JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2017, 09:35:09 AM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 [63]
Framing a patsy  (Read 38670 times)

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You're finally catching on.  Took ya long enough.  Marines do not like to be called Soldiers.  Yes, Marines think they are better than Soldiers.  No, I am not saying that Marines are better than Soldiers.  Obviously, this would have to be judged on an individual basis.

I'm not even going to address the rest of your stupid post.

I caught onto your LIE the first time you said it!  Just because Marines "don't like to be called soldiers" DOES NOT MAKE THEM ANYTHING ELSE!

YOU are lying and as usual you got caught!

-------------------------

ReplyReply

I notice you won't share your "opinion" with anyone here, either.  Of course, by virtue of your typically spineless response, that means EVERYONE here must "lie and deny the evidence".

I don't have to share my opinion with you troll as I rather stick to the evidence.  You OTOH, RUN from the evidence at all costs since it does NOT support your faith.

I'm sure it's lonely in the paranoia room.

YOU would know since you are in it, right? 

So by not posting your "opinion", I can just carry on with my assumption and opinion that Ruby shot Oswald to silence him from saying anything about his involvement in the JFK assassination.  Unless you have a better theory that you're willing to publish.  I know you're not fond of taking a position that you actually have to defend, so I'll understand if you wimp out as per usual.

I have no problem with LHO being involved liar, but he did NOT shoot anyone as YOU claim. 

ReplyReply

When it comes to framing a " Patsy " , you need to have a fingerprint from Malcolm Wallace on the 6th floor while it was said that Malcolm Wallace was in California on 11-22-63 . Lee Harvey Oswald shot nobody on 11-22-1963 and I think we all know that ....... I think it is pretty hard to shoot JFK from the breakroom . There never was any kind of Roll Call that day . It was brought to the attention of Roy Truly that Oswald was not there in the TSBD . Oswald was not the only person missing from the TSBD shortly after the assassination . Oswald said he was a Patsy and he might have been the only person telling the truth that day . We can't really trace the rifle to Oswald .

ReplyReply

semper paratus semper terrarium

Marines:

First in last out.... say enough.

Semper Fy.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 01:58:01 AM by Paul Ernst »

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 [63]

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963