JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
Home Support The Forum The Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2017, 04:16:34 AM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Photographers on Zapruder's Side of the Plaza  (Read 3544 times)

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
maybe it was the young man Hudson said he was with on the stairs.

I agree with this. In the Muchmore clip he (in red) appears to be holding a camera up.

The man in red, below.

-------------------------
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 11:49:15 PM by Robert Reeves »

ReplyReply

I agree with this. In the Muchmore clip he (in red) appears to be holding a camera up.

The man in red, below.

He is applauding.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 07:39:31 PM by Steve Barber »

ReplyReply

He is applauding.

WISE UP

53+ years after the fact, and we are still guessing as to, (1) who is doing what, and (2) who is who, on many, many images ???

ReplyReply

He is applauding.
Who, or where, is the source for this information? Do you know for sure he didn't have a camera in his hand?

Is there even a consensus of agreement for the man in the red tops name?

ReplyReply

I think he has a camera bag on his hip.  There used to be a great gif of this guy, he seemed to have something in his hand, people speculated it was a gun.  Applauding?  He looks like he is freaking out to me.  Perspective is a funny thing.

ReplyReply

Bit better Gif. Not a whole lot better but.

ReplyReply

Bit better Gif. Not a whole lot better but.

It helps to run the gif at regular speed.  He isn't holding anything to his eye, he applauding.  Did you not look at the You Tube link I supplied?  I saw a stabilized blow up of just the man in red some time ago under the title " A Moment Of Terror" or "A Moment Of Panic" and I can't find it on there, so either I have the title wrong, or the poster took it down.  It was back in 2013, so it may have been removed.  We need Robin Unger to make one of his phenomenal GIF's to clear this up.  But again I say, you need to post GIF's at regular speed watching the man in slow motion doesn't reveal the detail regular speed will. Just saying.

ReplyReply

WISE UP

53+ years after the fact, and we are still guessing as to, (1) who is doing what, and (2) who is who, on many, many images ???

You "wise up", Storing. Speak for yourself when "guessing". I'm not "guessing" at anything. He's applauding. The film shows this and if you can't admit that then go jump in the lake!

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963