JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2017, 09:36:46 AM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
The Gentle-person's Guide to Forum Spies.  (Read 3440 times)

Very good initial post! This forum has so much potential, but so soon degrades into Ln vs Ct debate. It seems that every time we start bringing light on the subject, someone makes a wise crack and then the whole thread goes to shit. I am neutral as far as Ct vs Ln. I want answers and not conjecture. I want people to argue facts vs fiction..

-------------------------

ReplyReply

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Trying to sort the fiction from the facts is a full time job in this industry Barry.

Your point is well taken. I just feel that so much time and energy is wasted on insults directed at each other. We can all learn from each other, so why do we pick fights? I personally dont have time for this. I have spent 10 months studying this very complex subject, but am hesitent to share my documentation for fear of creating another controversy. This is a shame! If we all got on board and worked together, we may find some answers. I dont ask that everyone agree, i just want us all to respect conflicting viewpoints and try to learn somthing.

ReplyReply

Where else are you going to share it? Our behaviour isn't going to change but nor is this debate in general. You can go to the E.F if you feel this one isn't up to scratch. IMHO the E.F is the best of them but you can still create controversy there. They are not immune to it.
Go on Barry do it on this forum and see how it goes. Put your research to a test run here and see how you fare.

I have tried to register on the education forum, but they are not accepting new members. I respect a lot of the opinions her, i just wish there wasn/t all the slamming.

ReplyReply

Very good initial post! This forum has so much potential, but so soon degrades into Ln vs Ct debate. It seems that every time we start bringing light on the subject, someone makes a wise crack and then the whole thread goes to  . I am neutral as far as Ct vs Ln. I want answers and not conjecture. I want people to argue facts vs fiction..

Impossible as the LNers have NO "facts" to argue.

Thus, they resort to the tried and true things Frankie posted.

'Tis that simple.

ReplyReply

Your point is well taken. I just feel that so much time and energy is wasted on insults directed at each other. We can all learn from each other, so why do we pick fights? I personally dont have time for this. I have spent 10 months studying this very complex subject, but am hesitent to share my documentation for fear of creating another controversy. This is a shame! If we all got on board and worked together, we may find some answers. I dont ask that everyone agree, i just want us all to respect conflicting viewpoints and try to learn somthing.

Quite simply put -- CTers follow the evidence given to us by the WC, HSCA and independent researchers, and the LNers follow the *CLAIMS* of the WCR.

That is the whole thing in a NUTshell! 

ReplyReply

I have tried to register on the education forum, but they are not accepting new members. I respect a lot of the opinions her, i just wish there wasn/t all the slamming.

IF you can support what you say most CTers will welcome it and learn from it.  Can you?

Whether you can support it or not, IF it says anyone but LHO shot and killed JFK with NO help it will be ATTACKED by the LNers. 

That is the simple truth.

ReplyReply

Are you saying most of us are paranoid or not paranoid enough? tinfoil

Who mentioned you Paul?

Does that answer your question?  dman2

Cheers.

ReplyReply

Tom,

YOU need to slow down and chill. I don't call everyone who disagrees with me a "disinfo agent" as you claim. That is a lie. Plain and simple. I do call people who lie about the evidence constantly in an effort to save the claims of the WC "WC defenders", but that is NOT the same as "disinfo agents." Why would you lie like that?

Can you quote me calling anyone a "disinfo agent?"
  I have been called one recently, but I don't call others that.

The ONLY way you could arrive at that conclusion if for YOU to think all WC defenders are disinfo agents. Do you?

Tom Scully has become a red flag to me. This is what he spends his time with here on the board instead of researching JFK's murder. He is obsessed with me in a way a real CTer would not be.

He is not what he claims to be IMO.

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963