Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald put his package straight into Frazier's car, why?  (Read 39052 times)

Offline John Anderson

Re: Oswald put his package straight into Frazier's car, why?
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2018, 11:16:00 PM »
Advertisement
Too much good CT information on it, Tony. MIB knew they were losing the battle.

There was some great information on it and it's a loss that it's gone. Before finding this Forum I knew nothing about the case although I had heard of some of the theories suspecting conspiracies. I hadn't even heard of the Warren Commission. The archives allowed me to have a good look at what the doubters of the official narrative were saying, and pointed me in the right places for further reading.

Basically I started by studying what you guys are saying, not by studying the official version of events. I've concluded that most of you are nuts, some are charlatans selling snake oil and the rest have drunk the snake oil.

So yes it was a great resource which is sadly gone. Except the bits about JFK committing suicide or Jackie slotting him. That's just weird.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2018, 11:16:00 PM »

Offline Zeon Wasinsky

« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2018, 03:57:49 AM »
well Oswald figured he needed to get the package out of sight, that's why he carried it swinging it along with just one hand, and went right up the driveway in front of the house, so as to maximize possibility of being seen.  ::)

he didn't go take the package earlier, when everyone was still asleep and it was still dark, like say 3am in the morning. 

So not exactly someone who was too concerned about being seen with the package it seems

Oswald certainly did take care though,  to place package in car just using a single finger gripping it at top, and also removing it again from the car, leaving no more than just a small finger print at the top, even though earlier, he was swinging the package along in one hand gripped it with palm around the top, when seen by Linnie May Randle.

Its also curious how he managed not get more prints on the paper, when he was removing it from the roll in the TSBD, and was folding the paper, to carry in his jacket, and unfolding it again later

« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 04:06:07 AM by Zeon Wasinsky »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2018, 10:04:00 PM »

Note slats...

I see the slats.  Can you see the car on the other side?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2018, 10:04:00 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2018, 10:06:41 PM »
There was some great information on it and it's a loss that it's gone. Before finding this Forum I knew nothing about the case although I had heard of some of the theories suspecting conspiracies. I hadn't even heard of the Warren Commission. The archives allowed me to have a good look at what the doubters of the official narrative were saying, and pointed me in the right places for further reading.

What was it that convinced you that Oswald did it?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2018, 06:40:44 AM »
Which is not what she said here:

Mrs. RANDLE. No; because I only opened the door briefly and what made me establish the door on Wesley's car, it is an old car and that door, the window is broken and everything and it is hard to close, so that cinched in my mind which door it was, too. But it was only briefly that I looked.

LMR didn't see Lee open any door - she assumed that he did.

BIG difference to a direct observation JohnM.

Yo, BillC here.

Ah, yet another CT telling witnesses what they saw or didn't see. Are you and JohnI joined at the hip in some sort of twilight zone tag team?

"BIG difference to a direct observation JohnM"
Excuse me? Glances seem to be enough for you on another thread re JackD, who only glanced out at Oswald of the corner of his eye. You characters seem oblivious to your own contradictions.

Randle WC

Mr. BALL. Did you see him go to the car?
Mrs. RANDLE. Yes.
Mr. BALL. What did he do?
Mrs. RANDLE. He opened the right back door and I just saw that he was laying the package down so I closed the door. I didn't recognize him as he walked across my carport and I at that moment I wondered who was fixing to come to my back door so I opened the door slightly and saw that it--I assumed he was getting in the car but he didn't, so he come back and stood on the driveway.
Mr. BALL. He put the package in the car.
Mrs. RANDLE. Yes, sir; I don't know if he put it on the seat or on the floor but I just know he put it in the back.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 06:43:12 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2018, 06:40:44 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2018, 07:06:14 AM »
That's how witness statements are judged -- is the story corroborated.

Get up to speed.

Are you claiming Randle was alone in the kitchen at that point?

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2018, 07:22:49 AM »
A few observations.

LMR would not have seen LHO place anything anywhere - she guessed. Look at the angle of the slats on the car port.

Senator COOPER. When he placed the package in there do you remember whether he used one hand or two?
Mrs. RANDLE. No; because I only opened the door briefly and what made me establish the door on Wesley's car, it is an old car and that door, the window is broken and everything and it is hard to close, so that cinched in my mind which door it was, too. But it was only briefly that I looked.

LMR obviously wasnt troubled or disturbed by Lee's actions that morning otherwise she would have asked her brother immediately rather than let him drive off with Lee and his suspicious long package.

LMR alerted the Detectives about what she saw lee do AFTER she heard about the events at the TSBD and VERY likely after she spoke with her brother who himself NEVER alerted the Police while he was at the TSBD after the assassination.

So how did LMR suddenly put two and two together AFTER the assassination event and not her brother?

The final possibility, and in my opinion very likely, was there was no paper bag at all - it was a story concocted by brother and sister to deflect any wrong doing by BWF and to direct all blame to LHO.

BWF obviously didn't know the length of the wooden stock of CE 139.

Marina stated that she thought Lee took his lunch in a small paper bag that morning.

LMR would not have seen LHO place anything anywhere - she guessed. Look at the angle of the slats on the car port.

I disagree.  From the door in the kitchen and looking across the carport, Linnie Mae Randle could have easily determined that Oswald opened the door and placed something (the bag) inside.

Marina stated that she thought Lee took his lunch in a small paper bag that morning.

Marina didn't even get out of bed until after Lee was gone.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2018, 07:22:49 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2018, 07:31:37 AM »
LMR didn't see LHO place anything into the car. She contradicted herself JohnM.

Lee never said he placed a package in the backseat of Buell's car.

The entire paper bag/curtain rod story rests with two people - brother (who drove in the accused assassin and who owned a rifle and ammunition himself) and sister (who pre-empted the suspicious long package before her brother did).

Some big red flags right there JohnM.

Let's suppose for a minute that Oswald did indeed carry a bag that contained only curtain rods.  You keep bringing up the point that the paper bag/curtain rod story rests only with two people, Linnie Mae Randle and Buell Wesley Frazier.

Who else do you think should have known about the curtain rods besides those two, if Oswald did carry a bag and the bag really did contain curtain rods?