Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766  (Read 47675 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766
« Reply #88 on: December 15, 2018, 09:46:21 PM »
Advertisement
Me;
But it wasn't addressed to LHO.

Hidell was an Oswald alias just as O. H. Lee was another alias used by Oswald at the N. Beckley rooming house. There's about a dozen examples of Oswald using Hidell as an alias or to represent a ficticious doctor in the forged immunization form and there's Marina's testimony about Oswald using Hidell. Jesus Christ, what the hell is wrong with you CTers. The evidence for this  Oswald = Hidell stands out like a Mike Tyson face tattoo.

This is going to be another one of those "I stand corrected" moments for Oscar Navarro.

Name these dozen examples, and show even one example where Oswald used Hidell as an alias for himself.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: December 15, 2018, 09:46:21 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #89 on: December 15, 2018, 09:51:18 PM »
I rely on evidence. The purpose of the original post is to illustrate that some CTers make a big deal about there not being any proof that Oswald could have received the rifle because, according to some CTers, there were Postal regulations that would have prevented a postal clerk from giving the package containing the rifle, and addressed to A. Hidell, because there's no proof that Hidell was on the list of those authorized to receive mail at the PO box. If that was the case, and I'm not saying it was, postal clerks screw up just as all human beings are prone to do and evidence of such screw up was presented. Comprende!

If postal clerks can screw up (and I agree that they can, not necessarily that they did -- that would require evidence that you say you rely on), then why are you so sure that Oswald picked up this package from Klein's (even if you could prove it was ever delivered to the PO box)?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #90 on: December 15, 2018, 09:53:46 PM »
Walt really seems to be losing it with his rants.  Again, you have no idea if Oswald used the scope,

You have no idea if Oswald used the rifle at all.

But if the scope was never intended to be used, then the narrative would be that he disassembled and reassembled the rifle and in doing so included a scope that he didn't intend to use.  Makes perfect sense.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: December 15, 2018, 09:53:46 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #91 on: December 15, 2018, 10:39:19 PM »
Actually, this entire forum is evidence of the fact that the WC and HSCA over exaggerated the evidence. That's why we are still talking about this case 55 years later.

No, it is not in the OP. You have not presented a shred of evidence to support the claim that postal workers simply screwed up when they gave Oswald a package addressed to Hidell?.

What is in the OP is an example of how postal workers can screw up combined with your "it could have happened here also" argument

Actually, this entire forum is evidence of the fact that the WC and HSCA over exaggerated the evidence. That's why we are still talking about this case 55 years later.

Present evidence of the alleged over exaggeration of evidence. BTW, did the WC exaggerate all or some of the evidence? If some, which evidence is kosher?

No, it is not in the OP. You have not presented a shred of evidence to support the claim that postal workers simply screwed up when they gave Oswald a package addressed to Hidell?.
What is in the OP is an example of how postal workers can screw up combined with your "it could have happened here also" argument

The OP was not intended to show evidence that Postal workers actually screwed up but to illustrate that if there were Postal regulations that would have prevented a postal worker from giving Oswald the rifle, that said postal worker could have simply screwed up. Capiche! Are you aware of any Postal regulations that would have prevented a postal worker from handing Oswald the rifle or was Holmes right?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #92 on: December 15, 2018, 11:05:52 PM »
'could of happened'

It's "could have happened"! Try to get something right for once!

LOL

That's all you've got, Martin? Not that you're desperate. No, not you..

Let's talk about is right here: Firstly, none of you lot can show that anyone but the shooter knew there was to be an attempt made on Kennedy that day.

Secondly, what's right is that Lee Harvey Oswald was the only man on the planet who was positively identified as being at the scene during both murders.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 05:22:04 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: December 15, 2018, 11:05:52 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #93 on: December 15, 2018, 11:29:22 PM »
This is going to be another one of those "I stand corrected" moments for Oscar Navarro.

Name these dozen examples, and show even one example where Oswald used Hidell as an alias for himself.

1) Using Hidell to order the rifle from Klein's

2)Using Hidell as the addressee in the envelope to Klein's

3) Using Hidell to order the revolver from Seaport Traders

4)Using D. F. Drittal as a character witness in the Seaport Traders mail order coupon

5) Using Hidell on the FPCC flyers handed out in NO

6) Using Hidell in forged selective service card

7) Using Hidell as an authorized person to receive mail in his NO PO box

8) FPCC card with Hidell as chapter president

9) Use of Sgt. Robert Hidell as reference in job application for Riley Coffee in NO

10) Use of Lt. J. Evans as reference in job application for Riley Coffee

11) Told Agent Quigley that Hidell told him to hand out the FPCC flyers

12) using O. H. Lee as alias at rooming house in N. Beckley

13) probably using Hidell as addresse in envelope addressed to Seaport Traders

14) using ficticious doctor in forged immunization card

15) use of Osborne in ordering FPCC flyers in NO

That should co it for now. Since Oswald's life was not as the one depicted in the movie Truman it's impossible to know when or if Oswald used Hidell directly as himself. Now comes the typical John denial that any of this is evidence that Oswald used aliases, specially Hidell.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #94 on: December 15, 2018, 11:43:08 PM »

Present evidence of the alleged over exaggeration of evidence. BTW, did the WC exaggerate all or some of the evidence? If some, which evidence is kosher?

Stop asking the same question.

BTW, did the WC exaggerate all or some of the evidence? If some, which evidence is kosher?

That's a good question. Keep it in mind the next time you rely without hesitation on anything they have claimed.

And before you ask again; I have no intention of going through the entire report making some sort of "kosher" list,

The OP was not intended to show evidence that Postal workers actually screwed up but to illustrate that if there were Postal regulations that would have prevented a postal worker from giving Oswald the rifle, that said postal worker could have simply screwed up. Capiche! Are you aware of any Postal regulations that would have prevented a postal worker from handing Oswald the rifle or was Holmes right?

The OP was not intended to show evidence that Postal workers actually screwed up but to illustrate that if there were Postal regulations that would have prevented a postal worker from giving Oswald the rifle, that said postal worker could have simply screwed up.

If the OP was not intended to show evidence that Postal workers actually screwed up, then what was this all about;

and evidence of such screw up was presented. Comprende!

Where, when and by whom was "evidence of such screw up" presented? 

It's in the OP.

And yes, we already knew that Postal workers could have screwed up but that doesn't mean they did, and even if they did, it could also mean that anybody could have picked up the package addressed to Hidell. Haven't you just destroyed your own claim that Oswald collected the rifle due to a possible screw up?

Are you aware of any Postal regulations that would have prevented a postal worker from handing Oswald (or anybody else) the rifle or was Holmes right?

There I fixed it for you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: December 15, 2018, 11:43:08 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #95 on: December 15, 2018, 11:45:06 PM »
LOL

That's all you've got, Martin? Not that you're desperate. No, not you..

Just trying to be helpfull