Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Help re Black Dog Man recreation photo?  (Read 7403 times)

Online Robert Reeves

Re: Help re Black Dog Man recreation photo?
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2023, 06:19:21 PM »
Advertisement
   Robert - You mentioned that 1 of the 2 "on the record" interviews that Arnold did was with the 6th Floor Museum. Have you read/heard this Arnold interview? If so, what jumped out at you? There are many 6th Floor interviews available on You Tube. Yet, you got Fagin leaning on you with a laughable " 6th Floor's copyright" claim, even though you actually Purchased the transcript right there at the 6th Floor Museum. Just what is making the 6th Floor Museum wet their pants? The Gordon Arnold story continues reverberating to this day. Plus, it is extremely interesting that Fagin monitors the postings on this forum.       
    In "The Men Who Killed Kennedy", Arnold stated that he wanted to film the JFK Motorcade from atop the Triple Underpass, but was stopped from doing so by a guy showing CIA credentials. This would DQ the possibility that Arnold was simply hanging around Dealey Plaza waiting on his Mom. Arnold went to Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63 with his mission being the filming of the JFK Motorcade.

I have tried to listen to the Sixth floor recording of Gordon Arnold, but no luck. It disappeared from the listing (last time I looked). I might go back through the transcript lists to see what is there. Yeah I was somewhat surprised Stephen Fagin contacted me, but I think it was him I dealt with in the purchase of the interview with Gordon's wife and son. I don't even see the harm in me posting the interview text. They're unfairly hoarding information about the assassination.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2023, 06:19:21 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2023, 07:01:58 PM »
I have tried to listen to the Sixth floor recording of Gordon Arnold, but no luck. It disappeared from the listing (last time I looked). I might go back through the transcript lists to see what is there. Yeah I was somewhat surprised Stephen Fagin contacted me, but I think it was him I dealt with in the purchase of the interview with Gordon's wife and son. I don't even see the harm in me posting the interview text. They're unfairly hoarding information about the assassination.

As usual, the Gordon Arnold story/situation is something that the JFK Assassination Research Community should have been all over/cleaned up 35 yrs ago. Arnold detailed in "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" that he drove to Dealey Plaza = his living relatively close to Dealey Plaza. How difficult would it have been to track Him/Mom down and get his story nailed down? Personally, I believe in many cases this is exactly what has already been done and the info sat on/hoarded for whatever reason(s). You got Gary Mack, Jack White, and Gordon Arnold ALL highlighted on the "Men Who Killed Kennedy" 1988, and ALL inside Dealey Plaza. These people would have got together at some point and most likely multiple times as Arnold responses to questions would have led to further questions. Gary Mack got some stuff wrong, but that said, he always stayed on the scent. There's just no way Gary Mack/Badge Man did not get together with Gordon Arnold and get down to the brass tacks.  I'm not gonna speculate as to the possible connection between what Mack knew/suspected about the JFK Assassination and his eventually becoming curator of the 6th Floor. A few of us have been previously contacted by Gary Mack regarding issues under discussion on this Forum. Now, YOU tell us you were previously contacted by Fagin over an issue being discussed on this same Forum. This makes obvious that the postings/discussions on this Forum are being scrutinized by the 6th Floor Museum.     
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 09:36:34 PM by Royell Storing »

Online Robert Reeves

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2023, 08:35:24 AM »
Makes me wonder what exactly Gordon Arnold's wife handed over to the sixth floor. Gordon's wife offered them his camera, Gary Mack asked if they had any notes/documents! A lot like when the FBI/SS hoovered up almost all the evidence in the initial days after the assassination. The operation ensues!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2023, 08:35:24 AM »

Online Jarrett Smith

« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2023, 08:20:05 PM »
Makes me wonder what exactly Gordon Arnold's wife handed over to the sixth floor. Gordon's wife offered them his camera, Gary Mack asked if they had any notes/documents! A lot like when the FBI/SS hoovered up almost all the evidence in the initial days after the assassination. The operation ensues!

There isn't any evidence to hide because Gordon Arnold's story is BS. 

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2023, 06:58:15 PM »
I’ve more or less discarded the badge man figure being some gunman because that’s an unnecessary total exposure of himself out in the open when behind the GK fence or at the far storm drain had much better concealment while still allowing almost as close a shot.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2023, 06:58:15 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2023, 10:40:05 PM »

Yeah. I wonder what happened to the actual Gordon Arnold camera that he used on 11/22/63 and was given to Gary Mack during that interview on 1/13/06. If it was possibly a model camera that was produced after 1963 and therefore not available for use by Arnold for filming of the assassination, Mack and the Sixth Floor should have made that clear. Hand-me-down(s) via the family tree sometimes are inaccurate. We see it on "Antiques Road Show" as well as "Pawn Stars" proving that Aunt Bee and Uncle Joe can get confused with regard to the history of heirlooms. That said, the museum should have made clear whatever the status of that camera was then as well as now. Do they have it?   

Online Sean Kneringer

« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2023, 11:46:41 PM »
What kind of dope would pick that spot (in the shadows) to film a motorcade? That alone should tell you he's full of crap.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2023, 11:46:41 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2023, 07:42:41 AM »
What kind of dope would pick that spot (in the shadows) to film a motorcade? That alone should tell you he's full of crap.

You're obviously unfamiliar with the extremely detailed interview that Arnold gave the Sixth Floor/Canover Hunt on 6/6/1989. This was shortly after "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" debuted in the UK. Arnold's position on the Knoll was easily within a stone's throw of Zapruder, and Arnold like Zapruder was elevated. You wanna call Zapruder a "dope" too?