JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 26, 2017, 07:21:32 AM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: [1]
Harvey & Lee "Howlers"  (Read 497 times)

I'll list a few of these in this thread.

LHO spoke no Russian in Russia:

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

-------------------------

ReplyReply

John Armstrong thought he had a lead on the identity of the impostor Marguerite:

ReplyReply

Is this merely some sort of obsession with John Armstrong's work or is it actually a way to promote your own blog?

ReplyReply

I'll list a few of these in this thread.

LHO spoke no Russian in Russia:

Tracy: As you probably know, Norman Mailer interviewed numerous people when he was in Minsk working on his book who said Oswald spoke - or tried to - Russian with them.

The Intourist guide assigned to Oswald - under KGB direction - was  Rimma Semenova Shirakova. She described seeing Oswald in the hospital after the attempted suicide. I believe she is still alive. This is from "Oswald's Tale."

« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 05:45:18 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

ReplyReply

Good catch Steve, I believe there are likely more examples out there. Certainly one of the sillier assertions in Armstrong's book.

ReplyReply

Is this merely some sort of obsession with John Armstrong's work or is it actually a way to promote your own blog?

I made some notes a couple years ago of some things from Armstrong's book and that is what inspired these "howlers." I am working on a new article series that is unrelated to Armstrong so I am branching out you could say.

ReplyReply

I made some notes a couple years ago of some things from Armstrong's book and that is what inspired these "howlers." I am working on a new article series that is unrelated to Armstrong so I am branching out you could say.

Fair enough  thumbs1xx

ReplyReply
Pages: [1]

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963