JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 25, 2017, 05:04:24 AM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22
Zapruder - Throat Shot Stabilized Sequence By Martin Hinrichs  (Read 33571 times)

Group: Administrator

This is the best stabilization of the throat shot sequence that I have ever seen. Well done done Martin.

-------------------------

ReplyReply

Thank you Duncan for your kind words and your assistance to get it up in full size. clapxx
Kudos to Robin for making this frames available!

Martin

ReplyReply

Incredible to get this kind of view on the shooting this many years later. So much to see and think about. One of the more disturbing images: Kellerman frozen as his President is slaughtered a few feet away from him. He seems to be watching the action unfold in the rearview mirror, making no move toward the back seat whatsoever.

ReplyReply

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you Duncan for your kind words and your assistance to get it up in full size. clapxx

Martin

Thanks Martin.

It was a labour intensive task, saving each frame individually, resizing, sharpening the frames, and then " UPLOADING " the individual frames to my Gallery.
it took me about 4-hours, but it was certainly worth it, looking at your results.   thumbs1xx

Hi Mark.

I thought that i was the only one, who noticed that Kellerman seemed to be viewing the assassination happening in the back seat via the right side mirror.   sleepy2

ReplyReply

Martin

Thanks Martin.

It was a labour intensive task, saving each frame individually, resizing, sharpening the frames, and then " UPLOADING " the individual frames to my Gallery.
it took me about 4-hours, but it was certainly worth it, looking at your results.   thumbs1xx

I thank you Robin. clapxx  Something like that is what i expected. YOU did so much for the community...i think sometimes some people do
underestimate it. You have a hell of respect from my side. I spend another 5 hours to get it stable in motion.

Hi Mark.

I thought that i was the only one, who noticed that Kellerman seemed to be viewing the assassination happening in the back seat via the right side mirror.   sleepy2

Very interesting Mark and Robin.
If he did it makes me wonder because he must have heard the loud shot.
If he saw JFK struggling in the rear mirror he must have realize the loud shot hits JFK.
And what did the trained SS agent the next 5 seconds........nothing.

Bob, thank you.
The sequence is beginning with frame 223 but i can add some more previous frames and update it.

Martin

ReplyReply

Thanks Martin.

This GIF may take a while to Load ( Approx 90 - Frames )

« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 12:29:31 PM by Robin Unger »

ReplyReply

Duncan, or someone else,
Is this an animation? So far it loads up on my Mac, but if it is an animation I don't see it in motion. Or maybe I am just not waiting long enough?

Geoff, it needs some minutes to go.
It depends on your connection speed.
Here at home it needs some 2-3 minutes but then it run smooth in slowmotion.
Slowmotion was the intention.

Martin

ReplyReply

Hats off to both Robin & Martin for this fine stabilized animation  clapxx thumbs1xx

These things are VERY time consuming and labor extensive. I know. And I appreciate all
the time and effort from both of you. And also Duncan for providing the space required to
post this.

Rick

ReplyReply
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963