JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2017, 09:36:57 AM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]
How many really think government agents have infiltrated this board  (Read 8015 times)

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why do you bring up the survey plat and station C? That goes back to the FBI and SS and WC. I was merely asking him what he was attempting to say. Can you translate kookspeak for me?
I have the best map. I am the guy who corrected the HSCA map. I have tons of maps. I don't care about station A or station C. We don't need that old stuff any more.

Anthony
It's all "old stuff" that's all there is!.
Can you tell us all about the survey plat and what you did?
Do you have the legend/data from the sealed plat ?.
Is Thomas Purvis correct in his data?.

You had a software glitch there so you started your reply in the middle of my quoted message.
But I think you meant this for me. I am not sure what you are talking about.
I said that I found an error in the HSCA map and corrected it. They had the face of the TSBD only 319 feet from the middle of Main Street.
It is actually 320 feet. So I informed Drommer and Associates and they went back and remeasured it and revised the HSCA to reflect that correction. Ad far as I know that was the only correction they made.
I have no idea what you mean by "sealed" plat.
I have posted the revised HSCA plat a few thousand times in various DPI.

I did not add the mark and the word "ORIGIN." The guy who scanned it in for me did.

I don't know what you mean by the legends. Different maps use different legends.
My computer drawn map used legends to tell what the objects are.

Can you be more specific in what you want to know?

-------------------------
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 01:59:51 AM by Anthony Marsh »

ReplyReply

Because I'm retired, I cannot legally do what i use to do... It's easy to find people with multiple accounts on here but not legal to do it on my own. ( i wouldn't mess with Duncan's site anyways )  Its easy to observe certain traits that members have ..this give's them away ... When i was in the Navy , we were monitoring just about every subject you can think of , from Al Qaeda to the "love and romance " chat room's on Yahoo  ,,,and everything in between ,,Including just about all JFK forums .

Jim

BS! The navy doesn't "do" OSIG that's what the CIA is for. The number of times I've seen people claim on forums they are ex CIA, ex MI or whatever is unbelievable. They may swallow your crap at the ED forum but we are a little less gullible here. You must be really craving attention, you even put "Naval Cryptanalysis, (NSA) ret." under your avator..really subtle.  rofl

« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 01:43:23 PM by Denis Pointing »

ReplyReply

USN,Ret ..

Hi Dennis , How you doing  man ?      hugsxx  Things going ok ?  You work at the Post Office or something ???? .... if there's anything i can do for you ,,,you let me know ,,,get you a gun ,,,anything ....
           .... ... I never claimed to be ex CIA , or whatever else you care to dream up ... I  did Cryptanalysis while in the Navy,among other things  ,, Thats all ,,nothing sinister here , I put my old job title down ..because another member suggested  i do so , so  that people can see thats what i did and ask questions if they were interested or needed help..  ,,,,

I probably should not have used the word "we" ....I should have said "they" we were monitoring just about every subject you can think of "...   Do you want me to edit it ? ..

Also , Im not a member of the Ed forum ..Where did you pull that from ????  .Can you show me some of my post's from there ? ... I dont crave attention , I rarely post ... Ive been a member since 3/24/10 and have a mere total of 230 attention needing posts ....Them stats sound attention getting to you ? ... By the way ... you have a bigger post per day average then me .. Dennis , your post is full of gullible assertions ...  You better get that irritable bowel checked out ...   

Jim

ReplyReply

BS! The navy doesn't "do" OSIG that's what the CIA is for. The number of times I've seen people claim on forums they are ex CIA, ex MI or whatever is unbelievable. They may swallow your crap at the ED forum but we are a little less gullible here. You must be really craving attention, you even put "Naval Cryptanalysis, (NSA) ret." under your avator..really subtle.  rofl

It's not so tidy as you assume. There are lots of sub categories and interlocking relationships.
My father was an NSA officer. A cryptographer. He started out in the Civilian Intelligence Corps and then when WWWII started he joined the Army G-2, SIG-C which became the Army Security Agency which after the war was subsumed into the
National Security Agency when he was retired from the Army and became a civilian employee. He was the NSA liaison to the CIA and participated in many joint programs. After he resigned in protest of the illegal drug testing program in 1954
he continued to work as an agent and consultant for several of those agencies. Do you understand the difference between an agent and an officer? Or an informant and an asset?

ReplyReply

Hi there! I'm Denis Pointing and I say Oswald was a Lone Nut.

What's the matter with that?  ... Huh? ... Huh? ... Huh? ... Huh?

ReplyReply

Tom,

YOU need to slow down and chill. I don't call everyone who disagrees with me a "disinfo agent" as you claim. That is a lie. Plain and simple. I do call people who lie about the evidence constantly in an effort to save the claims of the WC "WC defenders", but that is NOT the same as "disinfo agents." Why would you lie like that?

Can you quote me calling anyone a "disinfo agent?"
  I have been called one recently, but I don't call others that.

The ONLY way you could arrive at that conclusion if for YOU to think all WC defenders are disinfo agents. Do you?

Tom Scully is in full stalking mode now. He is really creepy and scary. He reminds me of Jim Hess so much as he too went back YEARS to find quotes. My comments meant in the current. Over two years ago Duncan did NOT ban this kind of talk so yes, I voiced my opinion like many others on this board as you can see in this thread.

He is wasting all his time searching for comments by me instead of researching the JFK murder. This tells me all I need to know about this guy. I guess this is why the Ed Forum deleted his account.

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963