JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2017, 09:38:17 AM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49
Statements That Sink The WC's Conclusions -- #441 (McDonald's Gun Drawn)  (Read 10897 times)

"The human mind is our fundamental resource." JFK

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

EXACTLY!!!

Mr. BELIN - You used the name Oswald. How did you know this man was Oswald?
Mr. BENAVIDES - From the pictures I had seen. It looked like a guy, resembled the guy. That was the reason I figured it was Oswald.

JohnM

That's why they took Benavides right down to the station to pick Tippit's killer out of a line up - not.

They didn't.

Wonder why?

-------------------------

ReplyReply

"The human mind is our fundamental resource." JFK

Mr. BELIN - Let me ask you now, I would like to have you relate again the action of the man with the gun as you saw him now.

Mr. BENAVIDES - As I saw him, I really---I mean really got a good view of the man after the bullets were fired, he had just turned...

~snip~

Mr. BENAVIDES - I remember the back of his head seemed like his hairline was sort of--looked like his hairline sort of went square instead of tapered off. and he looked like he needed a haircut for about 2 weeks, but his hair didn't taper off, it kind of went down and squared off and made his head look fiat in back.

~snip~

ReplyReply

Welcome to the John Mytton Fruit Stand
Feel free to compare the apples with the oranges

Feel free to compare the apples with the oranges

OK, they are both fruits, they are high in fiber, they are high in vitamin C, they both have no cholesterol and virtually no sodium, they are an excellent source of carbohydrates, they each have nearly the same calories per gram of weight and they both grow on trees.

And combined and juiced they make a delicious nutritious beverage.

JohnM

« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 07:06:53 AM by John Mytton »

ReplyReply

Mr. BELIN - Let me ask you now, I would like to have you relate again the action of the man with the gun as you saw him now.

Mr. BENAVIDES - As I saw him, I really---I mean really got a good view of the man after the bullets were fired, he had just turned...

~snip~

Mr. BENAVIDES - I remember the back of his head seemed like his hairline was sort of--looked like his hairline sort of went square instead of tapered off. and he looked like he needed a haircut for about 2 weeks, but his hair didn't taper off, it kind of went down and squared off and made his head look fiat in back.

~snip~

It looks like a natural position for Oswald's Jacket was with the collar up, a common design feature for a windbreaker type jacket.

And when a collar is turned up, at a glance the hairline is straight and flat just like Benavides said but with Benavides we have the added luxury knowing that we don't need to rely on the back of someones head for identification because Benavides matched Oswald's face with the face he saw in the media and he figured that the man was Oswald, the same man that a stack of other people testified to seeing at the same crime scene, fancy that.

Btw it really is admirable that you feel the need to defend a double murderer but really with a Mountain of Evidence convicting Oswald vs Bugger all Evidence on your side, why do you waste your time. Open your eyes and see the truth!

JohnM

« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 07:54:26 AM by John Mytton »

ReplyReply

It looks like a natural position for Oswald's Jacket was with the collar up, a common design feature for a windbreaker type jacket.

And when a collar is turned up, at a glance the hairline is straight and flat just like Benavides said but with Benavides we have the added luxury knowing that we don't need to rely on the back of someones head for identification because Benavides matched Oswald's face with the face he saw in the media and he figured that the man was Oswald, the same man that a stack of other people testified to seeing at the same crime scene, fancy that.

Btw it really is admirable that you feel the need to defend a double murderer but really with a Mountain of Evidence convicting Oswald vs Bugger all Evidence on your side, why do you waste your time. Open your eyes and see the truth!

JohnM

Too bad that jacket has NOTHING to do with Lee Oswald

ReplyReply

What doesn't make sense is that if indeed the Dallas Police were denying Oswald's rights then WHY give him a media press conference?

Letting someone talk to the media has exactly nothing to do with interfering with somebody's attempt to get legal representation.

ReplyReply

"I didn't say that Benavides' ID means nothing at all."

Technically correct.

You said: "it means absolutely nothing at all."

shocked   

Get ready for an argument that "absolutely" doesn't actually mean "absolutely".

ReplyReply

Benavides seems pretty sure the guy that killed Tippit was Oswald.

Mr. BELIN - You used the name Oswald. How did you know this man was Oswald?
Mr. BENAVIDES - From the pictures I had seen. It looked like a guy, resembled the guy. That was the reason I figured it was Oswald.

You left out the part before that.

"I was just trying to hide from the reporters and everything, and these two officers came around and asked me if I'd seen him, and I told him yes, and told them what I had seen, and they asked me if I could identify him, and I said I don't think I could.  At this time I was sure, I wasn't sure that I could or not. I wasn't going to say I could identify and go down and couldn't have.
Mr. BELIN - Did he ever take you to the police station and ask you if you could identify him?
Mr. BENAVIDES - No; they didn't.

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963