JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
Home Support The Forum The Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2017, 06:56:01 PM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32
The Key To The Snow Job Of The WC  (Read 14173 times)

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are lying as my two series are loaded with evidence. You're the one that never discusses or cites the evidence.

My post to Jeff Morrow helping him change the title of his thread was deleted, but this person's thousands of hostile posts are allowed to remain.

Rob, you forgot to weight in on the pasta sauce.

-------------------------

ReplyReply

Jerry, you and May should give it a rest. You both should be ashamed of yourselves. Trolling is not allowed on the forum.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 11:02:40 AM by Ray Mitcham »

ReplyReply

As I figured, there is NO evidence presented by Richard Smith. The only thing he has is a notation that was added days later regarding LHOs murder while in police custody. That doesn't alter that the arrest report was timed eleven minutes BEFORE the actual arrest, that it states that he killed both JFK and JDT when he wasnt even charged with JFKs murder on November 22, and the rifle wasn't allegedly linked to him until the next afternoon.

The arrest report is key evidence in showing that LHO was framed.

It is key evidence that you are incapable of exercising reason or basic common sense.  The time written on an "arrest" report is the time of the arrest!  Not the time it was written.   Good grief.   And you acknowledge the report contains information - like the fact that Oswald was deceased - that didn't happen until days later.  Thus, there is absolutely no question that information was added to this report long after 1:40 pm on Nov. 22.  That completely destroys your silly claim that information in the report must have been placed there prior to Oswald's arrest.  And you won't even try to articulate a reason why your fantasy conspirators would rush to write an arrest report prior to Oswald's arrest.  There is no conceivable reason in a conspiracy narrative for them to do so. 

ReplyReply

It is the difference between the testimony of those actually present (i.e. evidence) and an Internet loon

You mean like Buell Frazier, who was actually there and who saw the paper bag, and a guy like you who just claims he was wrong?

LOL.  It is painful but humorous when you try to think.  That is a horrible comparison.  I fully accept Frazier's testimony that Oswald carried a long paper bag that morning.  The only thing Frazier got wrong was his estimate of its length.  Can you understand the basic difference between confirming a general fact - like someone had a long bag or entered a movie theatre without buying a ticket or fought with police officers - with being off by a few inches when estimating the specific length of that bag?  Humans are not precise in estimating the length of objects.  That is why they invented things like rulers to measure them.  Whew.  There is no ambiguity at all or guesswork regarding Brewer's testimony that Oswald entered the TT without buying a ticket.  And the person who sold tickets never sold one to Oswald.  No movie ticket was found on his person.  What conclusion would any reasonable person draw from those basic facts?  

Mr. BREWER - He walked into the Texas Theatre and I walked up to the theatre, to the box office and asked Mrs. Postal if she sold a ticket to a man who was wearing a brown shirt, and she said no, she hadn't. She was listening to the radio herself. And I said that a man walked in there, and I was going to go inside and ask the usher if he had seen him.
So I walked in and Butch Burroughs.----
Mr. BELIN - Who was Burroughs?
Mr. BREWER - He was behind the counter. He operated the concession and takes tickets. He was behind the concession stand and I asked him if he had seen a man in a brown shirt of that description, matching that description, and he said he had been working behind the counter and hadn't seen anybody.
And I asked him if he would come with me and show me where the exits were and we would check the exits. And he asked me why.
I told him that I thought the guy looked suspicious.
Mr. BELIN - Could you tell whether or not he bought a ticket?
Mr. BREWER - No; he just turned and walked right straight in.
Mr. BELIN - When he walked fight straight in, could you see the box office?
Mr. BREWER - Well, the box office is right in the middle in front of the theatre, and he turned right at the corner and went in. You could see him if he was buying a ticket, because the box office is flush with all the other buildings.
Mr. BELIN - If he had purchased a ticket, would you have seen him purchasing the ticket from where you were standing or walking?
Mr. BREWER - I could have seen him, yes; standing in front of the box office.
Mr. BELIN - Then did you know when you saw him walk in and when you walked up to Julia Postal that he had not bought a ticket?
Mr. BREWER - I knew that he hadn't.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 02:34:46 PM by Richard Smith »

ReplyReply

It is key evidence that you are incapable of exercising reason or basic common sense.  The time written on an "arrest" report is the time of the arrest!  Not the time it was written.   Good grief.

Finally, you told the truth. Thank you. The time written on the arrest report is supposed to reflect the time that the person was arrested, but this report is clairvoyant as it is timed eleven minutes BEFORE the arrest took place. Unless you can show that LHO was arrested at 1:40 p.m. then you have to admit that this document displays foreknowledge of what was to come.

Denial of this basic fact is akin to lying.

And you acknowledge the report contains information - like the fact that Oswald was deceased - that didn't happen until days later.

Big deal. That was added later and in a different hand. That has nothing to do with how the document was originally drawn up. You *admitted* that the time reflected on the report represents the arrest time, but LHO was NOT arrested at 1:40 p.m.

How do you explain that?

Thus, there is absolutely no question that information was added to this report long after 1:40 pm on Nov. 22.  That completely destroys your silly claim that information in the report must have been placed there prior to Oswald's arrest.  And you won't even try to articulate a reason why your fantasy conspirators would rush to write an arrest report prior to Oswald's arrest.  There is no conceivable reason in a conspiracy narrative for them to do so.

Can you show via evidence that anything beyond the note regarding LHOs death was added later? The claims of who he supposedly murdered were needed to arrest him, so can you show that these were added later on as you claim? I doubt it.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 04:03:17 PM by Rob Caprio »

ReplyReply

LOL.  It is painful but humorous when you try to think.  That is a horrible comparison.  I fully accept Frazier's testimony that Oswald carried a long paper bag that morning.  The only thing Frazier got wrong was his estimate of its length.  Can you understand the basic difference between confirming a general fact - like someone had a long bag or entered a movie theatre without buying a ticket or fought with police officers - with being off by a few inches when estimating the specific length of that bag?  Humans are not precise in estimating the length of objects.  That is why they invented things like rulers to measure them.  Whew.  There is no ambiguity at all or guesswork regarding Brewer's testimony that Oswald entered the TT without buying a ticket.  And the person who sold tickets never sold one to Oswald.  No movie ticket was found on his person.  What conclusion would any reasonable person draw from those basic facts?  

Mr. BREWER - He walked into the Texas Theatre and I walked up to the theatre, to the box office and asked Mrs. Postal if she sold a ticket to a man who was wearing a brown shirt, and she said no, she hadn't. She was listening to the radio herself. And I said that a man walked in there, and I was going to go inside and ask the usher if he had seen him.
Mr. BREWER - He was behind the counter. He operated the concession and takes tickets. He was behind the concession stand and I asked him if he had seen a man in a brown shirt of that description, matching that description, and he said he had been working behind the counter and hadn't seen anybody.
And I asked him if he would come with me and show me where the exits were and we would check the exits. And he asked me why.
Mr. BREWER - Well, the box office is right in the middle in front of the theatre, and he turned right at the corner and went in. You could see him if he was buying a ticket, because the box office is flush with all the other buildings.
Mr. BELIN - If he had purchased a ticket, would you have seen him purchasing the ticket from where you were standing or walking?
Mr. BELIN - Then did you know when you saw him walk in and when you walked up to Julia Postal that he had not bought a ticket?

Did Lee Oswald have red hair??   Or is this photo tinted ?

Who can present this photo in natural color?

Mr. BREWER - He walked into the Texas Theatre and I walked up to the theatre, to the box office and asked Mrs. Postal if she sold a ticket to a man who was wearing a brown shirt, and she said no, she hadn't.

Was the shirt that Lee was wearing... Brown??   

« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 06:56:33 PM by Walt Cakebread »

ReplyReply

Finally, you told the truth. Thank you. The time written on the arrest report is supposed to reflect the time that the person was arrested, but this report is clairvoyant as it is timed eleven minutes BEFORE the arrest took place. Unless you can show that LHO was arrested at 1:40 p.m. then you have to admit that this document displays foreknowledge of what was to come.

Denial of this basic fact is akin to lying.

Big deal. That was added later and in a different hand. That has nothing to do with how the document was originally drawn up. You *admitted* that the time reflected on the report represents the arrest time, but LHO was NOT arrested at 1:40 p.m.

How do you explain that?

Can you show via evidence that anything beyond the note regarding LHOs death was added later? The claims of who he supposedly murdered were needed to arrest him, so can you show that these were added later on as you claim? I doubt it.

Ugh.  The humanity!  No one would need to be clairvoyent when writing the time of the arrest on the report later that day.  Whew.   At some point AFTER Oswald is arrested, an arrest report was written.  It notes the time of his arrest as "1:40".  That does not mean the report itself was written at "1:40".  LOL.  I can't believe anyone - even you - would be dumb enough to make such a bizarre claim over and over.  Particularly while acknowledging the report contains information about events that occurred long after 1:40.  

ReplyReply

LOL.  It is painful but humorous when you try to think.  That is a horrible comparison.  I fully accept Frazier's testimony that Oswald carried a long paper bag that morning.  The only thing Frazier got wrong was his estimate of its length.  Can you understand the basic difference between confirming a general fact - like someone had a long bag or entered a movie theatre without buying a ticket or fought with police officers - with being off by a few inches when estimating the specific length of that bag?  Whew.  There is no ambiguity at all or guesswork regarding Brewer's testimony that Oswald entered the TT without buying a ticket.  And the person who sold tickets never sold one to Oswald.  No movie ticket was found on his person.  What conclusion would any reasonable person draw from those basic facts?  

So many words to simply confirm that you in reality do not accept the witness statement by Buell Frazier....

You just want to cherry pick what you believe and what not and you are doing so without having been there yourself to see it first hand.

Humans are not precise in estimating the length of objects.  That is why they invented things like rulers to measure them.

Yes, and a ruler is exactly what the FBI used to measure the length from Frazier's car door to where the package reached on the backseat.

No guessing there...  There is no ambiguity at all to an observation to where a package reached.

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963