JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 30, 2017, 01:34:22 PM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: 1 [2]
VIRUS HERE? "Norton blocked an attack by Malicious JavaScript Redirection 8  (Read 902 times)

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Exactly that! At least, we know that our Norton is working!! lol. Duncan is looking at this tread...

-------------------------

ReplyReply

it has showed up with Chrome and Microsoft Edge.

ReplyReply

Group: Administrator

Results Of Norton Online Scan

Results Of Server Scan of complete Forum files directory.

ReplyReply

this is weird. I tried out the Opera browser to see what would happen. it showed 15 pop ups were being blocked everytime I refreshed the page but the Norton box didn't show up. the Norton box started showing up once I turned the pop ups off. the other browsers are set to block pop ups sooooooo I don't know whats going on here.

ReplyReply

when the Norton box shows up, you can click on "view details" and you will see "stop notifying me". that should make the constant pop ups stop. I'm going to try to figure this out

ReplyReply

Thanks Duncan

ReplyReply

I tried on my Android phone. When I enter the forum's address, it does not show the website. Rather, it shows the AMEX website, and it looks legitimate.

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 [2]

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963