Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 104789 times)

Offline Paul J Cummings

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #624 on: May 27, 2022, 06:38:41 PM »
Advertisement
At what time did Alyea arrive to film? Fritz picked up the bullets before the camera man came and tainted the alleged sniper window. But hey it took until Saturday to identify the weapon but yet my facts are wrong. Have to be the most ignorant cops if it took them and others a day to identify the type of gun. I'm not ignoring facts it's just I don't trust the DPD or Sherriff in this matter for the timing and finding of the rifle. NAH the DPD would never stage this event for the cameras.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 06:43:24 PM by Paul J Cummings »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #624 on: May 27, 2022, 06:38:41 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #625 on: May 27, 2022, 11:10:52 PM »
At what time did Alyea arrive to film? Fritz picked up the bullets before the camera man came and tainted the alleged sniper window. But hey it took until Saturday to identify the weapon but yet my facts are wrong. Have to be the most ignorant cops if it took them and others a day to identify the type of gun. I'm not ignoring facts it's just I don't trust the DPD or Sherriff in this matter for the timing and finding of the rifle. NAH the DPD would never stage this event for the cameras.

Tom Alyea entered the TSBD with the cops at about 12:45....He was with them as they searched the building, and he was on the sixth floor when Boone yelled " Here's the rifle"  *( Time 1:22)   Alyea went immediately to the NW corner where Boone and Weitzman were Looking down beneath the boxes at the rifle that was laying on the floor.   Only a small bit of the rifle was visible and when someone asked what kind of rifle it was Weitzman ventured a guess that it was a mauser....

This is fundamental information....You should know that,  Paul....
« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 11:13:45 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Paul J Cummings

« Reply #626 on: May 27, 2022, 11:49:58 PM »
I do know this. Please stop writing like I'm a some dumb ignorant person. The way you've responded to my posts are out of line. That filming is FIFTEEN MINUTES after the assassination. If you're going to come after me with personal attacks I'm done in having discussions with you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #626 on: May 27, 2022, 11:49:58 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #627 on: May 28, 2022, 12:08:35 AM »
Yes, Aleya was there, but Aleya also said LT.Day did not get there until 18 minutes AFTER the 1:22 sighting of the rifle by Boone and Wietzman with Weitzmansview looking thru a pallet stacked with boxes from ( south side) able tosee a rifle obscured by the south row of boards that were end to end and flush with the flloor.

Has this anomaly been resolved? I’m not certain about the parallel row of boxes in their ORIGINAL configuration BEFORE any photos were taken and if there was any gap in the south side row ( that the side Weitzman would be looking at), to have been able to see the rifle laying on the floor when Boone shined a light.

As I recall the 4” open sides of the pallet that Weitman was on south side if, ran East-West.

This means the North-South sides of the pallet are 2x4s which are FLUSH with the floor.

It still seems improbable imo for Weitzman on the SOUTH side of this pallet to be able to look thru a 2x4 that’s flush with the floor, let alone see thru a bottom row of boxes that were end to end (theoretically ) before some of them were moved to accommodate a photo.

And that ano thing that bothers me is why the only moved a box to see only PART of the rifle.

They moved THREE boxes around SEVERAL times at the SN but for sue reason Could NOT move just one more box where the rifle was so the ENTIRE rifle could be seen as it lay there.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #628 on: May 28, 2022, 03:58:58 AM »
Yes, Aleya was there, but Aleya also said LT.Day did not get there until 18 minutes AFTER the 1:22 sighting of the rifle by Boone and Wietzman with Weitzmansview looking thru a pallet stacked with boxes from ( south side) able tosee a rifle obscured by the south row of boards that were end to end and flush with the flloor.

Has this anomaly been resolved? I’m not certain about the parallel row of boxes in their ORIGINAL configuration BEFORE any photos were taken and if there was any gap in the south side row ( that the side Weitzman would be looking at), to have been able to see the rifle laying on the floor when Boone shined a light.

As I recall the 4” open sides of the pallet that Weitman was on south side if, ran East-West.

This means the North-South sides of the pallet are 2x4s which are FLUSH with the floor.

It still seems improbable imo for Weitzman on the SOUTH side of this pallet to be able to look thru a 2x4 that’s flush with the floor, let alone see thru a bottom row of boxes that were end to end (theoretically ) before some of them were moved to accommodate a photo.

And that ano thing that bothers me is why the only moved a box to see only PART of the rifle.

They moved THREE boxes around SEVERAL times at the SN but for sue reason Could NOT move just one more box where the rifle was so the ENTIRE rifle could be seen as it lay there.

As I recall the 4” open sides of the pallet ------ was on south side if, ran East-West.

As I understand your view, I believe that you're mistaken, Zeon.    The slats of the wooden pallet were on a north / south axis.

The 2 X 4 members of the pallet ran east / west  ( this is clearly visible in some of the photos that were taken that afternoon.

The rifle was an a N/S East west axis ( parallel two the 2X4 of the pallet ) with the barrel pointing east.  The rifle was kinda tucked into the north side of the pallet and Weitzman spotted it when he was down on the floor and shining his flashlight beneath the stack of boxes that were on the pallet.  Weitzman would have been looking west, right at the muzzle of the carcano.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2022, 01:34:56 AM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #628 on: May 28, 2022, 03:58:58 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #629 on: May 28, 2022, 04:04:54 AM »
I do know this. Please stop writing like I'm a some dumb ignorant person. The way you've responded to my posts are out of line. That filming is FIFTEEN MINUTES after the assassination. If you're going to come after me with personal attacks I'm done in having discussions with you.

Personal attacks??    I'm mere presenting the fundamental  facts......   As a way of demonstrating that the idea that the rifle was a mauser is simply utter nonsense.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #630 on: May 28, 2022, 04:21:34 AM »

Please stop writing like I'm a some dumb ignorant person.

I'm sorry, Paul... But when you present an absurd idea like the rifle being a mauser, I can only respond with the facts.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #630 on: May 28, 2022, 04:21:34 AM »

Offline Paul J Cummings

« Reply #631 on: May 28, 2022, 02:27:05 PM »
I have my facts as well and presented them. It's not like I'm throwing out only opinions. Best of luck.