Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did LHO know how to drive? Does it matter?  (Read 34009 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Did LHO know how to drive? Does it matter?
« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2018, 08:17:02 AM »
Advertisement
Hang on Sherlock let's get this straight, there is and always has been a mountain of evidence

So you keep claiming.

Like a ring in a cup...  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2018, 08:17:02 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2018, 08:23:05 AM »
So you keep claiming.

Like a ring in a cup...  :D

:D :D :D

No, like in the 550+ people who gave testimony and interviews, and the 3000+ pieces of physical evidence.

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 08:34:58 AM by John Mytton »

Online Bill Brown

« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2018, 08:29:18 AM »
Are you trying to dictate what people talk about again?

Not at all.  How can you make such a leap?

I am very clearly asking you to explain how a possible violation of Oswald's rights while inside the theater affect his guilt in the murders.  Can you address that?

McDonald touched Oswald's belt line without an invitation by Oswald to do so.  Who gives a rat's ass?

Oswald is all of a sudden not guilty because of it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2018, 08:29:18 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2018, 09:03:06 AM »
Are you trying to dictate what people talk about again?

Well at least you're not hiding that you are trying to introduce a red herring as a distraction but what we want to know is why you continually feel the need to do so?,

Whatever McDonald did doesn't change the evidence against Oswald and this interaction in itself has no bearing in a case against Oswald so why this charade?

JohnM

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2018, 02:31:23 PM »
Funniest little nuggets of this thread so far:

"Because we were discussing the police illegally searching Oswald in the theater."

"Only if there exists probable cause that the person has committed a crime.  They had none."

"I wasn't there and neither were you, but anyone who doesn't find 15 police officers descending on a movie theater because someone was allegedly "running, ducking and looking funny" when the POTUS and a police officer have just been shot odd is beyond logical discourse. "

"In all likelihood LHO was approached by police officers with guns drawn."

"Too bad McDonald illegally tried to search him before this alleged punch that he wasn?t arrested for."

"He wasn?t arrested for ?punching a cop in the mouth?. He was arrested for murder."

"?On your feet!? is not ?an innocent question?. As soon as McDonald touched Oswald it was assault."

Sergeant Ozzie's Bleeding Hearts Club Band is alive and well.

P.S.  LOL!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2018, 02:31:23 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2018, 03:18:16 PM »
How does this amateur bait and switch obsession of you, Weidmann and even Iacoletti has mentioned that I live in Australia wll in any way change 54 year old facts? If you all had a strong case then you'd deal with the evidence instead of this bizarre tactic.

This has to one of the most ridiculous things that you have ever written and that is saying a lot. I deal with the evidence. You can't so you whine until it is gone.

IF LHO was guilty as you endlessly claim then you would be able to cite evidence showing that he was, but you never have been able to. That tells us all we need to know.

For no reason at all Oswald punched a cop and was arrested, that's the fact Jack!

Since you weren't in the TT then you have no idea of knowing if this happened, but since you claim that it is a fact then prove it.

The evidence says that there was men with shotguns in the theater, so I'd say Oswald would have to be aware, which makes his actions even stranger.

Didn't McDonald only say he had his hand on his weapon? But let's just say that your interpretation was correct and McDonald did have a gun out, then Oswald's behaviour was even more strange and would be considered suicidal and this would not be the first time, like slashing his wrist in Russia and the Walker note where he speculates he could be shot while being arrested. Oswald was ready for death!

There was hundreds of police officers on duty that day and you're saying that only a tiny fraction went to the theater, that's weird, there should have been a lot more.

JohnM

He never said that his hand was on his gun. That was invention created by you LNers. Here is the quote from the newspaper article that carried McDonald's interview.

Quote on

I went up the aisle, and talked to two people sitting about in the middle. I was crouching low and holding my gun in case any trouble came.

I saw him going for his gun and I grabbed him around the waist. (Ibid.)

Quote off

McDonald clearly says that he was HOLDING his gun. If he was, and he was based on his own words, then it is safe to think that other police officers were too.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 03:19:48 PM by Rob Caprio »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2018, 03:29:43 PM »
A guy (any guy) punches a cop in the mouth. That's reason enough to take him downtown for questioning and  the likelihood of being charged with assaulting a police officer. In Oswald's case it all snowballed from there.

Except we have no witness for this alleged punching outside of the police. Furthermore, LHO was arrested and not detained for questioning. He was not arrested for assaulting a police officer either, but rather for murdering a police officer.

The arrest report was timed ELEVEN minutes BEFORE LHO's actual arrest and explicitly stated that he killed both JFK and JDT. How in the world could this be known at 1:40 p.m.?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2018, 03:29:43 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2018, 03:45:02 PM »
I asked a legitimate question, but I understand why you are avoiding it.

Yawn. For the hundredth time John, we are not in court and you are not Oswald's defence lawyer, we are here to discover who killed Kennedy and all you want to do is pretend that you're strutting around in front of a judge.
Btw our claims were proved on Day 1 when Oswald was charged with the murder of Tippit and Kennedy, and since day 1 it's been your teams job to prove otherwise, and so far all you have is insignificant human derived discrepancies that don't add up to a plausible alternate reality.

JohnM

See, there is that Australia disconnect again. In America charging someone with a crime doesn't prove anything. It is just the beginning.

There is serious doubt that LHO was even arraigned for JFK's murder. He was allowed no defense counsel at the JDT arraignment (which most likely would have raised issues since it wasn't held in a court of law and the defendant was prevented from having legal representation) or the alleged JFK arraignment.

The bottom line is there is no way the DPD could have acquired firm evidence against LHO that fast.