JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
Home Support The Forum The Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2017, 11:41:43 PM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37
The Empty Window  (Read 13879 times)

You introduced Brock, who I assumed had some inside knowledge about Oswald. Apparently he is someone with an opinion. A rather flowery rhetoric based on what?

Personally I would have thought a totally unknowing Oswald would have taken the opportunity to view the motorcade, but that's just my opinion FWIW.

-------------------------

ReplyReply

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You introduced Brock, who I assumed had some inside knowledge about Oswald. Apparently he is someone with an opinion. A rather flowery rhetoric based on what?

Personally I would have thought a totally unknowing Oswald would have taken the opportunity to view the motorcade, but that's just my opinion FWIW.
You are correct.

ReplyReply

" A rather flowery rhetoric based on what?"

"...Personally I would have thought a totally unknowing Oswald would have taken the opportunity to view the motorcade,..."

But we have him on camera claiming he "knows nothing about this situation"

ReplyReply

" A rather flowery rhetoric based on what?"

"...Personally I would have thought a totally unknowing Oswald would have taken the opportunity to view the motorcade,..."

But we have him on camera claiming he "knows nothing about this situation"

Perhaps he wasn't completely truthful. A bit like Williams, Jarman and Norman maybe.....who knows why people would lie in "that situation".

ReplyReply

Perhaps he wasn't completely truthful. A bit like Williams, Jarman and Norman maybe.....who knows why people would lie in "that situation".
But, on another thread you are repeatedly asking me to "put myself in his place"...BRW)

But Oswald gets a pass?

ReplyReply

I don't believe Oswald was at any of the windows that day and he also wasn't in the doorway when the shots were fired.  The person in the doorway alleged to be Oswald was Lovelady in my opinion. I think there was a team in the TSBD but they were stood down last minute.  This was a team lead by Mac Wallace.  The mob team in the Dal Tex and 2 mob teams on the GK (wall and picket fence) had orders to proceed regardless of any abort instruction.

Lee Oswald himself said that he was not on the steps......  In effect.     Lee told the interrogators that he was in the first floor lunch room when JFK passed by the TSBD.

ReplyReply

Lee Oswald himself said that he was not on the steps......  In effect.     Lee told the interrogators that he was in the first floor lunch room when JFK passed by the TSBD.

Where did Oswald say that.

(Note -not where did somebody else says he said it."

ReplyReply

But, on another thread you are repeatedly asking me to "put myself in his place"...BRW)

But Oswald gets a pass?

Who said Oswald gets a pass?

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963