Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 106108 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #784 on: June 25, 2022, 10:28:14 PM »
Advertisement
Why are you giving Alyea a pass?

I’m not giving him a pass. Why do you disregard what he said and assassinate his character?

Fritz hasn’t provided any evidence at all for his claims either. What’s so special about him?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #784 on: June 25, 2022, 10:28:14 PM »

Offline Paul J Cummings

« Reply #785 on: June 25, 2022, 10:29:58 PM »
Staged, planted, setup or any other word for some reason that makes you feel superior. Intimidation of witnesses no less being black back then I'm sure those three men fell in line with what the police told them.  Back in the early 1960's those three back men felt comfortable and at ease in telling law enforcement what they saw. (sarcasm)

I think what you're trying to say is that then Carcano was "planted".
It was already in place in the northwest corner as the assassination was taken place. If this is the case your use of the word "staged" is also incorrect.

Obviously you have some solid reasoning for dismissing the evidence of Jarman, Williams and Norman (not to mention any other employee who would have seen various "teams" roaming around the TSBD building.)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 10:35:28 PM by Paul J Cummings »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #786 on: June 25, 2022, 10:32:38 PM »
At best it is silly to question an individual watching a man who is aiming his gun, hear the shot, and did he fire it. It is not rocket science to observe someone
firing a gun and did he fire it.

It is indeed not rocket science to mischaracterize seeing somebody aiming a rifle and then hearing a shot as “seeing a rifle fired”. Which is the whole reason Brennan was asked if he saw a discharge or a recoil.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #786 on: June 25, 2022, 10:32:38 PM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #787 on: June 26, 2022, 12:17:00 AM »
Staged, planted, setup or any other word for some reason that makes you feel superior. Intimidation of witnesses no less being black back then I'm sure those three men fell in line with what the police told them.  Back in the early 1960's those three back men felt comfortable and at ease in telling law enforcement what they saw. (sarcasm)

WTF!
Just because you're not intelligent enough to know that "staged" and "planted" are two massively different things doesn't make me superior. Not being intelligent doesn't make you an inferior person.
And just to make sure I'm fully understanding you're tinfoil  BS: correctly, you're saying that the DPD were supporting assassination teams in the TSBD building by silencing all the witnesses? That's what you're saying?

Can you provide any evidence for this horsesh%t or do you make it up on the hoof?

Offline Paul J Cummings

« Reply #788 on: June 26, 2022, 01:06:23 AM »
You ain't worth the time. Have a great life.

WTF!
Just because you're not intelligent enough to know that "staged" and "planted" are two massively different things doesn't make me superior. Not being intelligent doesn't make you an inferior person.
And just to make sure I'm fully understanding you're tinfoil  BS: correctly, you're saying that the DPD were supporting assassination teams in the TSBD building by silencing all the witnesses? That's what you're saying?

Can you provide any evidence for this horsesh%t or do you make it up on the hoof?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #788 on: June 26, 2022, 01:06:23 AM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #789 on: June 26, 2022, 05:23:15 AM »
It is indeed not rocket science to mischaracterize seeing somebody aiming a rifle and then hearing a shot as “seeing a rifle fired”. Which is the whole reason Brennan was asked if he saw a discharge or a recoil.

I have viewed people firing rifles of all calibers. I know what he is talking about. I guess you don't. Youtube has millions of videos of people firing rifles, it might help you to watch some of them.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #790 on: June 26, 2022, 05:25:16 AM »
I’m not giving him a pass. Why do you disregard what he said and assassinate his character?

Fritz hasn’t provided any evidence at all for his claims either. What’s so special about him?

You are giving Alyea a pass now and questioning Fritz who incidentally Alyea trashed, but that does not seem to concern you. If you don't want these people's statements analyzed don't present them. It is obvious your feelings were hurt. I don't see you presenting any evidence at all that Alyea was right. Watching Alyea's film it looks like Fritz was doing what he said he did.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #790 on: June 26, 2022, 05:25:16 AM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #791 on: June 26, 2022, 05:27:36 AM »
The first statements tend to be the most accurate.

Totally agree!..... And Howard Brennan gave his sworn affidavit about an hour after the shooting.    The last sentence of that sworn affidavit says  " I believe that I could identify this man if I ever saw him again."    "This man " is the man who Brennan saw with the rifle.   

Just a few hours later Brennan viewed a police line up in which Lee Oswald was one of the "suspects" ....Brennan said that the man that he'd seen was NOT present in that line up.

Later when the bastards had a chance to plant threatening ideas in his head ...he claimed that he refused to put the finger on Lee Oswald because he was the leader of a band of communists ( The Fair Play For Cuba Committee  LOL!)

Anything that Brennan said after he viewed that line up is probably less than the whole unadulterated truth.

You don't get two chances to identify him. Can the rest of the info place LHO in the SN with his rifle.