JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2017, 09:35:49 AM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63
Framing a patsy  (Read 38672 times)

There's simply no way that conspirators could control the movements of the patsy-to-be.  If the patsy is seen anywhere besides the sixth floor by a single person, the conspiracy is exposed.  Conspirators could try to control the patsy's movements, but they could not be guaranteed that the patsy would be where they want him.  Therefore, because of the uncertainty, they would not even attempt this.  They would have went a different route.

-------------------------

ReplyReply

That phrase at the beginning of "The X-Files"...

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I too have been surprised that CTers go down the road of denying Oswald's culpability as well -- they deny every piece of evidence. I have no idea why they do that, and yes, it undermines their credibility. But their positing these fantastical scenarios has an unintended effect -- CTers make it very difficult to discuss scenarios involving Oswald. That's why I kidded around and suggested that some CTers were actually intelligence plants -- to keep generating these scenarios and muddying the waters so it became impossible to actually get through to conspiracy involving Oswald.

For example, there are some suspicious things going on. George DeM, for example, as well as the Paines' connection to intelligence. It is certainly likely that George was asked to get to know Oswald, and less likely, but possible, that George reported back that Oswald had possibly taken a shot at Walker. If this were so, then someone knew that there was a ready-made Lone Nut in Dallas. You keep an eye on him. It is likely that Oswald got his job at the TSBD innocently, but this was reported back. The Lone Nut is now in place, and nothing was done to help him. Now it's just a question of guiding, not conspiring, the motorcade in front of that workplace and see if the Lone Nut takes a shot. There's an air wall between the conspiracy, which was tiny and perhaps only involved one person, probably a mid-level operative in the CIA or other spooky agency, and Oswald.

Of course, this is speculation, but at least it's somewhat plausible.

I agree with your first paragraph.  I think it's somewhat incredible to suggest Oswald was framed - as Bill suggests below, if Oswald was meant to be a patsy, there would have needed to be a lot more control of his movements to ensure he was where he needed to be.  And there is absolutely no evidence of this.  I also tend to agree that the most aggressive CTers tend to focus only on clearing Oswald (which is pretty tough to do) and have lost any focus on trying to find out what really happened on that day.

I have a bit more trouble with the second paragraph though.  I don't think there's any Lone Nut in Oswald whatsoever, and in spite of the heckling I've taken for my feelings about it, I think his midnight press conference is the most telling 45 seconds of the entire day.  The careful and calm way in which he "denies" his involvement - he actually only denies being charged.  It seems that the "Oswald is innocent" camp feels that this is proof he's just a patsy, but I think it proves exactly the opposite.  Those 30-40 seconds, to me, show an operative caught behind enemy lines, reciting a carefully planned denial that isn't far above name,rank, and serial number.

ReplyReply

I agree with your first paragraph.  I think it's somewhat incredible to suggest Oswald was framed - as Bill suggests below, if Oswald was meant to be a patsy, there would have needed to be a lot more control of his movements to ensure he was where he needed to be.  And there is absolutely no evidence of this. 

There also would be a need to control the movements of everyone else in the building, and I have never seen any evidence of that..

ReplyReply

That phrase at the beginning of "The X-Files"...

There also would be a need to control the movements of everyone else in the building, and I have never seen any evidence of that..

Exactly.  For everything to have worked out the way it did would have taken - in my view - a team of at least 5 people.  Someone would have to be on the fifth floor, watching Jarman, Norman and Williams.  Someone would have to watch the stairwell to make sure Oswald didn't come down, or, if you will, go up.  Someone on the first floor to monitor who tried to go up.  Someone on the second floor to make sure Oswald got there on time.  And someone on the Sixth floor to put earmuffs on Oswald and send him downstairs (or upstairs from the First floor, whatever one believes).  And to top it all off, all five (at least) of this team have to completely avoid detection in a building that has about 20-30 people in it, all coming and going excitedly due to a Presidential motorcade.  Seems like a snap to me.

ReplyReply

Exactly.  For everything to have worked out the way it did would have taken - in my view - a team of at least 5 people.  Someone would have to be on the fifth floor, watching Jarman, Norman and Williams.  Someone would have to watch the stairwell to make sure Oswald didn't come down, or, if you will, go up.  Someone on the first floor to monitor who tried to go up.  Someone on the second floor to make sure Oswald got there on time.  And someone on the Sixth floor to put earmuffs on Oswald and send him downstairs (or upstairs from the First floor, whatever one believes).  And to top it all off, all five (at least) of this team have to completely avoid detection in a building that has about 20-30 people in it, all coming and going excitedly due to a Presidential motorcade.  Seems like a snap to me.

According to the WC the lifts were locked on 5. According to the WC there was someone on the floor between the lifts and the stairwell. According to the WC there was someone between the lifts and the stairwell on the second floor too. They were found there a minute or so after the shots. Not a bad way to control movement around the 6th floor is it?

ReplyReply

There's simply no way that conspirators could control the movements of the patsy-to-be.  If the patsy is seen anywhere besides the sixth floor by a single person, the conspiracy is exposed.  Conspirators could try to control the patsy's movements, but they could not be guaranteed that the patsy would be where they want him.  Therefore, because of the uncertainty, they would not even attempt this.  They would have went a different route.

Bill, peoples actions may be controlled even without them understanding what the significance is at the time.

ReplyReply

Bill, peoples actions may be controlled even without them understanding what the significance is at the time.

That doesn't change the idea that the patsy could easily be encountered by someone somewhere in the building at a time when he is supposed to be, according to their plan in framing him, in place on the sixth floor.

ReplyReply

That doesn't change the idea that the patsy could easily be encountered by someone somewhere in the building at a time when he is supposed to be, according to their plan in framing him, in place on the sixth floor.

This is predicated on the notion that the assassination plan was for a LN senario to be developed after the shooting. What if the conspiracy to assassinate was hoping for a conspiracy to be the initial outcome? One seemingly involving pro-Castro plotters including Oswald in some way. Not necessarily as a shooter.

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963