JFK Assassination Discussion & Debate > JFK Assassination Discussion & Debate

WC Member's Views Confirmed By HSCA

<< < (4/38) > >>

Bill Chapman:

--- Quote from: Rob Caprio on November 30, 2018, 03:07:42 PM ---Of course it isn't a fact as it never happened. There was a conspiracy and the fact that two bullets couldn't cause all the wounds to JFK and JBC proves it.

--- End quote ---

two bullets couldn't cause all the wounds to JFK and JBC

If the bullets are jacketed they certainly can

Bill Chapman:

--- Quote from: Jack Nessan on December 03, 2018, 06:08:24 AM ---No----she originally had no knowledge of a third shot

Nellie said she through Spokesman Julian Read that she did not know about a third shot. JBC said he cried out Oh No No No after he was struck by the bullet. Both Nellie and Jackie confirm JBC cried out Oh No No No after they heard the first shot. The second shot was the head shot.
Nellie believed there was just two shots. When asked by the media, immediately after the assassination, about a third shot Nellie replied through Spokesman Julian Read: "Nellie does not know about a third shot" She never knew there was an additional shot until someone told her. Even then she describes, by using JBC's statement, that he was struck by the first shot.

Nellie not only answers she does not "know about a third shot" it is further explained in a news conference her memory of only two shots.

---------

JBC 11/27/63 Hospital Interview, first statement

"And then we had just turned the corner [from Houston onto Elm], we heard a shot; I turned to my left"

"I was sitting in the jump seat. I turned to my left to look in the back seat ? the president had slumped. He had said nothing. Almost simultaneously, as I turned, I was hit and I knew I had been hit badly."

JBC's first statement describes a wounding almost simultaneously with JFK's and describes seeing him slumped after a turn to the left. His statement radically changes when he testifies before the WC as does Nellie's. They become very similar except Nellie still references him being struck by the first shot same as Jackie.

The only one who thinks he was hit by a shot he never heard is JBC. Nobody else heard it either. Not Greer, Kellerman, Nellie, Jackie, Hill, Landis. Hesters, Altgens, Chisms, Sheriif Decker, Zapruder, Sitzman, and numerous other eyewitnesses.

--- End quote ---

"And then we had just turned the corner [from Houston onto Elm], we heard a shot; I turned to my left"

He turned to his right at the sound of the first shot... not his left. Nice try in attempting to eliminate a shot 'Two ShotJack'
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7zH-oqqrLg

Jack Nessan:

--- Quote from: Bill Chapman on December 03, 2018, 09:44:16 AM ---"And then we had just turned the corner [from Houston onto Elm], we heard a shot; I turned to my left"

He turned to his right at the sound of the first shot... not his left. Nice try in attempting to eliminate a shot 'Two ShotJack'
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7zH-oqqrLg
--- End quote ---

No---thanks for posting an interview years after the fact, that was very informative --- his very first statement from the Hospital bed is radically different than subsequent statements. His memory of the first shot was turning left after the first shot and seeing JFK slumped and feeling the pain of himself being wounded. His memory of the event is he was wounded immediately after hearing the gunshot and in the short time ("almost simultaneously")  it took to start to turn to look at JFK.

Hospital Interview 11/27
"I was sitting in the jump seat. I turned to my left to look in the back seat ? the president had slumped. He had said nothing. Almost simultaneously, as I turned, I was hit and I knew I had been hit badly."

In his statements JBC always thought the rifle shot and his wounding  were very close together
"were very, very brief span of time"
"Immediately after he heard the first shot"
"someone was shooting with an automatic rifle"
"rapidity of these two, of the first shot plus the blow that I took"

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube+john+connally&view=detail&mid=64958BDA7A92B2FCC2AD64958BDA7A92B2FCC2AD&FORM=VIRE13

---------------------------------
Bill, you seem sure there was a third shot, if you can prove there was a third shot by all means do so. It is well known JBC never heard but two shots.

Rob Caprio:

--- Quote from: Jack Nessan on December 03, 2018, 06:08:24 AM ---No----she originally had no knowledge of a third shot

Nellie said she through Spokesman Julian Read that she did not know about a third shot. JBC said he cried out Oh No No No after he was struck by the bullet. Both Nellie and Jackie confirm JBC cried out Oh No No No after they heard the first shot. The second shot was the head shot.
Nellie believed there was just two shots. When asked by the media, immediately after the assassination, about a third shot Nellie replied through Spokesman Julian Read: "Nellie does not know about a third shot" She never knew there was an additional shot until someone told her. Even then she describes, by using JBC's statement, that he was struck by the first shot.

Nellie not only answers she does not "know about a third shot" it is further explained in a news conference her memory of only two shots.

---------

JBC 11/27/63 Hospital Interview, first statement

JBC's first statement describes a wounding almost simultaneously with JFK's and describes seeing him slumped after a turn to the left. His statement radically changes when he testifies before the WC as does Nellie's. They become very similar except Nellie still references him being struck by the first shot same as Jackie.

The only one who thinks he was hit by a shot he never heard is JBC. Nobody else heard it either. Not Greer, Kellerman, Nellie, Jackie, Hill, Landis. Hesters, Altgens, Chisms, Sheriif Decker, Zapruder, Sitzman, and numerous other eyewitnesses.

--- End quote ---

Then quote her saying that JFK and JBC were hit by the same bullet.

Rob Caprio:

--- Quote from: Bill Chapman on December 03, 2018, 07:45:23 AM ---Feel free to name yours

--- End quote ---

So you can't support your belief that LHO was the killer with evidence. Got it. 👍

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version