JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 21, 2017, 11:39:49 PM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Poll
Question: Do you consider Roger D Craig's Actual Testimony Reliable
Yes - 9 (47.4%)
No - 10 (52.6%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28
Is Roger D Craig's Unmolested Testimony Reliabe?  (Read 7432 times)

Boone said Fritz ID'd the rifle - lets see what both men have to say

Mr. BALL - There is one question. Did you hear anybody refer to this rifle as a Mauser that day?
Mr. BOONE - Yes, I did. And at first, not knowing what it was, I thought it was 7.65 Mauser.
Mr. BALL - Who referred to it as a Mauser that day?
Mr. BOONE - I believe Captain Fritz. He had knelt down there to look at it, and before he removed it, not knowing what it was, he said that is what it looks like.
We were just discussing it back and forth. And he said it looks like a 7.65 Mauser.

and Fritz....

Mr. BALL. Did you think it was a Mauser?
Mr. FRITZ. No, sir; I knew--you can read on the rifle what it was and you could also see on the cartridge what caliber it was.
Mr. BALL. Well, did you ever make any---did you ever say that it was a 7.65 Mauser?
Mr. FRITZ. No, sir; I am sure I did not.
Mr. BALL. Or did you think it was such a thing?
Mr. FRITZ. I am not too sure about Mauser rifles myself. But I am certainly sure that I never did give anyone any different caliber than the one that shows on the cartridges

..somebody's pants are on fire...

-------------------------
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 09:50:27 PM by Michael Capasse »

ReplyReply

"The human mind is our fundamental resource." JFK

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mr. BALL - There is one question. Did you hear anybody refer to this rifle as a Mauser that day?
Mr. BOONE - Yes, I did. And at first, not knowing what it was, I thought it was 7.65 Mauser.
Mr. BOONE - I believe Captain Fritz. He had knelt down there to look at it, and before he removed it, not knowing what it was, he said that is what it looks like.
We were just discussing it back and forth. And he said it looks like a 7.65 Mauser.

and Fritz....

Mr. FRITZ. No, sir; I knew--you can read on the rifle what it was and you could also see on the cartridge what caliber it was.
Mr. BALL. Well, did you ever make any---did you ever say that it was a 7.65 Mauser?
Mr. FRITZ. I am not too sure about Mauser rifles myself. But I am certainly sure that I never did give anyone any different caliber than the one that shows on the cartridges

SENATOR COOPER - Have you fired other types of rifles other than the one you used?

Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir; the first one I had was a 30-30 Marlin lever type.

SENATOR COOPER - Have you ever seen the rifle that is alleged to have belonged to Lee Oswald?

Mr. BAKER - I saw it, a photograph of it, in the newspaper.

SENATOR COOPER - Do you know what kind of rifle it is?

Mr. BAKER - Not offhand. I heard it was some foreign make gun. Most of the boys down there at the police

department have had dealings with foreign type guns, rifles, you know of this kind, and a lot of them sell them,

and a lot of them rework them, you know, make them into deer rifles.

T

ReplyReply

In the DPD Oswald's reaction when confronted with Craig was to state the station wagon was Ruth Paine's before Nash Rambler or station wagon was even mentioned.

As I recall Craig said that he had seen a man who resembled Lee Oswald leaving the scene in a station wagon.    Fritz asked Lee about "the car"  and Lee replied the Station wagon belonged to Ruth Paine.....And "Leave her out of this"... .....

This exchange really doesn't mean much...Lee could have heard Craig tell Fritz that he saw a man get into a station wagon..... and Lee immediately assumed the station wagon being referred to was Ruth Paine's green, 1955, Chevy station wagon.  
And of course the FBI would have reveled in confusing the issue....

Craig said his sighting of the man traveling down the slope and then jumping into the car on the ELM St North Curb, occurred while he was on the South side of Elm St examining the Manhole cover area. Craig thought the goings on looked strange and he immediately attempted to cross Elm St in the direction of the car/man. Unfortunately,  the traffic flowing down Elm St prevented Craig from immediately crossing Elm and confronting the auto/man. By the time Craig was able to travel across to the North side of Elm, the auto had departed. At this point, Craig went back into the railroad yard behind the Zapruder Pergola. The route probably employed by Craig to reach the railroad yard behind the Zapruder Pergola, would have involved his traveling UP The Steps that ran between the Picket Fence and The Zapruder Perch. It would have been interesting to hear what Craig might have seen as he traveled up The Steps at that point in time. Did Craig see Gordon Arnold,  Emmitt Hudson, The Black Couple, Sitzman, Zapruder, anyone inside the Zapruder Shelter, etc ?? Another Huge opportunity Lost by the Old Guard JFK Assassination Community.    

« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 11:48:24 PM by Royell Storing »

ReplyReply

and Fritz....

Mr. BOONE - IBELIEVE Captain Fritz. He had knelt down there to look at it, and before he removed it,

Captain Fritz DID NOT kneel down before he removed it..... Lt J.C.Day DID kneel down and pick up the CARCANO......

ReplyReply

Harold Weisberg denounces Craig's claim of altered WC testimony:

<QUOTE ON>------------------

Roger Craig may be a brave guy and all of that, but he is also full of what is generally reserved for toilets. I have gone over his annotation of his testimony, as printed, and his account of the changes is utterly impossible. I spent too many years working with court reporters, particularly, the firm the Commission used, to find it possible to credit this in any way. More, have traced that testimony all the way from Dallas to the Government Printing Office, and it is printed as it was taken down, I have copies of the typescript sent to the GPO, and I have the letter of transmittal to DC, the bills for taking it, the whole story. Roger is, despite Penn's great love for him, at best simply wrong, in the newer areas, what he embellished his original testimony with. Now I have met Roger, and he is a fine-looking, clean-cut kind of guy who appears to be truthful, serious and all that -- just like dozens of guys I once guarded in an Army locked ward in a large mental institution. He does not impress me as the kind of guy who is out to make trouble. But he is.

<QUOTE OFF>-----------------

More on Craig:

ReplyReply

Harold Weisberg denounces Craig's claim of altered WC testimony:

<QUOTE ON>------------------

Roger Craig may be a brave guy and all of that, but he is also full of what is generally reserved for toilets. I have gone over his annotation of his testimony, as printed, and his account of the changes is utterly impossible. I spent too many years working with court reporters, particularly, the firm the Commission used, to find it possible to credit this in any way. More, have traced that testimony all the way from Dallas to the Government Printing Office, and it is printed as it was taken down, I have copies of the typescript sent to the GPO, and I have the letter of transmittal to DC, the bills for taking it, the whole story. Roger is, despite Penn's great love for him, at best simply wrong, in the newer areas, what he embellished his original testimony with. Now I have met Roger, and he is a fine-looking, clean-cut kind of guy who appears to be truthful, serious and all that -- just like dozens of guys I once guarded in an Army locked ward in a large mental institution. He does not impress me as the kind of guy who is out to make trouble. But he is.

<QUOTE OFF>-----------------

More on Craig:

I once would have agreed completely with Weisberg's assessment of Roger Craig..... But now I'm not so sure...

Roger may have been another victim.....

ReplyReply

Craig claims his testimony to Belin was altered in the following ways:

- Changed from green Nash Rambler to white

In an interview with FBI agent Benjamin O. Keutzer on Nov 25, 1963, Craig stated that the Rambler was white.

- Driver of Rambler wearing a tan jacket changed to white

In the same Nov 25 interview with Agent Keutzer, Craig stated that the driver was wearing a light colored jacket.

- License plates of Rambler were NOT the same colour as Texas plates changed to the SAME colour as Texas plates.

Craig told Keutzer that he felt that it was a 1963 Texas license.

- Got a good look at the Rambler driver to didn't get a good look at the driver.

"Mr. Craig described the driver of the automobile as a white male, American, dark complected, short hair, wearing a light colored jacket. Mr Craig stated he had previously described this man as a Negro male, but has since decided that the driver was a while male." -- Nov 25, 1963 interview with Agent Keutzer

- Oswald said everybody will know who I am now changed to NOW everybody will know who I am

What would be the purpose in making that change?

ReplyReply

Lots of photos and films showing a Carcano, but none, zero, aucune image of a Mauser. Craig was a huge liar. In 1968, he told a Los Angeles Free Press reporter that he did not know the brand of the rifle since he does not know foreign rifles. lol 051bye

« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 06:13:51 AM by Denis Morissette »

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963