JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 19, 2017, 10:42:19 AM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Poll
Question: Do you consider Roger D Craig's Actual Testimony Reliable
Yes - 9 (47.4%)
No - 10 (52.6%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28
Is Roger D Craig's Unmolested Testimony Reliabe?  (Read 7348 times)

"The human mind is our fundamental resource." JFK

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I believe this document has been added to page one ......When the FBI created a report they used the FBI forms which had the FBI  and date imprinted on the form and at the bottom of the printed form there was designated spaces to fil in information and signatures.

This second page has none of that printing.......

I believe this is a document that was inserted into the file to show that Weitzman actually handled the rifle in the TSBD.

IF Weitzman saw and handled a mauser in the TSBD then it had to have been when Fritz and company were recreating the scene to create false evidence....

Having read this document I'm more convinced that the fake in situ photo was taken at night and a mauser was substituted for the Carcano.

I don't quite understand the point you're trying to make, but it does clearly sound like Weitzman, at least in this

document, had a Mauser in his hands before handing it over to Fritz.

-------------------------

T

ReplyReply

That's how I felt, or at least I thought Alyea was embellishing his story, which he probably is to a certain extant.

But now with 2 different accounts of his footage, one from Gary "larry dunkle" Mack saying all but 20 seconds of

the footage survived, and another stating that the majority of the footage was tossed, it leaves open the possibility

that critical information could have been discarded.

If there was some way to verify what portion of Alyea's  film has been destroyed I'd bet the farm that one of the destroyed segments showed Lt Day using scotch tape to lift the smudge that Day imagined to be a palm print.....   Alyea said that he saw Day lift that print.....and if it was interesting enough that Alyea remembered it, I'd bet he farm he filmed it.....  Remember that he filmed Studebaker dusting a Dr Pepper bottle....... If that was interesting enough for Alyea to film then I'd bet he filmed the lifting of the imaginary palm print.

ReplyReply

I don't quite understand the point you're trying to make, but it does clearly sound like Weitzman, at least in this

document, had a Mauser in his hands before handing it over to Fritz.

Read the memo again.....  Weitman says that he gave the mauser back to Fritz.....

One of the points I was trying to illuminate was THE FORM  on which page two was written is NOT an FBI form......

That page was inserted at a time when Fritz was trying to introduce a mauser into the evidence stream......

For what reason you ask.........   I donno......  Perhaps in an effort to cover the number of shots that were fired.....Fritz and Company knew that they had a hand grenade in their lap because there were waaaaay too many bullet strikes than could have been fired by that single bolt action carcano.      Perhaps they were planning on saying that Lee Harrrrvey Osssssswald's accomplice had fired some of the shot and he had escaped and left the mauser behind.......  Had that happened Joe Molina or Danny Arce would probably have been shot dead.....

ReplyReply

If there was some way to verify what portion of Alyea's  film has been destroyed I'd bet the farm that one of the destroyed segments showed Lt Day using scotch tape to lift the smudge that Day imagined to be a palm print.....   Alyea said that he saw Day lift that print..

No he didn't.  You made that up.  What Alyea actually said was:

"I filmed him lifting prints from the rifle. He lifted them off with scotch tape and placed them on little white cards."

There's no reason to think that the alleged partial palmprint on an index card that showed up in Washington on November 29 (and ended up being CE 639) was one of those prints that Alyea supposedly saw Day lifting.

ReplyReply

No he didn't.  You made that up.  What Alyea actually said was:

"I filmed him lifting prints from the rifle. He lifted them off with scotch tape and placed them on little white cards."

There's no reason to think that the alleged partial palmprint on an index card that showed up in Washington on November 29 (and ended up being CE 639) was one of those prints that Alyea supposedly saw Day lifting.

Thank you, Einstein......  Now produce those white CARDS .....   (plural)   What do we know about prints on the rifle?  We think we know that Day found some partial finger prints on the trigger guard / magazine..... But he DID NOT lift those prints..... So those can't be the prints that Alyea saw John Day lift.....

What prints did Alyea see Day Lift?????   Hmmmmmmm

ReplyReply

Thank you, Einstein......  Now produce those white CARDS .....   (plural)   What do we know about prints on the rifle?  We think we know that Day found some partial finger prints on the trigger guard / magazine..... But he DID NOT lift those prints..... So those can't be the prints that Alyea saw John Day lift.....

What prints did Alyea see Day Lift?????   Hmmmmmmm

The unidentified smudge " OFF UNDERSIDE GUN BARRELL NEAR END OF FOREGRIP     C2766"  was lifted from the wooden foregrip of the rifle by Lt JC DAY and witnessed by Tom Alyea in the TSBD about 1:45 / 2:00 pm that afternoon.

That night the evidence was turned over to the FBI and an evidence inventory list was prepared of the stuff that the DPD were releasing to the FBI.

CE 639

Item number 14 on that list is  quote..... "1 Partial palm print "off underside gun barrel near end of foregrip on rifle C 2766" .....unquote

This is solid evidence that the DPD had that smudge on the cellophane tape on the small white card,  that afternoon.....But when they couldn't find any physical evidence to connect Lee to that rifle, after Henry Wade had boldly told reporters that they had found Lee Harrrrrrrrvey Osssssswald's prints on the gun, they became desperate and made up the story about Day finding a palm print but had neglected to tell the FBI about that discovery.    The fact that the clerk who typed up the evidence listed Day's note from the card in quotation marks is soild evidence that they had the imaginary palm print that very day.......but the FBI had examined it on Saturday 11 /23/63 and filed a report that said it was worthless for identification purposes.

For those of you who are seriously interested in the truth.......Look closely at the area indicated (" near end of foregrip" ) and you'll see the grain of the wood that the foregrip was made of.....

That wood grain is solid proof that the lift came from the wooden foregrip and not the metal barrel.   And in addition the slot that is seen in CE 639 is the slot that is cut into the wooden foregrip of the model 91/38 Mannlicher carcano as a place to store the folded bayonet blade when it wasn't required.

ReplyReply

Thank you, Einstein......  Now produce those white CARDS .....   (plural)   What do we know about prints on the rifle?  We think we know that Day found some partial finger prints on the trigger guard / magazine..... But he DID NOT lift those prints.....

And how do we know this?  Carl Day said so, right?  Well Carl Day said he didn't lift the alleged palm print until that evening at the station.  You either believe Day or you don't.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 09:35:57 PM by John Iacoletti »

ReplyReply

Thank you, Einstein......  Now produce those white CARDS .....   (plural)   What do we know about prints on the rifle?  We think we know that Day found some partial finger prints on the trigger guard / magazine..... But he DID NOT lift those prints.....

And how do we know this?  Carl Day said so, right?  Well Carl Day said he didn't lift the alleged palm print until that evening at the station.  You either believe Day or you don't.

Oh No Einstein. we don't have to accept or reject Lt Day's statements......  We have a print that was listed on the evidence sheet as

1  partial palm print "Off underside of gun barrel near end of fore grip" on rifle C2766"

And we can see with our own eyes that the "imagined " Partial palm print was lifted from a WOODEN SURFACE and we can see the bayonet slot that was cut into that wooden foregrip at the right hand side of the lift.

I'll find the Card  and post it ...It's CE 639

« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 09:15:30 PM by Walt Cakebread »

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963