Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)  (Read 68817 times)

Offline Oscar Navarro

Re: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)
« Reply #272 on: November 14, 2018, 03:22:43 AM »
Advertisement
The accused LoneGunmanAssassin of US President JohnFitzgeraldKennedySr(1917-1963), LeeHarveyOswald(1939-1963), who was also accused of critically wounding Tx Governor JohnBowdenConnallyJr(1917-1993), and as well, the murder of DPD Officer JD Tippit(1924-1963), in the Oak Cliff section of Dallas, not far from DealeyPlaza, was never to face a trial by his peers, with legal representation, and therefor never convicted of any crime occurring on 11/22/'63. Although The President's Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy, aka The WarrenCommission, concluded LeeHarveyOswald to be a LoneGunmanAssassin, it was not a conviction, but to me similar to an indictment. And, the said conclusion, at least to me, is indicative of LeeHarveyOswald as a LoneGunmanAssassin being itself, a theory.
 And, it is my well considered conclusion, that just because someone has chosen to believe the LeeHarveyOswald as a LoneGunman AssassinTheory, said choice is not justification for their being labeled a 'freak'!

Those of us that have chosen not to embrace the LeeHarveyOswald as a LoneGunmanAssassinTheory, simply put, also in my well studied developed conclusion, said choice is not justification for our being labeled a 'freak'!
Speaking for myself, I do embrace the conclusion that most likely, A Conspiracy To Murder US President JohnFitzgeraldKennedySr by Assassination occurred in Dallas' DealeyPlaza on 11/22/'63, and caused the death of our ElectedPresident, at about 12:30pm, CST. And, simply put, I have to conclude that just because someone has chosen to embrace The Conspiracy To Murder US President JohnFitzgeraldKennedySr By AssassinationTheory, said choice is not justification for their being labeled a 'freak'!
For anyone who has chosen to not embrace The Conspiracy To Murder US President JohnFitzgeraldKennedySr by Assassination Theory, as well and absolutely said choice does not provide justification for being labeled a 'freak'!
At this point, and likely forever, any conclusion as to the reasoning for murder in the death USP Kennedy, has to be a theory. And that, of course, is a conclusion.

I agree with you, Mr. Trotter. Let's have a beer and throw some darts at a dartboard. We need more civility

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #272 on: November 14, 2018, 03:22:43 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #273 on: November 18, 2018, 11:21:32 PM »
But in the beginning they were going to use it as firm evidence. It was only after it came back negative for the cheek that it became worthless supposedly. If it was not a valid test why was it administered?

Too bad for you that you tall foreheads can't charge the FBI with omitting the tests.

For verbatim explanations, visit the link I provided.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #274 on: November 18, 2018, 11:28:59 PM »
I guess Bill Chapman can't answer my questions.

I provided the link that addresses those questions. Seems you ignored that.

I guess some people aren't on this forum 24/7/365. I guess some people have more important things in their lives. I guess that some people can look up the science regarding things like 1963-era paraffin tests regarding gun crimes. You apparently cannot. I guess that some people dismiss the science out-of-hand in case what they find with honest research might turn out as inconvenient to their paranoid-driven pet theories.

Well?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 01:32:44 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #274 on: November 18, 2018, 11:28:59 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #275 on: November 19, 2018, 03:20:31 AM »
Too bad for you that you tall foreheads can't charge the FBI with omitting the tests.

For verbatim explanations, visit the link I provided.

You've offered nothing but empty claims. If the paraffin test was "worthless" as you claimed then there was NO need to administer it or announce that LHO's hands tested positive to the media. And yet, that is what happened. End of story.

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #276 on: November 22, 2018, 02:17:47 PM »
For a quick review of Fred Litwin's book, have  look at  this essay.
https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/jim-garrison-vs-fred-litwin-the-beat-goes-on-part-2

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #276 on: November 22, 2018, 02:17:47 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #277 on: November 24, 2018, 08:46:36 PM »
Tracy,

On my personal evolution chart, I've gone from believing that "the evil, evil, evil CIA killed JFK ... to entertaining the idea that Oswald did it by herself ... to my current position that there WAS a conspiracy, but it wasn't by the CIA/Military Industrial Complex/Far Right, but ... gasp ... by Nikita Khrushchev & Co. and/or Fidel Castro & Co.

Or, as Ion Pacepa says, maybe Oswald was programmed/trained to be an assassin in the USSR, and was sent back to the U.S. in June 1962 to kill JFK. (Pacepa says Khruschev got "cold feet" and tried to call the mission off, but was unable to do so, and Oswald, like the Energizer Rabbit, just kept right on a-goin'.)

I started moving in the general direction that the Ruskies and/or The Bearded One did it after I read Tennent H. Bagley's "Spy Wars" and his "Ghosts of the Spy Wars," and Mark Riebling's fine book "Wedge: The Secret War Between the FBI and CIA" a couple of years ago, and that fuzzy-warm feeling was reinforced by the Russian invasion of Ukraine in 2014 and the successful Russian "active measures" shenanigans during our 2016 presidential election campaign (which installed pro-Russia KGB/Mafia "useful idiot" Donald Trump as our president, IMHO).

But my epiphany came a few months ago when it dawned on me that the KGB TRIPLE-AGENT James Angleton referred to as "Byetkov*?" in his June, 1975, Chutch Committee  testimony, and as "another hangnail" in his February, 1976, testimony, had to be the well-paid-by-the-Ruskies (WITH A HIGHLY REDACTED CIA "201" FILE) Soviet Embassy security guard Ivan Obyedkov (pronounced "ah-bee-ED-cough"), the dude who volunteered the WW III Virus-inducing name "Kostikov" to Oswald (or, more likely, Oswald's KGB or DGI impersonator) over the phone on 10/01/63.

That, plus the fact that another triple-agent, Aleksei Kulak (Hoover's beloved FEDORA) had, for Hoover's and Angleton's and Bagley's "benefit," already implicated-by-association this Kostikov as a KGB Department 13 "wet affairs" officer by fingering Kostikov's and TUMBLEWEED's occasional contact, U.N. "diplomat" Oleg Brykin, as same.

-- Tommy 

PS  In a recent Facebook private message conversation I had with Bill Simpich, he agreed with my assessment that Angleton's "Byetkov*?" must have been this Ivan Obyedkov .

« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 06:24:54 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #278 on: November 25, 2018, 03:35:51 PM »
Tracy,

On my personal evolution chart, I've gone from believing that "the evil, evil, evil CIA killed JFK" to entertaining the idea that Oswald did it by himself to my current position that there WAS a conspiracy, but it wasn't by the CIA/Military Industrial Complex/Far Right, but ... gasp ... by Nikita Khrushchev & Co. and/or Fidel Castro & Co.

Or, as Ion Pacepa says, maybe Oswald was programmed/trained to be an assassin in the USSR, and was sent back to the U.S. in June 1962 to kill JFK.

Pacepa says Khruschev got "cold feet" and tried to call the mission off, but was unable to do so, and Oswald, like the Energizer Rabbit, just kept right on a-goin'.

I'd been moving in the general direction that the Ruskies and/or The Bearded One did it after I read Tennent H. Bagley's "Spy Wars" and his "Ghosts of the Spy Wars," and Mark Riebling's fine book "Wedge: The Secret War Between the FBI and CIA" a couple of years ago, reinforced by the Russian invasion of Ukraine in 2014 and the successful Russian "active measures" shenanigans during our 2016 presidential election campaign (which installed pro-Russia KGB/Mafia "useful idiot" Donald Trump as our president, IMHO).

My epiphany came a few months ago when it dawned on me that the KGB TRIPLE-AGENT James Angleton was referring to in his June, 1975, and his February, 1976, Church Committee testimony as "Byetkov*?" and "another hangnail," respectively, had to be the well-paid-by-the-Ruskies (WITH A HIGHLY REDACTED 48-PAGE CIA "201" FILE) Mexico City Soviet Embassy "security guard" Ivan Obyedkov (pronounced "ah-bee-ED-cough"), the dude who volunteered the WW III Virus-inducing name "Kostikov" to Oswald (or, more likely, Oswald's KGB or DGI impersonator) over the phone on 10/01/63.

That, plus the fact that another triple-agent, Aleksei Kulak (Hoover's beloved FEDORA) had already, for Hoover's and Angleton's and Bagley's benefit, implicated-by-association this Kostikov as a KGB Department 13 "wet affairs" officer by fingering Kostikov's and TUMBLEWEED's occasional contact, U.N. "diplomat" Oleg Brykin, as same.

-- Tommy 

PS  In a recent Facebook private message conversation I had with Bill Simpich, he agreed with my assessment that Angleton's "Byetkov*?" must have been this Ivan Obyedkov .

Hi Tommy, nice to hear from you. I always appreciated your work against the nonsensical H&L theory over at EF.

While I believe LHO acted alone for himself, I would definitely put your KGB theory above any CIA-did-it theories. I read Bagley's book and came away thinking that Nosenko could have been a false defector, a theory which puts me at odds with some LN advocates. He was either a false defector or alcohol had rendered him completely unable to remember simple details.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #278 on: November 25, 2018, 03:35:51 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #279 on: November 25, 2018, 04:17:00 PM »
Tracy,

On my personal evolution chart, I've gone from believing that "the evil, evil, evil CIA killed JFK" to entertaining the idea that Oswald did it by himself to my current position that there WAS a conspiracy, but it wasn't by the CIA/Military Industrial Complex/Far Right, but ... gasp ... by Nikita Khrushchev & Co. and/or Fidel Castro & Co.

Or, as Ion Pacepa says, maybe Oswald was programmed/trained to be an assassin in the USSR, and was sent back to the U.S. in June 1962 to kill JFK.

Pacepa says Khruschev got "cold feet" and tried to call the mission off, but was unable to do so, and Oswald, like the Energizer Rabbit, just kept right on a-goin'.

I'd been moving in the general direction that the Ruskies and/or The Bearded One did it after I read Tennent H. Bagley's "Spy Wars" and his "Ghosts of the Spy Wars," and Mark Riebling's fine book "Wedge: The Secret War Between the FBI and CIA" a couple of years ago, reinforced by the Russian invasion of Ukraine in 2014 and the successful Russian "active measures" shenanigans during our 2016 presidential election campaign (which installed pro-Russia KGB/Mafia "useful idiot" Donald Trump as our president, IMHO).

My epiphany came a few months ago when it dawned on me that the KGB TRIPLE-AGENT James Angleton was referring to in his June, 1975, and his February, 1976, Church Committee testimony as "Byetkov*?" and "another hangnail," respectively, had to be the well-paid-by-the-Ruskies (WITH A HIGHLY REDACTED 48-PAGE CIA "201" FILE) Mexico City Soviet Embassy "security guard" Ivan Obyedkov (pronounced "ah-bee-ED-cough"), the dude who volunteered the WW III Virus-inducing name "Kostikov" to Oswald (or, more likely, Oswald's KGB or DGI impersonator) over the phone on 10/01/63.

That, plus the fact that another triple-agent, Aleksei Kulak (Hoover's beloved FEDORA) had already, for Hoover's and Angleton's and Bagley's benefit, implicated-by-association this Kostikov as a KGB Department 13 "wet affairs" officer by fingering Kostikov's and TUMBLEWEED's occasional contact, U.N. "diplomat" Oleg Brykin, as same.

-- Tommy 

That would implicate the State Dept. as it was in their power to accept or reject Oswald's re-entry into the USA and that would implicate the Justice Dept. as it was in their power to have placed Oswald under arrest for threatening to divulge secrets to the USSR. I'm pretty sure the Ruskies wouldn't have wasted their time and treasure in turning Oswald into a zombie assassin when they couldn't be sure they could get rid of him.

Another unrelated but critical piece to solving this puzzle. How would you explain Oswald having obtained the job at the TSBD. Was it part of the conspiracy or just plain dumb luck?