Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Zapruder's "stick-man" was using a walkie-talkie!  (Read 21708 times)

Offline Richard Rubio

Re: Zapruder's "stick-man" was using a walkie-talkie!
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2018, 03:19:43 PM »
Advertisement
I was actually quoting your words posted earlier... Regardless, his left hand is clearly up to his ear... he's leaning over running, and could very well be using a walkie talkie... He is a person of suspect... It would be good to know more about Robert Foster....

Actually, his left hand is clearly below his ear here. If we are going totally walkie talkie; it would usually be more smug next to the ear like a cell phone.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2018, 03:19:43 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2018, 03:47:47 PM »
Actually, his left hand is clearly below his ear here. If we are going totally walkie talkie; it would usually be more smug next to the ear like a cell phone.
If you can find a decent , clear copy of the National Archives copy of the Z film, you can see that both of these men , at one point, have both their hands to their heads.  The guy running towards Commerce Street, especially.

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2018, 06:53:23 PM »
If you can find a decent , clear copy of the National Archives copy of the Z film, you can see that both of these men , at one point, have both their hands to their heads.  The guy running towards Commerce Street, especially.
Where can we find a clear copy of the National Archives copy of the Z film?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2018, 06:53:23 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2018, 07:39:11 PM »
Where can we find a clear copy of the National Archives copy of the Z film?
Try this one:  Boost it all the way to 1440 High Definition for best quality
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj43Lo8E1zQ

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2018, 09:03:59 PM »

The guy running Toward Main St Vanished quickly. The above mention of Commerce St is an attempt to make people believe this guy ran into/across Main St. There is absolutely No Visual or Eyewitness Account of him running into/across Main St.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2018, 09:03:59 PM »

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2018, 12:58:25 AM »
I might have misunderstood your comment, but I think these are the same person...

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2018, 03:26:44 PM »
I might have misunderstood your comment, but I think these are the same person...

No, you didn't misunderstand, I messed up. I meant Main Street, not Commerce. I agree, they are both the same person.  It's the other man, to his right, that I was referring to who also has hands to his head and both men seem to have their heads tilted forward in a ducking motion for those few frames.  Perhaps they're plugging their ears because of the sirens that were activated as the SS and limousine departed.  Sorry about that.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 03:30:23 PM by Steve Barber »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2018, 03:26:44 PM »

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2018, 07:53:29 PM »