Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?  (Read 66637 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?
« Reply #392 on: September 19, 2019, 12:53:08 PM »
Advertisement
Okay, he can go

Only a guilty person would deny his guilt.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #392 on: September 19, 2019, 12:53:08 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #393 on: September 19, 2019, 02:32:14 PM »
Stop right there. Cite the actual reply number where I state exactly that an individual must have a prior history as a homicidal maniac to be an assassin); You can't because it doesn't exist. Post what you want but do not fabricate mine.

LOL. Run Freeman run.  You noted (erroneously) that Charles Whitman had a prior history as a "homicidal maniac" prior to his rampage and compared him to Oswald who you claimed had no such history (again erroneous).  Explain to us what you meant by making that comparison.  It is pretty clear you are suggesting that because Oswald had no prior such history of murder that lent itself to his innocence.  And that Whitman's prior violent history lent itself to his guilt.  But explain what point you were trying to make if this interpretation is a "fabrication."

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #394 on: September 19, 2019, 04:46:46 PM »
LOL. Run Freeman run.  You noted (erroneously) that Charles Whitman had a prior history as a "homicidal maniac" prior to his rampage

Wrong again, Strawman "Smith".  What Freeman actually said was, "Chas Whitman stabbed his mother and his wife to death...demonstrating that he was a homicidal maniac".

and compared him to Oswald who you claimed had no such history (again erroneous).

No, what he actually said was, "That Oswald was homicidal... theory...speculation....conjecture....guesswork.....supposition ...etc".

Which is true.  The fact that you think he tried to kill Walker isn't a history of being homicidal.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #394 on: September 19, 2019, 04:46:46 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #395 on: September 19, 2019, 06:28:56 PM »
Doesn?t this strike anyone as quite odd?  I mean generally if you want to try and get away with a crime I would imagine it would help to do it where NO ONE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE!  In 1963 they did NOT have the type of equipment they have now to quickly ID you and track you via GPS and other methods, so if you are unknown this greatly increases your chances of getting away with it!  As for the claim of ?Well he wanted to be famous? we have to go by his behavior after he was arrested! Did it strike anyone as wanting to be famous?

Also, the excuse DVP gave me years ago for not committing the crime at Love Field was that he couldn?t get his rifle there without being seen!  First of all, he didn?t need ?his? rifle (something I don?t think ever existed by the way) as he could have used a pistol instead and that could have easily been hidden from a cab driver (much better than a bus scenario as again it creates less people who can remember you). 

Secondly, don?t you think the SAME logic applies to getting a ride from Wes Frazier and then lugging the rifle two to three blocks to the TSBD and then lugging it around until you hide it in the TSBD for later use?  These were people who KNEW you too by sight and in some cases by NAME!

Also, it would seem DP was a much tougher place to get away from.  At the airport he could have dropped the gun and disappeared into the crowd and then even got on a flight out of town.  This sounds much more plausible than the OFFICIAL scenario to me.

When one adds in the fact LHO was NOT very good with a rifle this would seem to make this the ONLY scenario to me.

What are your thoughts on this?

Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?  Doesn?t this strike anyone as quite odd?

First off.... Are you sure that Lee made the decision to use the TSBD as the location for the scene???     I believe that he was placed in the TSBD by the plotters ( Hoover's "extra special" Special Agents....primarily Warren De Brueys.   He was led to believe that he was a player in a staged hoax attempt to shoot JFK.  ( Just as he had played a role in the hoax atempt to shoot General Walker) 

Naturally Lee would not have balked at being connected to THE TSBD if he thought the FBI was setting the stage to make it look like he had tried to shoot JFK but missed and was seeking asylum in Cuba.   

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #396 on: September 19, 2019, 07:10:49 PM »
LOL. Run Freeman run.    But explain what point you were trying to make if this interpretation is a "fabrication."
Run Smith run. You were caught making stuff up AGAIN. Learn to let it go can't you :'(

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #396 on: September 19, 2019, 07:10:49 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #397 on: September 19, 2019, 07:13:21 PM »
Only a guilty person would deny his guilt.

I disagree. Prisons are full of "innocent" people.

Just ask them.

------------

Edit: added quotations to innocent. 3:01 EST
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 08:02:27 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #398 on: September 19, 2019, 07:15:33 PM »
Prisons are full of innocent people

I know they are.  Just ask the Innocence Project.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #398 on: September 19, 2019, 07:15:33 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #399 on: September 19, 2019, 07:41:32 PM »
I know they are.  Just ask the Innocence Project.

Innocent as in "everybody's 'innocent' in here, don't you know that?"

« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 08:07:11 PM by Bill Chapman »