Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: JFK: What The Doctors Saw Official Trailer  (Read 1176 times)

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
JFK: What The Doctors Saw Official Trailer
« on: December 17, 2023, 10:27:16 AM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

JFK: What The Doctors Saw Official Trailer
« on: December 17, 2023, 10:27:16 AM »

Offline Jamie O'hare

Re: JFK: What The Doctors Saw Official Trailer
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2023, 05:58:41 PM »
I watched this last night. The doctors are very believable. They have consistently said the same thing since 22/11/63. They all report seeing a large wound at the
back of JFK's head. They presumed from experience that this was an exit wound. The most interesting part in the whole film is towards the end when the doctors are
together & are examining the autopsy photos. They all believe that the 'exit wound' they remember has been deliberately hidden. One of the doctors states his theory
that the impact on the head that can be seen in the Zapruder film came from the front and the bullet caused the wound on the right hand side of JFK's head and then
exited at the back, creating this 'covered up' exit wound.

As I say, I found the doctors very believable but I would wonder why isn't the creation of the 'exit wound'  visible on the Zappruder film? Although it is interesting to note that
Jackie's very first reaction to the head shot is to put her hand exactly where the doctors say the exit wound was.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2023, 07:14:45 PM »
I watched this last night. The doctors are very believable. They have consistently said the same thing since 22/11/63. They all report seeing a large wound at the
back of JFK's head. They presumed from experience that this was an exit wound. The most interesting part in the whole film is towards the end when the doctors are
together & are examining the autopsy photos. They all believe that the 'exit wound' they remember has been deliberately hidden. One of the doctors states his theory
that the impact on the head that can be seen in the Zapruder film came from the front and the bullet caused the wound on the right hand side of JFK's head and then
exited at the back, creating this 'covered up' exit wound.

As I say, I found the doctors very believable but I would wonder why isn't the creation of the 'exit wound'  visible on the Zappruder film? Although it is interesting to note that
Jackie's very first reaction to the head shot is to put her hand exactly where the doctors say the exit wound was.

Also, with regard to what we Do NOT see on the Zapruder Film, how about The Black Dog Man Nook? The SS Reconstruction Film does show the Black Dog Man Nook along with the top of the short wall leading down to it. That SS Reconstruction Film also shows a Lot of that area between the picket fence and the cement walkway that leads from the Shelter down to The Steps. Go to YOU TUBE and Search  -   "Reconstruction Film- JFK Exhibit 3". (24:05- 24:12)
I do urge caution as this SS Reconstruction Film has been folded, spindled, and mutilated. The scenes I mention above are Not on every SS edition of this Reconstruction film. This is what happens sometimes when everything is "compartmentalized". You get a lotta people simultaneously working with differing goals unbeknownst to each other.  Like the Zapruder Film CIA Briefing Boards, this leads to screw-ups.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2023, 07:14:45 PM »