Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Help re Black Dog Man recreation photo?  (Read 8262 times)

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
Re: Help re Black Dog Man recreation photo?
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2023, 06:27:40 PM »
Advertisement
Hi Duncan, Sorry for my slow response. I am just returning home. In this Hughes frame, he is the policeman on the far left in the middle of the frame. With Much Gratitude and Admiration, Michael

It wasn't my discovery

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2023, 06:27:40 PM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2023, 06:59:29 PM »
It wasn't my discovery

Hi Duncan, Okay, thank you very much! Do you know of any better frames of this? Would this policeman be a badgeman type person? Thank you for everything! With Much Gratitude and Admiration, Michael

Also when you reset the counter of people on this site, is it to clear out a ghost build up; for instance, if I visit a topic sixteen times, it represents me as 16 people. Thank you for everything!! Sincerely yours, Michael
« Last Edit: September 28, 2023, 07:12:48 PM by Michael Welch »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2023, 04:05:44 AM »
I'm not a believer in Badgeman or the Gordon Arnold story, Michael.

"Badge Man" being hidden  in the Moorman Photo is a whatever you really wanna see situation. The Gordon Arnold story is a different animal. Arnold devoted a lot of time to walk through his Dealey Plaza experience on "The Men Who Killed Kennedy". What I do Not get is how Arnold could be right there inside Dealey Plaza and no one from the JFK Assassination Research Community was there to get detailed info from him. Arnold said he was filming the JFK Limo coming down Elm St when a bullet whizzed by his (L) ear and he hit the ground. So what did Arnold see through his view finder while filming the Limo? Arnold said the guy that took his film had a gun. What kinda gun? Did it smell of gunpowder? Was this guy with the gun White, Black, Brown, what? Did he have any kind of accent? All kinds of details needed to be fleshed out of the Arnold story and not 1 single JFK researcher button hole'd Arnold. Gary Mack & Jack White practically lived inside Dealey Plaza. Robert Groden still does. Somehow, Nigel Turner/BRITISH TV got together with Gordon Arnold and managed to get him inside Dealey Plaza to tell his story. Yet, the entire JFK Assassination Research Community failed to ever arrange a single Q/A session with Arnold.  $$$ is what has always primarily motivated the JFK Assassination Research Community. Finding the TRUTH is a far distant 2nd.       

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2023, 04:05:44 AM »

Online Robert Reeves

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2023, 07:06:12 PM »
    "Badge Man" being hidden  in the Moorman Photo is a whatever you really wanna see situation. The Gordon Arnold story is a different animal. Arnold devoted a lot of time to walk through his Dealey Plaza experience on "The Men Who Killed Kennedy". What I do Not get is how Arnold could be right there inside Dealey Plaza and no one from the JFK Assassination Research Community was there to get detailed info from him. Arnold said he was filming the JFK Limo coming down Elm St when a bullet whizzed by his (L) ear and he hit the ground. So what did Arnold see through his view finder while filming the Limo? Arnold said the guy that took his film had a gun. What kinda gun? Did it smell of gunpowder? Was this guy with the gun White, Black, Brown, what? Did he have any kind of accent? All kinds of details needed to be fleshed out of the Arnold story and not 1 single JFK researcher button hole'd Arnold. Gary Mack & Jack White practically lived inside Dealey Plaza. Robert Groden still does. Somehow, Nigel Turner/BRITISH TV got together with Gordon Arnold and managed to get him inside Dealey Plaza to tell his story. Yet, the entire JFK Assassination Research Community failed to ever arrange a single Q/A session with Arnold.  $$$ is what has always primarily motivated the JFK Assassination Research Community. Finding the TRUTH is a far distant 2nd.       

Hey Royell, good to see you. Early 00's Gordon Arnold's wife and son did an interview with the 6th floor museum, I have a transcript of it. His wife claimed that Earl Golz of the Dallas Morning News secretly recorded an off the record discussion with Gordon Arnold in 1978 regarding the assassination. Golz then published the transcript - framing Arnold as having given an on the record interview. In her words, she said something like ''this betrayal brought massive unwanted attention'' from the research community.

Apparently Gordon Arnold vowed to never speak about the assassination after this happened. In 1984 Gordon Arnold was nearly killed by a hit-and-run driver. He suffered a severely damaged leg, I think, he suffered renal failure also. That's why Arnold was seen limping in The Men Who Killed Kennedy series. His wife claimed that her husband thought his life was coming to an end and so wished to speak openly about what he claimed to have witnessed on 22nd November 1963.

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2023, 09:12:54 PM »

Hey Royell, good to see you. Early 00's Gordon Arnold's wife and son did an interview with the 6th floor museum, I have a transcript of it. His wife claimed that Earl Golz of the Dallas Morning News secretly recorded an off the record discussion with Gordon Arnold in 1978 regarding the assassination. Golz then published the transcript - framing Arnold as having given an on the record interview. In her words, she said something like ''this betrayal brought massive unwanted attention'' from the research community.

Apparently Gordon Arnold vowed to never speak about the assassination after this happened. In 1984 Gordon Arnold was nearly killed by a hit-and-run driver. He suffered a severely damaged leg, I think, he suffered renal failure also. That's why Arnold was seen limping in The Men Who Killed Kennedy series. His wife claimed that her husband thought his life was coming to an end and so wished to speak openly about what he claimed to have witnessed on 22nd November 1963.

Hi Robert, I hope that you are doing well! Can you post any of the transcript? Also if you have a transcript of Bonnie Ray Williams, I would love to see that as well! Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2023, 09:12:54 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2023, 11:42:00 PM »

Robert - In the "Early 00's" Gary Mack was still active and routinely doing his "front man" duties for the 6th Floor Museum. Did Gary Mack do the interview of Arnold's wife and son? Your detailing that Gordon Arnold thought his life was coming to an end and wanted to get his story out as early as 1984, makes it all the more incredible that Gary Mack failed to ever Q/A Arnold from 1984 going forward. Gordon Arnold and his story of allegedly being kicked around by a "policeman with no hat" was a cornerstone supporting the "Badge Man" schtick that Mack and Jack White pitched on "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" in 1988. Mack and Arnold not ever getting together when they were essentially pushing the very same story is illogical. There must be a reason that these main players never came together.   

Online Robert Reeves

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2023, 06:40:50 PM »
    Robert - In the "Early 00's" Gary Mack was still active and routinely doing his "front man" duties for the 6th Floor Museum. Did Gary Mack do the interview of Arnold's wife and son? Your detailing that Gordon Arnold thought his life was coming to an end and wanted to get his story out as early as 1984, makes it all the more incredible that Gary Mack failed to ever Q/A Arnold from 1984 going forward. Gordon Arnold and his story of allegedly being kicked around by a "policeman with no hat" was a cornerstone supporting the "Badge Man" schtick that Mack and Jack White pitched on "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" in 1988. Mack and Arnold not ever getting together when they were essentially pushing the very same story is illogical. There must be a reason that these main players never came together.

Hey Royell, Yes Gary Mack plus Stephen Fagin, the current boss at 6th, both of them interviewed Mary (wife) & Les Arnold (son) re Gordon. I just reread the transcript, it jogged my memory, I have also heard the audio recording of the interview with Gordon's wife and son. I just need to correct a few thing's. The interview was done in 2006. Gordon was injured by a hit-and-run in 1985. According to Godron's son, he only gave two interviews 'on the record' about the assassination. One to sixth floor museum, and The Men Who Killed Kennedy team. Gordon Arnold refused all other requests to speak. His wife said he only read one book on the assassination of JFK, Jim Marr's book. Woah, I just noticed at the end of the interview Gordon's wife offered to hand over Gordon's camera, allegedly the one he had in his hand during the assassination, and then Gary Mack says yes, and they'd love to have any notes of documents the family has on this subject.

Mary: Would you like to have the camera on display in the museum?
Gary: We would love to have anything donated for our Collection, especially the camera or the notes, the papers. We would certainly preserve them properly, and they ll be here forever. We would love to have them.
Mary: OK.
Gary: Thank you.

Hi Robert, I hope that you are doing well! Can you post any of the transcript? Also if you have a transcript of Bonnie Ray Williams, I would love to see that as well! Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

@Michael Welch

Hi Michael, I purchased the transcript of the interview from the sixth floor museum and posted it in its entirety here on the forum about 5 years ago. Stephen Fagin contacted me within 24hrs politely asking me to remove it from the forum, as I'd breached sixth floor's copyright.

If you would like to read the whole transcript message me and let me know. That goes for anyone else HERE who is curious to read it. I will copy and paste it back@ you. (I don't know how many characters I can copy and paste in messages here). But if it's too many I can email anyone interested a copy.

-------------------

One thing I was curious to find out about: during the interview Gordon's wife said she believed Gordon's mother worked as a seamstress in the dal-tex building. People have posted the Zapruder employee list and she wasn't listed. But it would be interesting to know who Gordon Arnold's mother was working for. Gordon was hanging around the plaza waiting for his mother to come out on her dinner break so he could take some photographs with her (As he was deploying to Alaska). This was something Gordon Arnold never mentioned in The Men Who Killed Kennedy. He never clarified why he was lurking around the grassy knoll wearing his army uniform.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2023, 06:40:50 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2023, 12:55:22 AM »
Hey Royell, Yes Gary Mack plus Stephen Fagin, the current boss at 6th, both of them interviewed Mary (wife) & Les Arnold (son) re Gordon. I just reread the transcript, it jogged my memory, I have also heard the audio recording of the interview with Gordon's wife and son. I just need to correct a few thing's. The interview was done in 2006. Gordon was injured by a hit-and-run in 1985. According to Godron's son, he only gave two interviews 'on the record' about the assassination. One to sixth floor museum, and The Men Who Killed Kennedy team. Gordon Arnold refused all other requests to speak. His wife said he only read one book on the assassination of JFK, Jim Marr's book. Woah, I just noticed at the end of the interview Gordon's wife offered to hand over Gordon's camera, allegedly the one he had in his hand during the assassination, and then Gary Mack says yes, and they'd love to have any notes of documents the family has on this subject.

@Michael Welch

Hi Michael, I purchased the transcript of the interview from the sixth floor museum and posted it in its entirety here on the forum about 5 years ago. Stephen Fagin contacted me within 24hrs politely asking me to remove it from the forum, as I'd breached sixth floor's copyright.

If you would like to read the whole transcript message me and let me know. That goes for anyone else HERE who is curious to read it. I will copy and paste it back@ you. (I don't know how many characters I can copy and paste in messages here). But if it's too many I can email anyone interested a copy.

-------------------

One thing I was curious to find out about: during the interview Gordon's wife said she believed Gordon's mother worked as a seamstress in the dal-tex building. People have posted the Zapruder employee list and she wasn't listed. But it would be interesting to know who Gordon Arnold's mother was working for. Gordon was hanging around the plaza waiting for his mother to come out on her dinner break so he could take some photographs with her (As he was deploying to Alaska). This was something Gordon Arnold never mentioned in The Men Who Killed Kennedy. He never clarified why he was lurking around the grassy knoll wearing his army uniform.

Robert - You mentioned that 1 of the 2 "on the record" interviews that Arnold did was with the 6th Floor Museum. Have you read/heard this Arnold interview? If so, what jumped out at you? There are many 6th Floor interviews available on You Tube. Yet, you got Fagin leaning on you with a laughable " 6th Floor's copyright" claim, even though you actually Purchased the transcript right there at the 6th Floor Museum. Just what is making the 6th Floor Museum wet their pants? The Gordon Arnold story continues reverberating to this day. Plus, it is extremely interesting that Fagin monitors the postings on this forum.       
    In "The Men Who Killed Kennedy", Arnold stated that he wanted to film the JFK Motorcade from atop the Triple Underpass, but was stopped from doing so by a guy showing CIA credentials. This would DQ the possibility that Arnold was simply hanging around Dealey Plaza waiting on his Mom. Arnold went to Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63 with his mission being the filming of the JFK Motorcade.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 12:57:12 AM by Royell Storing »