Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: LBJ and Associates  (Read 4809 times)

Offline Alice Thorton

LBJ and Associates
« on: March 19, 2018, 06:14:54 PM »
Advertisement
*PLEASE NO HATE THIS IS JUST BASED ON MY RESEARCH AND OPINION*

To begin with, I never thought much of the JFK assassination until recently. After doing some extensive research (still not done either) it has led me toward believing that Johnson and his associates were responsible for the assassination. Here is a link to start my claims (I have other links as well too). Please provide other links/videos to add to this. Or if you think I'm completely wrong and why. I want opinions or if you agree with me.

http://www.viewzone.com/lbj/lbj4.html

JFK Assassination Forum

LBJ and Associates
« on: March 19, 2018, 06:14:54 PM »

Online Robert Reeves

Re: LBJ and Associates
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 06:37:04 PM »

And then he (Congressman Albert Thomas ) goes and hugs Jackie. Wonder if she ever saw this photo of him winking to LBJ.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 06:55:58 PM »

And then he (Congressman Albert Thomas ) goes and hugs Jackie. Wonder if she ever saw this photo of him winking to LBJ.

It did separate her from the casket/body of JFK.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 06:55:58 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2018, 12:58:33 PM »
*PLEASE NO HATE THIS IS JUST BASED ON MY RESEARCH AND OPINION*

To begin with, I never thought much of the JFK assassination until recently. After doing some extensive research (still not done either) it has led me toward believing that Johnson and his associates were responsible for the assassination. Here is a link to start my claims (I have other links as well too). Please provide other links/videos to add to this. Or if you think I'm completely wrong and why. I want opinions or if you agree with me.

http://www.viewzone.com/lbj/lbj4.html

People believe in many things that are false.  Particularly if they rely on long debunked and recycled Internet information.  If you are truly interested in LBJ, then read Robert Caro's book "Passage of Power."  Caro is the foremost historian on LBJ and has come to many negative conclusions about him.  But he has found no evidence of his involvement in the assassination.  Anyone can find something on the Internet to support their belief in Bigfoot, UFOs or JFK conspiracies but that does not give it any validity. 

Offline Alice Thorton

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2018, 05:03:01 PM »
People believe in many things that are false.  Particularly if they rely on long debunked and recycled Internet information.  If you are truly interested in LBJ, then read Robert Caro's book "Passage of Power."  Caro is the foremost historian on LBJ and has come to many negative conclusions about him.  But he has found no evidence of his involvement in the assassination.  Anyone can find something on the Internet to support their belief in Bigfoot, UFOs or JFK conspiracies but that does not give it any validity.

I agree with you. You can't believe everything you see on the internet and I know that, but with everything that I have found thus far, it has led me to believe that it was Johnson and his associates. The motive was for political gain, Johnson had always wanted to be president and him and Kennedy never really seen eye to eye. The opportunity was on his home turf, Texas. Johnson had many connections there and knew many powerful people to get the job done. The means was at least multiple shooters. There were links to the oil business and mafia. As for Oswald his statements and angle of gunshots just make no sense.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2018, 05:03:01 PM »