Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Gen. Walker and Supreme Court Decision  (Read 11139 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Gen. Walker and Supreme Court Decision
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2019, 01:06:10 AM »
Advertisement
Someone did not want that vehicle traced. Is that not suspicious in itself?

Yes, Jerry it's obvious that someone in authority with the police or FBI did NOT want the owner of that 1957 Chevy identified.

I know that you don't believe Marina ( Which is unfortunate) but Marina was emphatic that the license plate was intact when the FBI presented the photo to her in early December.(on Dec 2nd ?)and asked her if she knew whose house was pictured in the photo.....And she told them she thought that it was General Walker's house.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 01:12:07 AM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2019, 01:06:10 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2019, 02:18:00 AM »
  Marina was emphatic that the license plate was intact when the FBI presented the photo to her in early December....
I can believe that.
... asked her if she knew whose house was pictured in the photo.....And she told them she thought that it was General Walker's house.
Well...someone told her this.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2019, 04:02:30 PM »
I can believe that. Well...someone told her this.

someone told her this.

Yes ....You're right.  It's very doubtful that Marina would have guessed that it was Walker's house in the photo.   Lee told her that it was Walker's house.

At the time the FBI started questioning her about the contents of the blue notebook ( the false dossier) they knew very little about Lee's involvement in the Walker Hoax.  They had learned the the story in the German newspaper had originated with Walker when Walker called his friend, who was the editor of the paper,  in Germany on Saturday morning 11/23/63 and told that editor that Lee Oswald was the man who had tried to kill him in April of 1963.     

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2019, 04:02:30 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2019, 05:28:09 PM »
John, I brought this thread back to the first page because I found "this guy," two days ago....

John, what are you and Walt debating about? Why not just agree this is all hinky, and call it a day, for now?
Please interrupt, if you object to any of the following points.

The young man above was on the Minuteman membership list in 1963, he was a "very conservative republican," wanting to "abolish the Supreme Court," and had a mocking opinion of FDR intense enough to be displayed, along with his political party affiliation and his opinion of SCOTUS, in his high school yearbook profile.

Just after graduating high school in 1963 in St. Paul, MN, he flies to Dallas, meets with Edwin Walker, films Walker's mailbox to I.D. it in the very short 8mm color film he was taking, and, on August 9, on the same reel, films LHO and his leaflets in NOLA. In December, he offers the film to the FBI.

DPD served up this photo, allegedly found in Oswald's seized belongings.:

Six years later, in his book, then retired DPD Chief Curry serves up this version.:

Six years later, in his book, then retired DPD Chief Curry serves up this version.:

The photo that you posted (seen above) is not as clear as the photo in Curry's book.
Do you have Curry's book, JFK Assassination File ?   The Walker house photo can be seen on page 113....And in the book it looks like the license plate on the Chevy in that photo might still be legible ( A photo expert might be able to enhance the photo )

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2019, 06:59:52 PM »
I have found John T Martin's middle name, associated in 1964, in print friom a reliable, neutral source, with his address in both an FBI report and in a Minuteman membership list, "1752 Iglehart St. Paul, MN, I know the grammer school, the high school, and the university John T Martin attended

.... but I cannot locate him or even his D.O.B.. Gary Mack was partially to blame for concealing the adult (post high school background) of this elusive person of interest.

In fairness to readers and to Gary Mack, I do not have a high degree of confidence in anything Paul posts... He refers to Martin as "Jack" attributing the
reason to Martin Shackleford, 23 years ago, in 1996.:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/23168-jack-t-martin/?tab=comments#comment-336512

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/23168-jack-t-martin/?tab=comments#comment-336512
Paul Trejo - October 31, 2016

....I implored Gary Mack to set up an interview with Jack T. Martin, but Gary told me that the sole condition for obtaining the Jack Martin film was that Jack T. Martin must never be contacted by anybody at any time. So, Gary refused to give me Martin's contact info....

Weisberg describes how he encountered Martin in 1968, obtaining copies of his film, and the suspected, almost immediate theft of one copy of the Martin film.:
http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/HW%20Manuscripts/Inside%20the%20Assassination%20Industry/Itai-18.pdf

Johann Rush filmed Oswald near the Trade Mart for WDSU....

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/R%20Disk/Rush%20John/Item%2024.pdf

So, where are we going, with this? At this point, who knows....? Is internet search a help or a hinderance?

https://jadedibispress.com/2013/08/04/for-both-doubt-and-belief-allow/
August 4, 2013 For Both Doubt And Belief, Allow

My mother has come back from a trip to New Orleans and given me a piece of gris gris, a little piece of voodoo. It’s a little blue bag, big enough to hold a large olive, tied at the top with a black string. It smells faintly of men’s deodorant. I understand that it’s meant as a piece of touristy kitch, but I can’t help wanting it to be more than that.

The gris gris comes in a small ziplock bag that includes a small note indicating that this particular piece of gris girs is for “success, happiness, and good health.” It has been prepared by the one and only Dr. John T. Martin, who’s photo has been included in the Ziploc back. An older man, possibly in in his 60s with white hair peers from behind oversized glasses like a stern middle school vice principle. In the photo, he’s wrapped a snake around his shoulders and waist. It is a very large snake, holding him looks uncomfortable. Also the photo is small, so it’s hard to tell where the snake ends.

Dr. Martin seems both terrifying and ridiculous. I imagine that he’s done the photo shoot all by himself with a tripod and a timer on the camera. He spent the afternoon with a set up in his living room or maybe he has a voodoo studio. From the look on his face he is either deadly serious or this is a complete joke that he plays up for tourists. I’m worried that I cannot tell the difference.The instructions go on: “The gris gris (mojo) bag invokes the spirit of Yemaya who is the Goddess of the Sea and protector of the home. She brings success, happiness, and good health. Men carry the bag in the right pocket. Women in the left pocket or purse. You may leave it under your pillow or hang it as a ju-ju.” I think it would be great to get a little success, happiness, and good health in my life. I don’t feel that I’m particularly lacking, but a little extra would be nice. This probably makes me greedy, but I’m not sure that there is a Salvation Army for mojo. So, I’m trying to find a way to incorporate the gris gris into my life. Right now it is sitting next to my computer on top of my manuscript. If anything needs a little good health it’s my manuscript.....
Dylan Babb is writer in North Carolina. She has an MFA in Creative Writing from Antioch University in Los Angeles. You can read more of her work at The Missing Slate and her website. When she’s not looking for the perfect Sazerac, she’s writing fairy tales.”
Author: admin1....
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 07:37:45 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2019, 06:59:52 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2019, 08:47:13 PM »

DPD served up this photo, allegedly found in Oswald's seized belongings.:

The photo in Curry's book has the same cut-out in the same place, it's the background behind the cut-out that has changed.

JohnM

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2019, 10:00:19 PM »
The photo in Curry's book has the same cut-out in the same place, it's the background behind the cut-out that has changed.

JohnM

Mr Mytton...A visit to your Optometrist is advised.... 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2019, 10:00:19 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2019, 10:44:19 PM »
Someone did not want that vehicle traced. Is that not suspicious in itself?
Walt ...I am inclined to agree with Mr Mytton [about the background] Someone tore out the plate and left a hole in the picture. No one will ever know who or when. Also there is all that stuff on page 111 [I can't find it on google images]
Oswald didn't take all that stuff to New Orleans so that left it unguarded when everyone else was there also.
Marina lied...there was no rifle in New Orleans.