Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Two caskets arrive at Behesda  (Read 8825 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Two caskets arrive at Behesda
« on: May 11, 2018, 02:13:27 PM »
Advertisement
 I imagine most know the story, but after listening to Douglass Horne's 6 hour YouTube presentation I am more curious and informed

https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Body_Alteration.html

JFK Assassination Forum

Two caskets arrive at Behesda
« on: May 11, 2018, 02:13:27 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: Two caskets arrive at Behesda
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 01:44:35 AM »
 There at least three people who coroborate the 6.35 arrival of a black hearse with a grey casket

Dennis David Paul O'Connor, and USMC Sergeant Boyajian

?The short answer is, ?by helicopter.? Specifically, by a helicopter that landed at the Bethesda Naval Hospital complex?s Officer?s Club parking lot. JFK?s body was transferred from that helicopter to a Hearse (a black Cadillac mortuary ambulance), placed inside a shipping casket, and delivered to the morgue loading dock less than five minutes later, at 6:35 PM, when USMC Sergeant Boyajian dutifully recorded the time of arrival of the casket in his notes.

ajmacdonaldjr says:
November 18, 2013 at 6:42 pm
 I was at Bethesda Naval Hospital on the evening of November 22, 1963. After the helicopter landed, there was no casket taken off the helicopter. I saw a body on a gurney with a sheet over it transferred from the helicopter to the waiting ambulance, which then took the body to the hospital. I never saw a casket, I saw a body with a sheet over it. There are witnesses to the helicopter landing that night, including me.

https://ajmacdonaldjr.wordpress.com/2013/11/10/the-arrival-of-jfks-body-at-bethesda-naval-hospital-what-i-saw/

« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 01:59:54 AM by Matt Grantham »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 03:53:13 AM »
There at least three people who coroborate the 6.35 arrival of a black hearse with a grey casket

Dennis David Paul O'Connor, and USMC Sergeant Boyajian

?The short answer is, ?by helicopter.? Specifically, by a helicopter that landed at the Bethesda Naval Hospital complex?s Officer?s Club parking lot. JFK?s body was transferred from that helicopter to a Hearse (a black Cadillac mortuary ambulance), placed inside a shipping casket, and delivered to the morgue loading dock less than five minutes later, at 6:35 PM, when USMC Sergeant Boyajian dutifully recorded the time of arrival of the casket in his notes.

ajmacdonaldjr says:
November 18, 2013 at 6:42 pm
 I was at Bethesda Naval Hospital on the evening of November 22, 1963. After the helicopter landed, there was no casket taken off the helicopter. I saw a body on a gurney with a sheet over it transferred from the helicopter to the waiting ambulance, which then took the body to the hospital. I never saw a casket, I saw a body with a sheet over it. There are witnesses to the helicopter landing that night, including me.

https://ajmacdonaldjr.wordpress.com/2013/11/10/the-arrival-of-jfks-body-at-bethesda-naval-hospital-what-i-saw/

Boyajian never gave a description of a black hearse with a gray casket. He never gave any description of a casket. That's because he never saw the casket. He wasn't even present when it arrived at Bethesda.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 03:53:13 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2018, 04:02:07 AM »
Boyajian never gave a description of a black hearse with a gray casket. He never gave any description of a casket. That's because he never saw the casket. He wasn't even present when it arrived at Bethesda.

O.K He records the arrival of JFK's body at 6.35 at Bethesda?

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2018, 04:12:53 AM »
O.K He records the arrival of JFK's body at 6.35 at Bethesda?

Do Dennis David and Paul O'Connor record the arrival of JFK's body at 6.35 at Bethesda?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2018, 04:12:53 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2018, 04:19:36 AM »
Do Dennis David and Paul O'Connor record the arrival of JFK's body at 6.35 at Bethesda?

They were not tasked to do so

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2018, 04:34:07 AM »
They were not tasked to do so

That doesn't answer my question. Do Dennis David and Paul O'Connor record the arrival of JFK's body at 6.35 at Bethesda? Yes or no.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2018, 04:34:07 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2018, 04:36:05 AM »
That doesn't answer my question. Do Dennis David and Paul O'Connor record the arrival of JFK's body at 6.35 at Bethesda? Yes or no.

What would they have recorded them on? They made no official report because it was not their job to do so. Add David's partner, Donald Rebentisch, to the list of those stating JFK's casket arrived at 6.35 According to David, Boswell stated that he had received JFK's corpse in the casket that arrived at 6.35
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 04:40:29 AM by Matt Grantham »