Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lame LN excuses  (Read 52048 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Lame LN excuses
« Reply #248 on: April 19, 2022, 11:21:07 PM »
Advertisement
Wow, didn't see that one coming!

So why don't you name your best witness and we'll see what that brings.

OK?

Best witness?
I'm assuming you mean best witness as far as Oswald staying at 1026 North Beckley.
Easy - Mrs Johnson, owner of the house.
Anyone reading her WC testimony would conclude Oswald lived there.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #248 on: April 19, 2022, 11:21:07 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #249 on: April 20, 2022, 12:03:54 AM »
Gee, who could have seen that coming?  :D

Weidmann demanded a face to face debate with Bill Brown to avoid cheating, yet here in a confrontation with far far higher stakes, Weidmann ran from the very suggestion of a face to face to face meeting and demanded the entire decision making process to rely on easily manipulated IP addresses and this is to be the sole determining factor in a one hundred thousand dollar wager.

The following post seriously came from the mind of Weidman and as I say, you can't make this up.

A far more easier way of doing this is asking Duncan to check Otto's and my IP's. If one of those is in the US and the other in Europe, your entire fairytale self destructs..

Geo-spoofing: How to change your location online
If you want to unblock region-locked websites and services, you’ll need a VPN. We’ll show you how to pretend to be in a different country and let you know the best VPNs to fake your location.

https://www.comparitech.com/blog/vpn-privacy/geospoofing/

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #250 on: April 20, 2022, 12:14:05 AM »
Best witness?
I'm assuming you mean best witness as far as Oswald staying at 1026 North Beckley.
Easy - Mrs Johnson, owner of the house.
Anyone reading her WC testimony would conclude Oswald lived there.

Why, because of this killer evidence?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #250 on: April 20, 2022, 12:14:05 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #251 on: April 20, 2022, 12:53:34 AM »
Weidmann demanded a face to face debate with Bill Brown to avoid cheating, yet here in a confrontation with far far higher stakes, Weidmann ran from the very suggestion of a face to face to face meeting and demanded the entire decision making process to rely on easily manipulated IP addresses and this is to be the sole determining factor in a one hundred thousand dollar wager.

The following post seriously came from the mind of Weidman and as I say, you can't make this up.

Geo-spoofing: How to change your location online
If you want to unblock region-locked websites and services, you’ll need a VPN. We’ll show you how to pretend to be in a different country and let you know the best VPNs to fake your location.

https://www.comparitech.com/blog/vpn-privacy/geospoofing/

JohnM

Still desperately trying to safe face?

yet here in a confrontation with far far higher stakes, Weidmann ran from the very suggestion of a face to face to face meeting and demanded the entire decision making process to rely on easily manipulated IP addresses

You can't even get the story straight. I demanded nothing of the kind. I merely made a suggestion in response to you adding on pathetic demands for a face to face meeting. But hey, if you still want to go ahead with a face to face meeting, don't just pretend, but let's do it. All I need is your solicitor's contact details and my lawyers will contact him and work out the details. That's where we were when you decided to run away....

Look I fully understand that you don't want to reveal your true identity, but I couldn't care less that your real name isn't "John Mytton". I've known that for a long time and I would sign a non disclosure agreement to protect your true identity in an instant. That's not what this is or ever was about. I (and I am sure Otto does as well) just want to take your money from you, which is like taking candy from a baby. That's all.  C'mon, Johnny, show us all you've got some balls and accept the challenge. Go on then....

Btw I don't know the first thing about VPN. I've heard about it, but I haven't got a clue how it works and there has never been a reason for me to use one. If you say it's easily manipulated, I'll gladly take your word for it. I'm not a computer geek. I can't even figure out how to upload pictures to this forum or to connect a printer on WiFi. So when some Bitcoin genius making "many times the amount required" and calling it "peanuts" comes along I'll just have to bow to his superior knowledge, right?

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #252 on: April 20, 2022, 01:05:13 AM »
Why, because of this killer evidence?

Have you read her WC testimony?
Even the most tinfoil fanatic (not that I'm saying you are one) would have to agree this is not a woman making up a fictitious tenant.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #252 on: April 20, 2022, 01:05:13 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #253 on: April 20, 2022, 01:08:54 AM »
Have you read her WC testimony?
Even the most tinfoil fanatic (not that I'm saying you are one) would have to agree this is not a woman making up a fictitious tenant.

Didn't she try to sell "Oswald related material" or was that her son?

The problem I have with her story is that she claimed to identify Oswald because of a hole in his shirt sleeve, when there isn't a single first day photograph showing a hole in Oswald's shirts' sleeve.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 01:11:01 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #254 on: April 20, 2022, 01:09:36 AM »
Btw I don't know the first thing about VPN. I've heard about it, but I haven't got a clue how it works and there has never been a reason for me to use one.

You seemed to know how a VPN works when you claimed I could be using one to pretend I was posting from Australia.  :D

Funny... ever heard of a VPN?

Even more funny.... why are you so desperately trying to prove that you are in Australia when you've just said you couldn't care less....

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #254 on: April 20, 2022, 01:09:36 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #255 on: April 20, 2022, 01:13:53 AM »

You seemed to know how a VPN works when you claimed I could be using one to pretend I was posting from Australia.  :D

JohnM

One of the guys who works for me suggested that might be the case, after I told him about your no show when we were at Lady Elliot Island and could not find a "John Mytton" registered in Sydney.

Now, how about the face to face challenge. I've promised you to sign a non disclosure agreement not to reveal your true identity, so what's holding you back? You are convinced you are right, right? So, take the gamble or be a weasel.

Look at Johnny run..... Hilarious   :D
« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 01:18:40 AM by Martin Weidmann »