Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lame LN excuses  (Read 52049 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Lame LN excuses
« Reply #280 on: April 20, 2022, 09:23:30 PM »
Advertisement
What??? You can’t name one other witness who corroborates her account? Say it isn’t so!

Read the relevant posts before you dive in John.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 09:23:58 PM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #280 on: April 20, 2022, 09:23:30 PM »

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #281 on: April 20, 2022, 09:34:46 PM »
Poor Danny, you're not really equipped for this game.

Pro-tip: Don't ask questions you don't know the answer to.

Pro-tip: Create multiple accounts so if you ever start losing your way in an argument you can always log in as another user to back you up and join in saying that the other person "doesn't know what he's talking about"

Of course I knew all along the best you had was the housekeeper, preoccupied with her TV, blind in one eye, and nobody to cooperate her. 

So how did he get his revolver and jacket if he didn't go back to the boarding house then?

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #282 on: April 20, 2022, 09:48:19 PM »
So what? People with generic names like “Vincent Baxter” pop up here all the time spouting all the same “Oswald did it” rhetoric and propaganda.

Yeah, but unlike in instance they don't usually just cling to one person and back up pretty much everything he says and join in unprovoked on every argument regardless of the topic or subject. Or accidentally reply to a post defending themselves when the original accusation was aimed at another account.

Of course it is. It’s much easier to hide behind a keyboard and an anonymous identity and sling accusations than to put your money where your mouth is.

Yeah, thanks for that. Well done on stating the obvious there.
Are you seriously telling me that if someone you were convinced of fake internet identity offered you $100,000 to prove them wrong, which would involve dragging in solicitors and paying for hours of legal work, you'd have taken him up on his offer? Do me a favour!

Arguments and opposing JFK theories aside; you must agree that you'd take the challenge about as seriously as I did?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #282 on: April 20, 2022, 09:48:19 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #283 on: April 20, 2022, 09:55:05 PM »
So how did he get his revolver and jacket if he didn't go back to the boarding house then?

What makes you think he did? Oh yeah, the Warren Commission said so.

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #284 on: April 20, 2022, 10:02:52 PM »
What makes you think he did? Oh yeah, the Warren Commission said so.

Yeah, nice attempt at a smart-arse comment but it doesn't really answer the question does it, John?
Neither does it make sense as nowhere in that sentence did I state that I thought he did go back to the boarding house. I merely asked how Oswald got his revolver and jacket if he didn't go back there.  ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #284 on: April 20, 2022, 10:02:52 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #285 on: April 20, 2022, 10:05:40 PM »
Textbook loaded question. How do you know he “got his revolver and jacket” at all?

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #286 on: April 20, 2022, 10:56:42 PM »
Poor Danny, you're not really equipped for this game.

Of course I knew all along the best you had was the housekeeper, preoccupied with her TV, blind in one eye, and nobody to cooperate her. 

:D You are funny Otto.
So, you've set a trap in which there is only one option to choose from. Brilliant game, really well thought through.
Are you sure you didn't make some kind of mistake  ;)

How can you learn anything that way?
Your "pro-tip" says a lot about you.
Here's a pro-tip for you - acknowledge your mistakes.  Thumb1:

Um, I'm still here and you already picked Gladys so no worries!

So what's the very best Mrs. Johnson has to offer?

Here we have Otto's fantasy that Oswald never lived at 1026 North Beckley and that the Johnsons and Earlene Roberts fabricated his existence at the house. These are the first three conspirators in this bizarre fairytale.
Who trained and instructed these people? I'm sure we will never know.
Whoever it was made the monumental blunder of setting this up at a rooming house where eleven other tenants were staying at the time. Unless, of course, these eleven men were all involved, so now we have fourteen conspirators in this sad tale.
This is the first fail.

Surely the trick in a situation like the one Otto is proposing is to keep it simple. That is the last thing Mrs Johnson does.
She starts off with the detail that Oswald had been around three weeks previously but there were no vacancies, so she told him to try again some time, which he did. Why introduce this unnecessary detail?
She talks about his duffel bag, what he kept in the fridge, what he ate, when he ate, that he kept his room spotless, that he didn't smoke or drink and on and on and on...
It is clear to any rationally minded person that she is describing someone who actually lived at the house.

But "the very best that Mrs Johnson has to offer" is when she says the following:

Mr. Ball: He would watch television sometimes?
Mrs. Johnson: Yes,. sir watch television, with the other men renters...

As soon as she says this she has introduced the eleven other occupants into the fantasy. Why would she introduce such an easily checkable detail? Why would she drag eleven other men into the conspiracy?

There is a massive amount of detail about Oswald and his habits in Johnson's testimony. A clear indication she was talking about someone who really lived there and not some fantasy tenant.

Over to you.  Thumb1:

« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 10:58:12 PM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #286 on: April 20, 2022, 10:56:42 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #287 on: April 20, 2022, 11:54:54 PM »

Here we have Otto's fantasy that Oswald never lived at 1026 North Beckley and that the Johnsons and Earlene Roberts fabricated his existence at the house.

When did Otto say this? Surely he can't be serious?
Where does this latest theory go and what does is it supposed to prove?
It seems with every breath this conspiracy exponentially expands.

Btw Otto hasn't been doing this for very long so he still doesn't understand the basics.

JohnM