Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ruth Paine - Absolutely part of a conspiracy  (Read 27976 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Ruth Paine - Absolutely part of a conspiracy
« Reply #136 on: January 07, 2019, 07:53:12 PM »
Advertisement
Anything above Dr. Seuss The Cat in the Hat would be considered bombastic by Cakebread.

Just opened the book to a random page....

Since you so enthusiastically endorse William Manchester's book Death of a President...Take a look at page 280....

Notice that at 12:45 ..... Quote...."Oswald's description , based on observation of eyewitness Brennan is broadcast over channel 2 by Inspector Sawyer from radio car in front of Depository" ...Unquote

What was that description??   Did that description fit Lee Oswald?   And What kind of weapon did Sawyer say the suspect was armed with?

Sawyer:...  "The person wanted in this is a slender white male about thirty , five feet ten, one sixth five carrying what looked to be a 30 -30 or some type of Winchester."

Then at 12:47 / 12 :48 P.M...Quote..." ( Oswald) enters cab at Greyhound bus station, 3 1/2 blocks from bus . rides in silence beside driver." /i]... Unquote

What time was it when William Whaley the  Cab Driver took the passenger into his cab?.... And how was that man dressed?....   Did the man fit the description that Inspector Sawyer had broadcast?

« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 08:17:33 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: January 07, 2019, 07:53:12 PM »

Offline Eddie Haymaker

« Reply #137 on: January 07, 2019, 08:26:43 PM »
I did not do it
say's Lee with glee
I could not see
through that tree

I could not run
down 3 sets of stairs
tricking my coworkers
who were unawares

I did not run
or shoot a cop
I wanted to see
another Heflin flop

Now taken in
this is no fun
so now they say
they found my gun

;D ;D

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #138 on: January 07, 2019, 09:38:53 PM »
Anything above Dr. Seuss The Cat in the Hat would be considered bombastic by Cakebread.

Are you promoting your favorite book again , Navarro?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: January 07, 2019, 09:38:53 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #139 on: January 07, 2019, 09:51:33 PM »

Since you so enthusiastically endorse William Manchester's book Death of a President...Take a look at page 280....

Notice that at 12:45 ..... Quote...."Oswald's description , based on observation of eyewitness Brennan is broadcast over channel 2 by Inspector Sawyer from radio car in front of Depository" ...Unquote

What was that description??   Did that description fit Lee Oswald?   And What kind of weapon did Sawyer say the suspect was armed with?

Sawyer:...  "The person wanted in this is a slender white male about thirty , five feet ten, one sixth five carrying what looked to be a 30 -30 or some type of Winchester."

Then at 12:47 / 12 :48 P.M...Quote..." ( Oswald) enters cab at Greyhound bus station, 3 1/2 blocks from bus . rides in silence beside driver." /i]... Unquote

What time was it when William Whaley the  Cab Driver took the passenger into his cab?.... And how was that man dressed?....   Did the man fit the description that Inspector Sawyer had broadcast?

Sawyer's description that Manchester acknowledges he got from Howard Brennan prior to 12:45 ...could fit dozens of young men that were in Dealey plaza ....  But the description did not fit Lee Oswald,,,,Lee had just turned 24 years old, He was 5 ' 9" tall and weighed 131 pounds....and the rifle that was found in the TSBD was NOT a 30-30 Winchester or some other type of hunting rifle....It was an old Italian military rifle with a wooden stock that cover 90% of the metal barrel....  It sure as hell could not be mistaken for a 30-30 Winchester or any hunting rifle. 

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #140 on: January 07, 2019, 09:56:22 PM »

Since you so enthusiastically endorse William Manchester's book..... 
In 2017, research into Manchester's life story revealed that he had fabricated many details about his academic accomplishments, war record, and military honors. [17] These revelations cast into doubt much of what Manchester had written in his memoir Goodbye Darkness.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Manchester

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: January 07, 2019, 09:56:22 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #141 on: January 07, 2019, 10:51:34 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Manchester

I strongly suspect that William Manchester was a Hoover lackey..... If not actually on Hoover's payroll....

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #142 on: January 07, 2019, 11:07:24 PM »

Is this what you consider bombastic prose by Wm. Manchester? Appears to be very sensible and backed by excellent research.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: January 07, 2019, 11:07:24 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #143 on: January 07, 2019, 11:13:25 PM »

Sawyer's description that Manchester acknowledges he got from Howard Brennan prior to 12:45 ...could fit dozens of young men that were in Dealey plaza ....  But the description did not fit Lee Oswald,,,,Lee had just turned 24 years old, He was 5 ' 9" tall and weighed 131 pounds....and the rifle that was found in the TSBD was NOT a 30-30 Winchester or some other type of hunting rifle....It was an old Italian military rifle with a wooden stock that cover 90% of the metal barrel....  It sure as hell could not be mistaken for a 30-30 Winchester or any hunting rifle.

:D :D You're a riot, Cakebread. I bet you even loose when arguing with yourself.