Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 106239 times)

Offline Jack Nessan

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #776 on: June 25, 2022, 03:53:21 PM »
Advertisement
Brennan is an unreliable witness. He's been so inconsistent with the description of the person he saw to the rifle. If you're relying on Brennan to nail Oswald then I suggest you read all his statements. You will find out he's over all the place about what he saw.

Brennan's contribution to the JFK assassination was there was only two shots and that he saw the shots having been fired from the 6th floor window where the carcano shells were found.

Everybody's statements differ from one to the next about various details. That is why both the WC and the HSCA allude to media influence. The first statements tend to be the most accurate.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #776 on: June 25, 2022, 03:53:21 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #777 on: June 25, 2022, 03:57:04 PM »
So LHO was just aiming his rifle at the president.

Lee Oswald was eating lunch in the first floor lunchroom at the time the President passed by the TSBD. He saw Junior Jarman and Harold Norman walk by the 1st floor lunchroom at 12:26 He was dressed in A REDDISH BROWN shirt and dark grey trousers.

The man that Howard Brennan saw with a rifle was much heavier than Lee Oswald and he was dressed in KHAKI colored clothes.     

Norman or Jarman never stated that they saw LHO in the first floor lunchroom. Did anybody?

So someone else was firing LHO's rifle? The shell casings and bullets were matched to his rifle.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #778 on: June 25, 2022, 04:05:42 PM »
Perhaps some eagle-eyed Oswald arse kisser can point us to some other location where one can observe a muzzle-flash licking its way out of a high powered rifle while pointed in the general direction of the presidential limo..

At best it is silly to question an individual watching a man who is aiming his gun, hear the shot, and did he fire it. It is not rocket science to observe someone firing a gun and did he fire it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #778 on: June 25, 2022, 04:05:42 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #779 on: June 25, 2022, 06:06:15 PM »
No you didn't read it. I said the word recreated was wrong on my part and I even apologized. The better use of the word was staged. It was 50 minutes before the rifle was found so Alyea didn't just jump up and run to the 6th floor.

Carolyn Walther said it was either fourth or fifth floor from where she thought the shots came from. The number of stories on TSBD has confused many including some witnesses and shows up a few times in WC testimony.

My theory is one of the shooters/team was on the SW 5th floor 2x hitting Connally wrist and leg. 6th floor was for staging. The 5th floor team got out through the elevator shafts to the back of the building.

Is that clear enough for you?

I think what you're trying to say is that then Carcano was "planted".
It was already in place in the northwest corner as the assassination was taken place. If this is the case your use of the word "staged" is also incorrect.

Obviously you have some solid reasoning for dismissing the evidence of Jarman, Williams and Norman (not to mention any other employee who would have seen various "teams" roaming around the TSBD building.)

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #780 on: June 25, 2022, 06:49:17 PM »
Norman or Jarman never stated that they saw LHO in the first floor lunchroom. Did anybody?

So someone else was firing LHO's rifle? The shell casings and bullets were matched to his rifle.

Norman or Jarman never stated that they saw LHO in the first floor lunchroom.

That's immaterial .... Lee saw THEM, and that's the only way that Lee could have known that Jarman and Normn had walked by the 1st floor lunchroom at 12:26.   He was there in that Domino room and not on the sixth floor....

So someone else was firing LHO's rifle?

The Carcano that was found well hidden beneath boxes of books was not fired that day....  ( Yes , I know the conspirators claimed that the carcano was the murder weapon, but it was buried beneath the pallet of books at the time of the shooting)

The shell casings and bullets were matched to his rifle.

So WHEN?  Were those shell casings fired in that carcano?     They were NOT fired on 11/22/63.....
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 09:59:15 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #780 on: June 25, 2022, 06:49:17 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #781 on: June 25, 2022, 10:17:18 PM »

He stated twice he saw the assassin fire the shot. There is not a muzzle blast and very mimimal recoil.

Then what does it mean exactly to see somebody firing a shot?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #782 on: June 25, 2022, 10:20:09 PM »
JFK and Gov Connally had wounds that were the result of having been shot.

I agree. How do you know their wounds were caused by the Carcano and that their wounds were caused by CE399 and CE567/9?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #782 on: June 25, 2022, 10:20:09 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #783 on: June 25, 2022, 10:21:22 PM »
Brennan's contribution to the JFK assassination was there was only two shots and that he saw the shots having been fired from the 6th floor window where the carcano shells were found.

Everybody's statements differ from one to the next about various details. That is why both the WC and the HSCA allude to media influence. The first statements tend to be the most accurate.

The first statements tend to be the most accurate.

Totally agree!..... And Howard Brennan gave his sworn affidavit about an hour after the shooting.    The last sentence of that sworn affidavit says  " I believe that I could identify this man if I ever saw him again."    "This man " is the man who Brennan saw with the rifle.   

Just a few hours later Brennan viewed a police line up in which Lee Oswald was one of the "suspects" ....Brennan said that the man that he'd seen was NOT present in that line up.

Later when the bastards had a chance to plant threatening ideas in his head ...he claimed that he refused to put the finger on Lee Oswald because he was the leader of a band of communists ( The Fair Play For Cuba Committee  LOL!)

Anything that Brennan said after he viewed that line up is probably less than the whole unadulterated truth.