JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
Home Support The Forum The Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2017, 07:11:33 AM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: [1]
Life Magazine November 29 1963  (Read 673 times)

I got this in the mail today. It's cool having something from that time.

-------------------------
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 06:07:52 PM by Bryan Etney »

ReplyReply

PDT_Armataz_01_37

ReplyReply

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
PDT_Armataz_01_37
logo

ReplyReply

I got this in the mail today. It's cool having something from that time.

I also have that magazine.....unfortunately the frames from the Z film are presented in B&W.  And Unfortunately I don't know how to place an arrow on an image...

But referring to the Z frame at the left corner of the page ( Z 274) there is a dark spot on JFK's right temple...  In the color image of that frame that dark spot is red color....  and it is the spot where many witnesses saw and described a bullet wound on JFK's right temple.  Jfk's hair on the back of his head is also starting to lift in this frame......

« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 06:15:12 PM by Walt Cakebread »

ReplyReply

Complete 11/29/63 LIFE Magazine issue:

« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 08:34:07 PM by David Von Pein »

ReplyReply

Complete 11/29/63 LIFE Magazine issue:

Thanks a bunch for sharing that. I can now take a look at the Feb 21 1964 issue. 

ReplyReply

I also have that magazine.....unfortunately the frames from the Z film are presented in B&W.  And Unfortunately I don't know how to place an arrow on an image...

But referring to the Z frame at the left corner of the page ( Z 274) there is a dark spot on JFK's right temple...  In the color image of that frame that dark spot is red color....  and it is the spot where many witnesses saw and described a bullet wound on JFK's right temple.  Jfk's hair on the back of his head is also starting to lift in this frame......

I have enlarged the frame I think you are referring to.

ReplyReply
Pages: [1]

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963