General Discussion & Debate > General Discussion & Debate

Who was responsible for leaking the JFK autopsy photos?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Thomas Graves:

--- Quote from: John Iacoletti on January 03, 2020, 06:05:44 PM ---Credible evidence like a ring in a cup and a “communist salute”?  :D

--- End quote ---

John "Where The Hell Did The Baby Go?" Iacoletti,

It's obvious that the reason Lee left his ring behind, hidden in a cup, was because he thought it would get in the way of hanging those curtain rods after the movie, and it's equally obvious that he wasn't making a Communist salute to the reporters in the police station, but was just showing all the cops there that he was handcuffed, so ... you know ... they couldn't claim he was going to assault them ... and fill him full of lead on national TV!

--  MWT   :D :D :D

Steve M. Galbraith:

--- Quote from: Thomas Graves on January 03, 2020, 08:40:22 PM ---John "Where The Hell Did The Baby Go?" Iacoletti,

It's obvious that the reason Lee left his ring behind, hidden in a cup, was because he thought it would get in the way of hanging those curtain rods after the movie, and it's equally obvious that he wasn't making a Communist salute to the reporters in the police station, but was just showing all the cops there that he was handcuffed, so ... you know ... they couldn't claim he was going to assault them ... and fill him full of lead on national TV!

--  MWT   :D :D :D

--- End quote ---
And Oswald left nearly all of his money because, according to the Oswald apologists, he always left money for Marina and the children.

Oops, no: Marina said he would leave a few dollars on Mondays when he returned to his rooming house. Not $170.

But wait, the Oswald apologists and sycophants have another excuse: they were separating and Oswald was leaving Marina so (for some reason) he left nearly all of his money.

Oops again, no: Marina said they were going to move in together in a couple of weeks, they weren't separating.

But wait, something or other because in defending Oswald fantasies and lies and falsehoods are just fine.

John Iacoletti:

--- Quote from: Steve M. Galbraith on January 03, 2020, 09:02:46 PM ---And Oswald left nearly all of his money because, according to the Oswald apologists, he always left money for Marina and the children.

--- End quote ---

How do you know Oswald left nearly all of his money?

And even if he did, is that supposed to be evidence of murder?

John Iacoletti:

--- Quote from: Steve M. Galbraith on January 03, 2020, 09:02:46 PM ---Oops again, no: Marina said they were going to move in together in a couple of weeks, they weren't separating.

--- End quote ---

Why would you assume that Lee still wanted to move in together after Marina snubbed him that night? Maybe he was just done.

John Mytton:

--- Quote from: John Iacoletti on January 03, 2020, 11:41:58 PM ---Why would you assume that Lee still wanted to move in together after Marina snubbed him that night? Maybe he was just done.

--- End quote ---


--- Quote ---Maybe he was just done.
--- End quote ---

 Thumb1:

I think that about sums it up, Oswald was sick of Marina's BS and using her as a punching bag, he was sick of being a dumbass loser who was destined to be forever doing low paying meaningless jobs, he had another mouth to feed, he already established that suicide was an easy way out*, he was only young but was being described as looking 30 and he had already defected to the enemy because he disliked America's politics.

*“I am shocked!! My dreams!”, “My fondes [sic] dreams are shattered … I decide to end it. Soak rist [sic] in cold water to numb the pain. Than slash my left wrist.”
Oswald's Historic Diary

Oswald's "Historic Diary", WOW, this guy had serious delusions of grandeur!



JohnM


Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version
Mobile View