Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 106147 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #768 on: June 24, 2022, 07:02:48 PM »
Advertisement
No, they found the bullet and bullet fragments and they were matched to the rifle.

That’s a circular argument. I asked you what evidence there was to show that the bullet and fragments in question caused Kennedy’s wounds.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #768 on: June 24, 2022, 07:02:48 PM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #769 on: June 24, 2022, 11:54:01 PM »
Those videos showed nothing. They recreated that scene for the cameras just like in Iwo Jima.

Could you just run us through the timeline of when the "original rifle" was found, and by whom, and when the "recreation" took place.

Offline Paul J Cummings

« Reply #770 on: June 25, 2022, 12:32:37 AM »
I did but apparently you chose to ignore it.

Could you just run us through the timeline of when the "original rifle" was found, and by whom, and when the "recreation" took place.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #770 on: June 25, 2022, 12:32:37 AM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #771 on: June 25, 2022, 01:27:46 AM »
I did but apparently you chose to ignore it.

No, you didn't.
You've mentioned assassination teams firing from the 5th floor (obviously you provide no evidence for this tinfoil claim).
You seem to believe that everyone involved in the discovery of the rifle was part of a "recreation" but that they originally "recreated" a Mauser then decided to "recreate" a Carcano.
Were they all in it together or were there two "teams" recreating different rifle discoveries?
It's very difficult to know what scenario you are actually putting forward as it seems to change as each point you make is shot down in flames.
Just sayin'

Offline Paul J Cummings

« Reply #772 on: June 25, 2022, 02:34:20 AM »
No you didn't read it. I said the word recreated was wrong on my part and I even apologized. The better use of the word was staged. It was 50 minutes before the rifle was found so Alyea didn't just jump up and run to the 6th floor.

Carolyn Walther said it was either fourth or fifth floor from where she thought the shots came from. The number of stories on TSBD has confused many including some witnesses and shows up a few times in WC testimony.

My theory is one of the shooters/team was on the SW 5th floor 2x hitting Connally wrist and leg. 6th floor was for staging. The 5th floor team got out through the elevator shafts to the back of the building.

Is that clear enough for you?

No, you didn't.
You've mentioned assassination teams firing from the 5th floor (obviously you provide no evidence for this tinfoil claim).
You seem to believe that everyone involved in the discovery of the rifle was part of a "recreation" but that they originally "recreated" a Mauser then decided to "recreate" a Carcano.
Were they all in it together or were there two "teams" recreating different rifle discoveries?
It's very difficult to know what scenario you are actually putting forward as it seems to change as each point you make is shot down in flames.
Just sayin'

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #772 on: June 25, 2022, 02:34:20 AM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #773 on: June 25, 2022, 03:43:22 PM »
That’s a circular argument. I asked you what evidence there was to show that the bullet and fragments in question caused Kennedy’s wounds.

JFK and Gov Connally had wounds that were the result of having been shot.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #774 on: June 25, 2022, 03:45:30 PM »
LHO. LOL.

How do you know a shot was fired if you see no discharge, muzzle blast, or recoil?

He stated twice he saw the assassin fire the shot. There is not a muzzle blast and very mimimal recoil.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #774 on: June 25, 2022, 03:45:30 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #775 on: June 25, 2022, 03:47:44 PM »
Seems like anybody whose account differs from the narrative gets their character assassinated by Jack Nessan. Talk about desperately believing what you want to hear.

Why are you giving Alyea a pass? He must be the one witness who convinces you the assassination was a conspiracy. All with no evidence of any kind.

The one constant on this forum is you will apply logic and will demand proof of someone's opinion to call it proof. Yet, Alyea has not provided any evidence at all of his claims but has alluded to photos and incidents that absolutely destroy the integrity of a number of the people of the DPD, Sheriff's Dept, and even Kritzberg who had the misfortune to interview him and write about it. On the surface he seems fine but in the end is kind of a crackpot.