Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why didn't the Conspirators plant Eyewitnesses in Dealey Plaza?  (Read 35224 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: Why didn't the Conspirators plant Eyewitnesses in Dealey Plaza?
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2018, 02:39:17 AM »
Advertisement
No shot ever got fired from the 6th floor, but the head shot passed through the 6th floor window, having been fired from the Dal Tex. Just saying

Geeze, Mick. Bank Holiday's not til October.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2018, 02:39:17 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2018, 03:19:16 AM »
Howard Brennan is the equivalent to Helen Markham - a competent defense attorney would of had both of them thrown out.

Hahahahahaha!

Bugliosi is the very definition of competent and he would have used both Markham and Brennan and them bashed them repeatedly over your Defence Attorney's head.

11. After the first and second shots rang out in Dealey Plaza, a motorcade witness, Howard Brennan, sitting on a short concrete wall directly across the street from the sixth-floor window, looked up and actually saw Oswald in the window holding his rifle. Only 120 feet away from Oswald, he got a very good look as he watched, in horror, Oswald (whom he had seen in the window earlier, before the motorcade had arrived) take deliberate aim and fire the final shot from his rifle.29 At the police lineup that evening, Brennan picked Oswald out, saying, ?He looks like him, but I cannot positively say,? giving the police the reason that he had since seen Oswald on television and that could have ?messed me up.?30 However, Brennan signed an affidavit at the Dallas sheriff?s office within an hour after the shooting and before the lineup saying, ?I believe that I could identify this man if I ever saw him again.?31 On December 18, 1963, Brennan told the FBI he was ?sure? that Oswald was the man he had seen in the window.32 And he later told the Warren Commission that in reality at the lineup, ?with all fairness, I could have positively identified the man? but did not do so out of fear. ?If it got to be a known fact that I was an eyewitness, my family or I?might not be safe.?33 Although Brennan did not positively identify Oswald at the lineup, he did say, as we?ve seen, that Oswald looked like the man. And we know Brennan is legitimate since the description of the man in the window that he gave to the authorities right after the shooting?a slender, white male about thirty years old, five feet ten inches?matches Oswald fairly closely, and had to have been the basis for the description of the man sent out over police radio just fifteen minutes after the shooting.34
RHVB

One of the canards of the conspiracy theorists that they?ve sold to millions is that there was only one eyewitness to Oswald killing Officer Tippit, Helen Markham, and she wasn?t a strong one. But in addition to Jack Tatum also being an eyewitness to the killing, for all intents and purposes there were eight other eyewitnesses. For instance, with the Davis women, can anyone make the argument that although someone else shot Tippit, it was Oswald who was seen running from the Tippit murder scene with a revolver in his hand unloading shells? And when Scoggins saw Oswald approach Tippit?s car and then lost sight of him for a moment, Tippit?s true killer appeared out of nowhere, shot and killed Tippit, then vanished into thin air, whereupon Scoggins then saw Oswald again, running away from Tippit?s car with a pistol in his hand?       
So there were ten witnesses who identified Oswald as the murderer. And we know that the physical evidence was all corroborative of their testimony
RHVB

JohnM
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 03:21:26 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2018, 04:43:33 AM »
A competent defense attorney would have attempted to discredit all the eyewitness testimony against Saint Patsy and might have even had some success with that, but he wouldn't have discredited it all or gotten it thrown out.

And after reviewing the accumulated eyewitness testimony, physical and circumstantial evidence -- the jury would swiftly find Saint Patsy guilty of assassinating JFK (and murdering JDT).

Ask Gerry Spence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2018, 04:43:33 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2018, 04:57:50 AM »

Again with the attempted humiliation, what's the point of this video?

This is what you do and ironically it's contributions like the one above that turned what was once a Paradise into a raging hell hole.

JohnM

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2018, 05:12:27 AM »
I agree - no defense attorney in 63/64 would of had the knowledge that we do today about the evidence and it's handling.

Lee would of fried on the electric chair - no question about it.

They'd have the same evidence in 64 that we have in 2018.

Good luck trying to discredit all the physical, circumstantial and eyewitness testimony based on the way that it was handled.

What year was SHOtime's mock trial ?

Saint Patsy was guilty in 63 and he's still guilty in 18.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2018, 05:12:27 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2018, 05:40:22 AM »
Hahahahahaha!

Bugliosi is the very definition of competent and he would have used both Markham and Brennan and them bashed them repeatedly over your Defence Attorney's head.

11. After the first and second shots rang out in Dealey Plaza, a motorcade witness, Howard Brennan, sitting on a short concrete wall directly across the street from the sixth-floor window, looked up and actually saw Oswald in the window holding his rifle. Only 120 feet away from Oswald, he got a very good look as he watched, in horror, Oswald (whom he had seen in the window earlier, before the motorcade had arrived) take deliberate aim and fire the final shot from his rifle.29 At the police lineup that evening, Brennan picked Oswald out, saying, ?He looks like him, but I cannot positively say,? giving the police the reason that he had since seen Oswald on television and that could have ?messed me up.?30 However, Brennan signed an affidavit at the Dallas sheriff?s office within an hour after the shooting and before the lineup saying, ?I believe that I could identify this man if I ever saw him again.?31 On December 18, 1963, Brennan told the FBI he was ?sure? that Oswald was the man he had seen in the window.32 And he later told the Warren Commission that in reality at the lineup, ?with all fairness, I could have positively identified the man? but did not do so out of fear. ?If it got to be a known fact that I was an eyewitness, my family or I?might not be safe.?33 Although Brennan did not positively identify Oswald at the lineup, he did say, as we?ve seen, that Oswald looked like the man. And we know Brennan is legitimate since the description of the man in the window that he gave to the authorities right after the shooting?a slender, white male about thirty years old, five feet ten inches?matches Oswald fairly closely, and had to have been the basis for the description of the man sent out over police radio just fifteen minutes after the shooting.34
RHVB

One of the canards of the conspiracy theorists that they?ve sold to millions is that there was only one eyewitness to Oswald killing Officer Tippit, Helen Markham, and she wasn?t a strong one. But in addition to Jack Tatum also being an eyewitness to the killing, for all intents and purposes there were eight other eyewitnesses. For instance, with the Davis women, can anyone make the argument that although someone else shot Tippit, it was Oswald who was seen running from the Tippit murder scene with a revolver in his hand unloading shells? And when Scoggins saw Oswald approach Tippit?s car and then lost sight of him for a moment, Tippit?s true killer appeared out of nowhere, shot and killed Tippit, then vanished into thin air, whereupon Scoggins then saw Oswald again, running away from Tippit?s car with a pistol in his hand?       
So there were ten witnesses who identified Oswald as the murderer. And we know that the physical evidence was all corroborative of their testimony
RHVB

JohnM

Bugliosi is the very definition of competent 

Say what?

Feel free to back this claim up with evidence

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2018, 06:22:39 AM »

And you have evidence of that being fake?
The 7ft 3inch Oswald. Haven't seen that one in a while. He was supposed to be halfway down the staircases by then wasn't he?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2018, 06:22:39 AM »

Offline Steve Taylor

« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2018, 06:33:24 AM »
Hahahahahaha!

RHVB

John, when Brennan was asked about his exact movements that day by the WC, he omitted the part of walking over to the DalTex fire escape and looking up at a probable sniper location on the 2d floor of that building.  That probable sniper is standing next to him in the white ball cap.  What were Brennan's connections to Republic National Bank, a reputed CIA front where many individuals of this saga had "business"?