Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766  (Read 46574 times)

Online Steve Howsley

Re: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2018, 07:48:42 PM »
Advertisement

Oh did I miss something? You know what, just present it and I'll read it..... This should be interesting.

Do your own reading. I'm not here to serve you nor convince you of anything. If you choose to be willfully ignorant that's your decision.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2018, 07:48:42 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2018, 07:52:56 PM »
Do your own reading. I'm not here to serve you nor convince you of anything. If you choose to be willfully ignorant that's your decision.

Do your own reading.

Huh? I said I would... just present me with the evidence that shows that a rifle that allegedly was delivered to a PO box in March 1963 ended up at the TSBD on 11/22/63 and I'll read it.

Now, why do I suspect there will be another adolescent one liner coming instead?

I'm not here to serve you nor convince you of anything.

So, what are you here for?

If you choose to be willfully ignorant that's your decision.

Ignorant of what? You haven't shown me a damned thing...
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 07:56:28 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2018, 07:57:23 PM »

Ignorant of what? You haven't shown me a damned thing...

Go find it Martin. You're a big boy aren't you? I bet it's no more that a few key strokes and mouse clicks away from where you are right now.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2018, 07:57:23 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2018, 08:11:31 PM »

Go find it Martin. You're a big boy aren't you? I bet it's no more that a few key strokes and mouse clicks away from where you are right now.

Exactly what I thought; a big mouth and nothing to back it up!

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2018, 08:14:17 PM »

Steve, Martin asked you a simple question...

How in the world would you know that a rifle delivered to a PO box in March is the same one that was found at the TSBD in November?

I too, would like to know how you know that the carcano that was sent to PO box 2925 is the same carcano that was found where it had been carefully hidden, buried BENEATH a heavy stack of boxes of books,on a a pallet.

And simple because the paper work gave the serial number of c2766 does NOT prove that the TSBD rifle is that same rifle...

Any powerful cabal that was desperate enough to plot the murder of the POTUS could very easily have created a carcano with the serial number c 2766.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2018, 08:14:17 PM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2018, 08:17:17 PM »
Exactly what I thought; a big mouth and nothing to back it up!

Exactly what I thought; a willfully ignorant person. Well, it's either that or someone simply trolling the forum day after day. Maybe both caps fit.

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2018, 08:23:43 PM »

... because the paper work gave the serial number of c2766 does NOT prove that the TSBD rifle is that same rifle...

Far too wacky for me Walt.

Any powerful cabal that was desperate enough to plot the murder of the POTUS could very easily have created a carcano with the serial number c 2766.

Again, that's far too wacky for me. And just how many people were involved in this cabal Walt? 10? 50? 500? How about a name or two?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2018, 08:23:43 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2018, 08:24:00 PM »

Exactly what I thought; a willfully ignorant person. Well, it's either that or someone simply trolling the forum day after day. Maybe both caps fit.

More superficial simpleton "logic"; "believe and accept what I say or be deemed to be ignorant and a troll"

I am just as happy, as you are upset, that I am not as gullible and narrow-minded as you.