Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: O H Lee and the Beckley Rooming House  (Read 31059 times)

Offline Oscar Navarro

Re: O H Lee and the Beckley Rooming House
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2019, 05:28:55 PM »
Advertisement

The trio are then asked by the search party if a Lee Harvey Oswald or an A. J. Hidell are registered there

I'll have to amend that last part as there is no evidence that I can find the trio asked Mrs. Roberts and the Johnson's if a Hidell was registered there. The actual reference to Hidell comes from CE- 2003 page 245. This is the report of Detective B. L. Senkel who writes that he "checked registration book and did not find name of Lee Harvey Oswald, or name Hidell."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2019, 05:28:55 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2019, 05:42:37 PM »
Oswald was kicked out of the rooming house for being the typical jerk that he was.

Mrs Bledsoe said that she asked the tenant to vacate after she heard him talking on the phone in a foreign language. 

Could it be that Lee was talking to his wife Marina . who didn't speak English?   Rather innocuous wouldn't you say?  But Mrs Bledsoe couldn't eavesdrop and listen to the conversation and that made her angry....

Yes, one of the reason's Mrs. Bledsoe didn't like Oswald was his peaking a foreign language on the phone but she mentioned other reasons too. She didn't like Oswald using the "icebox", interfering with her naps, and probably the last straw was that she thought Oswald was moving on Saturday morning because he was carrying his duffel bag. When She asked Oswald if he was moving Oswald said no and "probably" demanded his bedsheets be replaced and bed made. One can just picture that little weasel sneering at Mrs. Bledsoe as he makes this demand.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2019, 02:05:01 AM »
Yes, one of the reason's Mrs. Bledsoe didn't like Oswald was his peaking a foreign language on the phone but she mentioned other reasons too. She didn't like Oswald using the "icebox", interfering with her naps, and probably the last straw was that she thought Oswald was moving on Saturday morning because he was carrying his duffel bag. When She asked Oswald if he was moving Oswald said no and "probably" demanded his bedsheets be replaced and bed made. One can just picture that little weasel sneering at Mrs. Bledsoe as he makes this demand.

One can just picture that little weasel sneering at Mrs. Bledsoe as he makes this demand.

Mr Narvarro, You're so blinded by your blind bias.....I'll bet if you had been at Christ's crucifixion you would have been one of the first to start throwing stones as he hung on the cross....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2019, 02:05:01 AM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2019, 03:27:56 AM »
One can just picture that little weasel sneering at Mrs. Bledsoe as he makes this demand.

Mr Narvarro, You're so blinded by your blind bias.....I'll bet if you had been at Christ's crucifixion you would have been one of the first to start throwing stones as he hung on the cross....
There's that attempt to beatify Kennedy's killer again. Oswald would have pissed his pants in laughter if he knew there were people out there rooting for him and declaring his innocence and JFK would have been crushed.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2019, 05:06:51 AM »
I would like to have heard from any other of Mary Bledsoe's tenants...that is if she really had any.
Mr. BALL - Did you rent rooms before your son left your home?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Well, let's see, now, oh, yes; uh-huh, in September I----
Mr. BALL - Except his bedroom?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes; uh-huh.
Mr. BALL - When he left you rented another bedroom, did you?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Well yes; I am trying to. Haven't got it rented.
Mr. BALL - Now, you have a calendar here?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - That is my calendar.
Mr. BALL - That is the calendar for December 1963, and I notice it has dates and names and dates. Is that the way you keep books on your rooms?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes; but I don't now. I did then, because I just had started. The first one I got was in September.
Mr. BALL - September of 1963?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Uh-huh.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2019, 05:06:51 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2019, 05:13:58 AM »
Oswald was kicked out of the rooming house for being the typical jerk that he was.

Mrs Bledsoe said that she asked the tenant to vacate after she heard him talking on the phone in a foreign language. 

Could it be that Lee was talking to his wife Marina . who didn't speak English?   Rather innocuous wouldn't you say?  But Mrs Bledsoe couldn't eavesdrop and listen to the conversation and that made her angry....
Bledsoe was a snoop -- she admitted as much in her testimony...
Mrs. BLEDSOE - No; I didn't mention it. I never did mention about that man talking to him either, because it wasn't any of my business.
Mr. JENNER - Which man?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - This man who called and talked to him in the foreign language. I never did see him.
Mr. JENNER - How did you know it was a man?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Well, I just judged that it was.
Mr. JENNER - You heard his end of the conversation? He was talking in a foreign language?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes.
Mr. JENNER - You assumed from that that whoever was on the other line was likewise talking in a foreign language, and you assumed a man, though you didn't know?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - I don't know, so, I didn't say that, because I don't know, but I never did say anything about it.
Mr. JENNER - I believe that's about all I have.
Mr. BALL - All right.
Mrs. BLEDSOE - What time is it? I'm tired.
Time for her nap :D

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2019, 02:26:42 PM »
There's that attempt to beatify Kennedy's killer again. Oswald would have xxxxxx his pants in laughter if he knew there were people out there rooting for him and declaring his innocence and JFK would have been crushed.

It's more than an attempt, Steve. Cakebread has actually placed the little sneering weasel on the cross. It's no longer St. Oswald the Patsy but Oswald Christ Son of Man. This adulation of St. Weasel has become synonymous with God sending this little bastard to die for our sins.  :o  The irony of all this is that Cakebread accuses me of bias!  What Cakebread should be accusing me of is committing blasphemy!!!!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2019, 02:26:42 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2019, 02:30:39 PM »
I would like to have heard from any other of Mary Bledsoe's tenants...that is if she really had any.

What difference would it make how many tenants she had. Are you suggesting that Mrs. Bledsoe is part of the conspiracy?