JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 19, 2017, 10:41:40 AM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14]
Shadowman from Bothun picture  (Read 16754 times)

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The person in Bothun I believe is Black Dog Man. Jack White had, in his photo collection a version that shows the basic, and clearer features, of someone wearing a cap and glasses.

I believe the BDM figure in Willis 5 was stretched and distorted - it looks to me - to be the same person in Bothun - glasses and a military/police cap.

You can see the basic shape of BDM leaning forwards against the wall. But it has been distorted to disfigure the human shape

Interestingly, in Jack White's collection are two versions of Willis 5.

This faint outlined BDM leaning against the wall, below. Found here image 794 As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And a darker fuller figure. Found here, image 795  As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

----------------

I found something in a Muchmore image that was posted here on the forum some while ago.

It says Muchmore on the image name, I did think it was a Nix frame at first. I've not found a Muchmore frame showing above the wall. Muchmore frames seem to be cropped.

I was interested in the area circled in the photo, does appear to be something there. So using Gimp editor I subjected the pic to the emboss filter.

There's an interesting figure there.

[/quote

-------------------------
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 09:02:49 PM by Steve Barber »

ReplyReply

The Zodiac Killer?

ReplyReply

Hi Everybody, I just found these great GIFS made by Gerda and Duncan and some fantastic comments which answers some questions I have had about Badgeman in the Hughes film not wearing a hat. They are from the thread: Hughes Parking-Lot Man in Bell Film?
Here is Gerda's GIF:

Here is Duncan's GIF:

Here are Duncan's comments:
"Great Gif Gerry. I had always thought that the cop without a hat, who some have claimed could be Badgeman, had just casually walked away to his left and out of the Hughes film.
Your gif makes it clear that he jumps/ skips back slightly, and starts to run after possibly seeing something ( That he is being filmed by Hughes? )
Or he is possibly taking instructions from someone who is shouting at him, and who can't be seen in the Hughes film.
All just speculation from me, of course."
"What looks like the top end of a hat, is a line that runs all the way along the train."
  Thank you all for your time. Sincerely yours, Michael

« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 08:15:36 PM by Michael Welch »

ReplyReply

Hi Everybody, I just found these great GIFS of Gerda and Duncan and some fantastic comments which answers some questions I have had about Badgeman in the Hughes film wearing a hat. They are from the thread: Hughes Parking-Lot Man in Bell Film?
Here is Gerda's GIF:

Here is Duncan's GIF:

Here are Duncan's comments:
"Great Gif Gerry. I had always thought that the cop without a hat, who some have claimed could be Badgeman, had just casually walked away to his left and out of the Hughes film.
Your gif makes it clear that he jumps/ skips back slightly, and starts to run after possibly seeing something ( That he is being filmed by Hughes? )
Or he is possibly taking instructions from someone who is shouting at him, and who can't be seen in the Hughes film.
All just speculation from me, of course."
"What looks like the top end of a hat, is a line that runs all the way along the train."
  Thank you all for your time. Sincerely yours, Michael

Awesome find, Michael. I've not seen this before. Is there any way to find out which officers were back there at the time? I know there's a lot going on so that might be hard to figure out. Also, is the dark object to the officer's right a person (or another officer) leaning on a car?

ReplyReply

Awesome find, Michael. I've not seen this before. Is there any way to find out which officers were back there at the time? I know there's a lot going on so that might be hard to figure out. Also, is the dark object to the officer's right a person (or another officer) leaning on a car?

Hi Thurman, I believe at the very least Officer Haygood and Officer Joe Marshall Smith would have been there by this time. I was never quite sure if this policeman was wearing a hat or not until I read Duncan's post. I believe there is a man wearing a dark suit to the hatless policeman's right who is the person you are asking about. Thank you my super talented brilliant dear friend! With Much Gratitude and Admiration, Michael

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14]

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963