Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)  (Read 70458 times)

Offline Fred Litwin

Re: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)
« Reply #120 on: October 27, 2018, 06:09:36 PM »
Advertisement
It looks like if there is nothing new in this book.. why should anyone buy it?
 Or has that been asked already? ::)

Asked. Answered. Asked. Answered.

There is a lot new. Including the incredible secret why JFK assassination documents must be locked up forever. Revealed
in my last chapter. Totally new.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: October 27, 2018, 06:09:36 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #121 on: October 27, 2018, 06:18:52 PM »
  the incredible secret 
I see. A secret that must never be revealed..but is in the last chapter.
Gotcha ;)

Offline Fred Litwin

« Reply #122 on: October 27, 2018, 07:15:04 PM »
I see. A secret that must never be revealed..but is in the last chapter.
Gotcha ;)

I'm a good reporter. I found out the secret. Do you think I should have kept it hidden?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: October 27, 2018, 07:15:04 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #123 on: October 27, 2018, 11:35:14 PM »
Why would I admit something that was not supported let alone proven? The HSCA, like the WC, did NOT prove anything. So your way of getting to LHO is just to ignore all the evidence and act like the HSCA proved something when they didn't?

Yeah, that is not going to work.

If you have evidence revealing that anyone other than the prime suspect knew there was to be an attempt made on Kennedy that day, by all means feel free to post it.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #124 on: October 28, 2018, 01:12:18 AM »
Of course, for you it is not going to work. There is nothing that would work with you.

LNer 101. Blame the other person instead of admit that the evidence doesn't support the WC's claims.

By the way, why do speak so authoritatively about me when you supposedly just arrived at this board?

For instance, the best forensic pathology experts in the world all agreed that
Kennedy was shot from behind.

That is not true since two of the three prosectors weren't even forensic pathologists. Outside of the doctors at PH and the prosectors no forensic pathologists viewed JFK's body. Name your doctors.

That means nothing to you.

Things that aren't true usually don't.

The best experts authenticated the autopsy x-rays and photogrpahs. That probably means nothing to you.

Name them.

We now have excellent trajectory diagrams that show Kennedy and Connally were aligned for a shot from the TSBD. That probably means nothing to you. It is not I who is impervious to
the evidence. It is you.

Baloney. Even the WC's own evidence shows that the SBT was fictional. You are unable to cite *supporting* evidence. It is not I who has the issue, but rather you. You simply have NO supporting evidence. You, like all LNers, use unsupported claims instead.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: October 28, 2018, 01:12:18 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #125 on: October 28, 2018, 01:18:53 AM »
If you have evidence revealing that anyone other than the prime suspect knew there was to be an attempt made on Kennedy that day, by all means feel free to post it.

Don't have to. I sure hope that you learn the American legal system soon. These repitive ill informed comments are getting old.

When will you cite evidence that shows LHO knew that an attempt was going to be made? You again sound like a CTer.

Online John Mytton

« Reply #126 on: October 28, 2018, 01:48:13 AM »
Don't have to. I sure hope that you learn the American legal system soon. These repitive ill informed comments are getting old.

When will you cite evidence that shows LHO knew that an attempt was going to be made? You again sound like a CTer.

I sure hope that you learn the American legal system soon.

Get real, you aren't Oswald's defence lawyer! Hahahahahaha!

This Forum is named JFKASSASSINATIONFORUM for a reason, we are here to find out who killed JFK and all you want to do is play games.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: October 28, 2018, 01:48:13 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #127 on: October 28, 2018, 02:23:14 AM »

This Forum is named JFKASSASSINATIONFORUM for a reason, we are here to find out who killed JFK...

Professor Mytton...lecturer extraordinaire! Don't you create a thread practically every day saying over and over that Oswald did it?  All I've ever found here is the 100% probability that Oswald didn't do it and couldn't have even if he had really wanted to.