JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
Home Support The Forum The Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2017, 06:53:51 PM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14
The Real Magic Bullet  (Read 8244 times)

The Burkley Hand off

Under the date of November 26, 1963 on the letterhead of the office of the chief US Secret Service Special Agent Robert I Bouck acknowledged receipt of the number of items from the presidential physician George Burkley. The fifth item on this list is one receipt dated November 22, 1963 Re: a carton of photographic film undeveloped except for x-rays and delivered to the Protective Research Section of the Secret Service.

When Dr. Humes admitted in testimony that he had recreated the notes he had burned neither Specter nor any other council member made a single comment or asked a single question about it instead Specter merely asked that the records show that Exhibit 397 is the identical document which has been previously identified as commission file 371 for our internal purposes.

These two items are not identical
....there are two documents in file 371 that are not printed as part of Spectors identical Exhibit 397

One is special agent Bouck's receipt itemizing 11 articles and papers received from the White House Physician.

In his receipt Special Agent Bouck acknowledged possession of Adm. Galloway's memorandum with one copy of the autopsy report and "notes from the examining doctor and transmittal letter" and seven copies of the above item (autopsy report)

The other is the memorandum on the letterhead of the National Naval Medical Center dated November 25, 1963 subject is autopsy protocol. It is addressed to the White House Physician and signed by Adm. CB Galloway commanding officer of the National Naval Medical Center. "Attached are the work papers used by the Prosector and his assistants. This command holds no additional documents in connection with this case"

So all the working papers of whatever character not burned by Dr. Humes' fireplace can be traced from the Naval Hospital to the White House from the White House to the Secret Service from the Secret Service (and in the form of xerox copies) to the Commission but all are not in volume 17 of the hearings and exhibits.

-------------------------
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 11:54:53 PM by Michael Capasse »

ReplyReply

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
you really do lack reading comprehension skills....

Gerald Ford absolutely rewrote this portion of the report...
He moved a wound from the shoulder to the neck to accommodate the SBT
....though I'm not surprised by your lack of comprehension regarding the draft being the working copy of the WCR

It's you who is lacking in comprehension skills, not me. The wound was never in the shoulder. The draft document, prior to Ford's edit,  had it as above the shoulder.

Ford absolutely did not rewrite any portion of the Warren Commission Report. He edited a draft document. That's all.

....working copies of that were altered as well and we don't know what was in the original notes that were burned

Working copies? You mean drafts? So what? The autopsy report itself was never altered. We know what was in the original notes in the same way that we know that the original notes were burned. From Humes himself. Humes copied the original notes before he burned them.

ReplyReply

It's you who is lacking in comprehension skills, not me. The wound was never in the shoulder. The draft document, prior to Ford's edit,  had it as above the shoulder.

Ford absolutely did not rewrite any portion of the Warren Commission Report. He edited a draft document. That's all.

Working copies? You mean drafts? So what? The autopsy report itself was never altered. We know what was in the original notes in the same way that we know that the original notes were burned. From Humes himself. Humes copied the original notes before he burned them.

On August 2, 1998, the Associated Press reported that a group of government investigators, the Assassinations Records Review Board, had made a discovery about JFKs autopsy notes.

Under oath [before the ARRB], Humes finally acknowledged under persistent questioning in testimony that differs from what he told the Warren Commission that he had destroyed both his notes taken at the autopsy and the first draft of the autopsy report.
Humes had told the Warren Commission hed incinerated a first draft of JFKs autopsy protocol, but hed said nothing about destroying autopsy notes taken by hand during the autopsy. In fact, he implied, apparently untruthfully, that all original notes had been preserved.

Cite where he says this....

Humes copied the original notes before he burned them.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 02:23:42 AM by Michael Capasse »

ReplyReply

Working copies? You mean drafts? So what? The autopsy report itself was never altered.

...you really should read back before replying
it'd be good practice for your comprehension

ReplyReply

On August 2, 1998, the Associated Press reported that a group of government investigators, the Assassinations Records Review Board, had made a discovery about JFKs autopsy notes.

Under oath [before the ARRB], Humes finally acknowledged under persistent questioning in testimony that differs from what he told the Warren Commission that he had destroyed both his notes taken at the autopsy and the first draft of the autopsy report.
Humes had told the Warren Commission hed incinerated a first draft of JFKs autopsy protocol, but hed said nothing about destroying autopsy notes taken by hand during the autopsy. In fact, he implied, apparently untruthfully, that all original notes had been preserved.

Cite where he says this....

"And when I noticed that these bloodstains were on this document that I had prepared, I said nobody's going to ever get these documents. I'm not going to keep them, and nobody else is ever going to get them. So I copied them--and you probably have a copy in my longhand of what I wrote. It's made from the original. And I then burned the original notes in the fireplace of my family room to prevent them from ever falling into the hands of what I consider inappropriate people. And there's been a lot of flack about this, that they're all part of a big conspiracy that I did this because I was involved in I don't know what I was involved. Ludicrous." -- As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ReplyReply

...you really should read back before replying
it'd be good practice for your comprehension

Michael, perhaps this type of discussion is a bit above your pay grade. My comprehension ability is quite well. Yours is below par.

ReplyReply

"And when I noticed that these bloodstains were on this document that I had prepared, I said nobody's going to ever get these documents. I'm not going to keep them, and nobody else is ever going to get them. So I copied them--and you probably have a copy in my longhand of what I wrote. It's made from the original. And I then burned the original notes in the fireplace of my family room to prevent them from ever falling into the hands of what I consider inappropriate people. And there's been a lot of flack about this, that they're all part of a big conspiracy that I did this because I was involved in I don't know what I was involved. Ludicrous." -- As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

...and 2 years later....

Humes had told the Warren Commission hed incinerated a first draft of JFKs autopsy protocol, but hed said nothing about destroying autopsy notes taken by hand during the autopsy.

In fact, he implied, apparently untruthfully, that all original notes had been preserved.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 02:52:01 AM by Michael Capasse »

ReplyReply

...and 2 years later....

Humes had told the Warren Commission hed incinerated a first draft of JFKs autopsy protocol, but hed said nothing about destroying autopsy notes taken by hand during the autopsy.

In fact, he implied, apparently untruthfully, that all original notes had been preserved.

You copied and pasted that from Aguilar and Cunningham's crap article, not from the Associated Press article itself. The AP article misrepresented the ARRB testimony of Humes. It presents it as Humes breaking down under pressure. That's not what happened at all. Humes wasn't fazed one bit by the questioning.

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963