Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ruthie Paine's Confusing Calendar  (Read 30854 times)

Online David Von Pein

Re: Lee Oswald, The Paper Bag, And The C2766 Carcano
« Reply #128 on: June 11, 2022, 07:16:59 AM »
Advertisement
I don’t know and neither do you. But the preponderance of the evidence suggests that it was not the C2766 rifle. And you don’t actually know that he took it inside the building either.

I see you’re confusing your assumptions with facts again.  You don’t know that Klein’s shipped this rifle anywhere. You don’t know that Oswald “made up a story” about curtain rods. You don’t know that Kennedy was assassinated from the sixth floor or from that window. You don’t know where the CE142 bag was found or that it was the same package Frazier saw.

I see we're still having to endure the constant denials regarding the evidence from the conspiracy fantasists. No surprise there, of course.

In a CTer's mind, Frazier lied....Marina lied....the cops all lied....the Warren Commission lied....the FBI lied....and God knows who else lied. It was a regular Liars Convention in Dallas in November of 1963.

Shouldn't a belief in THAT MANY liars be a pretty good hint to CTers that there's something wrong with the way conspiracists think about this case? I think it should serve as a very very big hint.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 07:50:27 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #128 on: June 11, 2022, 07:16:59 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: The Rifle In Ruth Paine's Garage
« Reply #129 on: June 11, 2022, 07:32:12 AM »

Who said that Marina invented a false story?
I don't know about 'invented' but she lied..even the Warren gang knew she lied.
Mr. RANKIN. When was the last time that you had noticed the rifle before that day?
Mrs. OSWALD. I said that I saw--for the first and last time I saw the rifle about a week after I had come to Mrs. Paine. But, as I said, the rifle was wrapped in a blanket, and I was sure when the police had come that the rifle was still in the blanket, because it was all rolled together. And, therefore, when they took the blanket and the rifle was not in it, I was very much surprised.
Then who put the rifle under the blanket? They tried to put it on Mr Paine but it doesn't work. BTW-----
Michael Paine was related to the Forbes and Cabot families. Michael’s mother, Ruth Forbes, was a very good friend of Mary Bancroft, Allen Dulles former lover Michael’s stepfather was Arthur Young, a famous inventor and one of the creators of Bell Helicopter. That connection helped his step-son Michael Paine get a high tech/high security clearance to work at Bell Helicopter in Fort Worth. Ruth Paine’s father, William Avery Hyde, and his wife Carol were prominent members of the Ohio Unitarians. An employee of theTexas Employment Commission wanted to inform Oswald that they had found him a job at Trans Texas Airport. Ruth Paine answered that he was not home and so they called back the next day to hear that Oswald had taken a job elsewhere. Ruth never informed Oswald about this job, even though it paid about $100 more per month than the TSBD one. The backyard photographs of Oswald posing with a rifle were found by the police at the Paines’ home. But a week later, another piece of evidence turned up out of the blue— on November 30. It was a note found inside a book incriminating Oswald in the attempted murder of General Walker, which is bizarre since Oswald, for seven months, had never been considered a suspect in that case. Ruth Paine also provided other evidence: a betting guide and a English-Spanish dictionary that allegedly proved that Oswald had visited Mexico. Ruth was also responsible for discovering the well-known “Kostin letter“ allegedly written by Oswald saying that he met Comrade Kostin (meaning Kostikov) in Mexico City. some of these items were discovered after the Dallas Police searched the Paine home and garage—twice! A good example would be the Imperial Reflex camera which was allegedly used to take the backyard photographs. That camera was not on the original Dallas Police inventory list. It was found by Ruth two weeks after the assassination.
                                                                                                                                   Creating the Oswald Legend

Frazier lied
Yup
Marina lied
absolutely
the cops all lied
Not all of them c'mon
the FBI lied
The FBI just did what they were told....   
the WC lied
They didn't have to...everybody else lied for them
and God knows who else lied.
You do well to invoke the knowledge of The Almighty.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #130 on: June 11, 2022, 07:38:06 AM »
More denial regarding the evidence. No surprise here.

Calling an assumption evidence doesn’t make it evidence.

In a CTer's mind, Frazier lied....Marina lied....the cops all lied....the WC lied....the FBI lied....and God knows who else lied. It was a regular Liars Convention in Dallas in Nov. '63.

Nice strawman, but I didn’t say any of these things. Try again.

Meanwhile, you should take a look at the LN cavalcade of “lying/mistaken” witnesses sometime.

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,100.0.html

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: June 11, 2022, 07:38:06 AM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #131 on: June 11, 2022, 07:58:10 AM »
Nice strawman, but I didn’t say any of these things. Try again.

In essence, yes, you did. Try again. You're doing lousy tonight so far.

Meanwhile, you should take a look at the LN cavalcade of “lying/mistaken” witnesses sometime.

Maybe you should try to take notice of the difference between "lie" and "mistake". CTers seem to have difficulty with that one.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #132 on: June 11, 2022, 08:05:59 AM »
In essence, yes, you did. Try again. You're doing lousy tonight so far.

“In essence”. LOL. Yet another assumption masquerading as a fact. If I’m doing so “lousy” why are you unable to substantively address anything I have said?

Maybe you should try to take notice of the difference between "lie" and "mistake". CTers seem to have difficulty with that one.

Seems to me the guy who just got done falsely accusing me of saying that everybody “lied” is the one who doesn’t know the difference.

In essence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: June 11, 2022, 08:05:59 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #133 on: June 11, 2022, 08:53:03 AM »

You don't even know what you wrote just minutes ago. (Old age maybe?)

"...everybody else lied for them [the WC]." -- John Iacoletti; 6/11/22

So you can’t distinguish what I write from what other people write.

Old age maybe?

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #134 on: June 11, 2022, 09:47:18 AM »
So you can’t distinguish what I write from what other people write.

Old age maybe?

Oops! You're right (this time), John. I goofed. It was Jerry Freeman who said that.
My fault. Sorry. (I'll delete my incorrect post. Because I hate mistakes.)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 10:01:42 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: June 11, 2022, 09:47:18 AM »

Online Richard Smith

Re: Ruthie Paine's Confusing Calendar
« Reply #135 on: June 11, 2022, 02:56:09 PM »
You said there was "not one iota" of evidence but now backtracking?

One of us is a damned liar.....  Here's what I wrote....

There's simply not one iota of solid physical evidence that the rifle was in that blanket in the Paine's garage.   

LOL.  Again, you didn't answer the question but tried deflecting like Martin/Otto.  What "physical" evidence would there be that an object was kept in a blanket?  You reject the fiber evidence on the rifle.  Why would there need to be any "physical" evidence when Oswald's own wife confirms without any ambiguity that he kept a rifle in the blanket.  She told the police when they FIRST arrived on Nov. 22 that her husband kept a rifle in the blanket.  She was not subject to any coercion at that point.  In fact, she confirms that she checked to see if the blanket was still in the garage BEFORE the police even arrived.