Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why didn't the Conspirators plant Eyewitnesses in Dealey Plaza?  (Read 34762 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Why didn't the Conspirators plant Eyewitnesses in Dealey Plaza?
« Reply #120 on: September 07, 2018, 06:41:59 AM »
Advertisement
Bill,

was Amos the only witness to mention a white spot? If yes, we are both wasting our time about speculating on its significance or otherwise.

Start a new thread, should be riveting.

Only two witnesses saw the guy with a gun. You seem are trying to imply that there were more who actually saw the guy. You wouldn't be trying to minimize Euins observations, now would you?

What's 'riveting' is Euins focus on the white spot, which he kept mentioning over & over. To brush that fact aside as a waste of time reveals that you would rather not allow that a choice of suspects would be narrowed down (by dint of Euins observation) to fellows with receding hairlines.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 06:49:04 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: September 07, 2018, 06:41:59 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #121 on: September 07, 2018, 10:23:25 AM »

Craig doesn't even corroborate Rowland's story. In his WC statement Craig  states the men were both in the SW corner and they were both white. No where near what Rowland had stated. Both Rowland and Craig never mention an additional person until they appear in front of the commission.

I'll ask again where did he say the above in his WC testimony, Jack?

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #122 on: September 07, 2018, 02:08:30 PM »
I'll ask again where did he say the above in his WC testimony, Jack?

Mr. BELIN - Thank you very much.
One other thing before you go, Mr. Craig. We might have covered this before, but I want to doublecheck it.
When you talked to Mr. Rowland about what he saw in the window, did he say whether or not two men he saw were white or colored?
Mr. CRAIG - Yes; I determined that right away. I asked him whether they were white or colored and he said white.

Rowland never told anyone before testifying in front of the WC about there being a second person in the SN.

Specter understood in questioning him that his description of a person with a rifle in the window was completely wrong.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: September 07, 2018, 02:08:30 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #123 on: September 07, 2018, 06:09:36 PM »
Mr Rowland further advised that on November 23 and November 24 he had advised the FBI that he had seen such a person (a negro) at the southwest corner window.

Seems the FBI didn't think what he's said was relevant.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #124 on: September 07, 2018, 07:25:55 PM »
Why the need to name a shooter with a bold spot?

Because Chapman thinks it's Oswald by default unless you can prove it was someone else.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: September 07, 2018, 07:25:55 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #125 on: September 07, 2018, 07:30:47 PM »
What's 'riveting' is Euins focus on the white spot, which he kept mentioning over & over. To brush that fact aside as a waste of time reveals that you would rather not allow that a choice of suspects would be narrowed down (by dint of Euins observation) to fellows with receding hairlines.

The only reason to think that Euins was talking about a "receding hairline" is because you want it to be Oswald.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #126 on: September 07, 2018, 07:35:08 PM »
Mr. UNDERWOOD. Yes; and I ran down there and I think I took some pictures of some men--yes, I know I did, going in and out of the building. By that time there was one police officer there and he was a three-wheeled motorcycle officer and a little colored boy whose last name I remember as Eunice.
Mr. BALL. Euins?
Mr. UNDERWOOD. It may have been Euins. It was difficult to understand when he said his name. He was telling the motorcycle officer he had seen a colored man lean out of the window upstairs and he had a rifle.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: September 07, 2018, 07:35:08 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #127 on: September 08, 2018, 04:05:41 PM »
Did Arnold see anyone on the 6th floor at all?

Did anyone else see this?

Mr. BELIN. At the time you saw this man on the sixth floor, how much of the man could you see?

Mr. BRENNAN. Well, I could see?at one time he came to the window and he sat sideways on the window sill. That was previous to President Kennedy getting there. And I could see practically his whole body, from his hips up. But at the time that he was firing the gun, a possibility from his belt up.

Despite Specter's filleting of Rowland over the different aspects of his fabricated story, the most glaring issue about Rowland's statement is he supposedly knew where there was a man with a rifle, he hears gunshots, and he doesn't look at the window to see if the shots came from that location. He runs in that direction and according to him he never looks at the window. It obviously bothered the panel because they asked him three different times to which he gave three different answers, yes, no, and maybe. Absolutely no detail as to looking for the man and not seeing him after the shots.