JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 21, 2017, 11:38:52 PM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Poll
Question: Do you consider Roger D Craig's Actual Testimony Reliable
Yes - 9 (47.4%)
No - 10 (52.6%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 28
Is Roger D Craig's Unmolested Testimony Reliabe?  (Read 7430 times)

Roger D Craig gave significant testimony to David Belin that Craig later claimed was altered in critical ways.

Craig maintained he saw a person who he later identified at the DPD as Oswald fleeing the TSBD after the shooting and being picked up in a green Nash Rambler station wagon with non Texas coloured license plates.  In the DPD Oswald's reaction when confronted with Craig was to state the station wagon was Ruth Paine's before Nash Rambler or station wagon was even mentioned.  The driver was a latin American looking man with a tan jacket.  When picked up Oswald would have been 6 blocks west away on Elm from Beckley Avenue.

Was the Paine's Nash Rambler registered outside Texas say for example Maryland since a green Rambler was seen with Maryland plates the same morning in the area.  Green Nash Ramblers were purchased by the government at that time.

Craig claims his testimony to Belin was altered in the following ways:

- Changed from green Nash Rambler to white
- Driver of Rambler wearing a tan jacket changed to white
- License plates of Rambler were NOT the same colour as Texas plates changed to the SAME colour as Texas plates.
- Got a good look at the Rambler driver to didn't get a good look at the driver.
- Oswald said everybody will know who I am now changed to NOW everybody will know who I am

Craig had two attempts on his life including a motor accident and being shot together with a lot of scary incidents and threats,  He finally supposedly committed suicide by shooting himself in the chest!!

References taken from "When they Kill a President" an unfinished manuscript by Roger D Craig 

-------------------------

ReplyReply

- ROGER CRAIG IMMEDIATELY VIEWED/EXAMINED SEVERAL CRITICAL JFK ASSASSINATION AREAS -

(1) Manhole Cover on the South Elm St Curb - (Bullet(s)/Fragment(s) Traces?)

(2) Picket/Stockade Fence Area - (Shooter(s) Position?)

(3) Behind Zapruder Pergola - (Shooter(s) Position?)

(4) 6th Floor TSBD

A. Sniper's Nest

B. Rifle Discovery

(1) Mauser Identification

This heralded Law Enforcement "Man Of The Year" was in Numerous Critical Positions of Interest immediately following the assassination. His having been in All of these Critical Positions Immediately following the assassination make him a Unique/Key EXPERT Witness.    

« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 04:50:35 PM by Royell Storing »

ReplyReply

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Roger D Craig gave significant testimony to David Belin that Craig later claimed was altered in critical ways.

Craig maintained he saw a person who he later identified at the DPD as Oswald fleeing the TSBD after the shooting and being picked up in a green Nash Rambler station wagon with non Texas coloured license plates.  In the DPD Oswald's reaction when confronted with Craig was to state the station wagon was Ruth Paine's before Nash Rambler or station wagon was even mentioned.  The driver was a latin American looking man with a tan jacket.  When picked up Oswald would have been 6 blocks west away on Elm from Beckley Avenue.

Was the Paine's Nash Rambler registered outside Texas say for example Maryland since a green Rambler was seen with Maryland plates the same morning in the area.  Green Nash Ramblers were purchased by the government at that time.

- License plates of Rambler were NOT the same colour as Texas plates changed to the SAME colour as Texas plates.
- Got a good look at the Rambler driver to didn't get a good look at the driver.
- Oswald said everybody will know who I am now changed to NOW everybody will know who I am

Craig had two attempts on his life including a motor accident and being shot together with a lot of scary incidents and threats,  He finally supposedly committed suicide by shooting himself in the chest!!

References taken from "When they Kill a President" an unfinished manuscript by Roger D Craig 

The quickest and surest way to nullify a witness is to make them assume room temperature...as they did with Lee Oswald.

But when that isn't practical  then the next best thing is to discredit them by making them look like a  lunatic....or at last very confused.....   

Hoovers agents were experts at both.......

I've always thought that Roger Craig seems to have played right into their hands by swearing that the rifle he saw was a mauser.   

But now I'm having second thoughts.....  Not that the rifle was not a mauser ( I'm sure it it was a carcano)   but somewhere Roger Craig got the ida that it was a mauser.....and he said he saw that stamped "RIGHT ON THE BARREL" .    Seymour Weitzman also thought that the rifle was a mauser........but neither Craig nor Weitzman got a good look at the carcano before Lt. Day carried it from the TSBD that afternoon.   

I've always thought that the stock on the rifle in the official in situ photo looks like a mauser stock.    I'm now 100% sure that the in situ photo is a fake.  It was created at night and the Carcano was in Washington when the fake photo was created.....Thus they used a mauser  to create the fake photo, and somehow Craig saw hat Mauser and assumed that it was the same rifle that he had seen beneath the boxes of books the afternoon.       

ReplyReply

The quickest and surest way to nullify a witness is to make them assume room temperature...as they did with Lee Oswald.

But when that isn't practical  then the next best thing is to discredit them by making them look like a  lunatic....or at last very confused.....   

Hoovers agents were experts at both.......

I've always thought that Roger Craig seems to have played right into their hands by swearing that the rifle he saw was a mauser.   

But now I'm having second thoughts.....  Not that the rifle was not a mauser ( I'm sure it it was a carcano)   but somewhere Roger Craig got the ida that it was a mauser.....and he said he saw that stamped "RIGHT ON THE BARREL" .    Seymour Weitzman also thought that the rifle was a mauser........but neither Craig nor Weitzman got a good look at the carcano before Lt. Day carried it from the TSBD that afternoon.   

I've always thought that the stock on the rifle in the official in situ photo looks like a mauser stock.    I'm now 100% sure that the in situ photo is a fake.  It was created at night and the Carcano was in Washington when the fake photo was created.....Thus they used a mauser  to create the fake photo, and somehow Craig saw hat Mauser and assumed that it was the same rifle that he had seen beneath the boxes of books the afternoon.       

I'm 90% sure that Seymour Weitzman was given a 7.65 Mauser to examine and identify shortly after the murder ( saturday morning?)   Weitzman looked the Mauser over and described it in an affidavit....   I can't find that affidavit.... Can some one post it? 

ReplyReply

"The human mind is our fundamental resource." JFK

I'm 90% sure that Seymour Weitzman was given a 7.65 Mauser to examine and identify shortly after the murder ( saturday morning?)   Weitzman looked the Mauser over and described it in an affidavit....   I can't find that affidavit.... Can some one post it? 

WEITZMAN

BOONE

T

ReplyReply

In the DPD Oswald's reaction when confronted with Craig was to state the station wagon was Ruth Paine's before Nash Rambler or station wagon was even mentioned.

As I recall Craig said that he had seen a man who resembled Lee Oswald leaving the scene in a station wagon.    Fritz asked Lee about "the car"  and Lee replied the Station wagon belonged to Ruth Paine.....And "Leave her out of this"... .....

This exchange really doesn't mean much...Lee could have heard Craig tell Fritz that he saw a man get into a station wagon..... and Lee immediately assumed the station wagon being referred to was Ruth Paine's green, 1955, Chevy station wagon.   
And of course the FBI would have reveled in confusing the issue....

ReplyReply

WEITZMAN

BOONE

Thank You Gary, but none of these are what I was referring to.......As I recall Weitzman described a 7.65 mauser that he had held in his hands at DPD headquarters.

I think they gave him a mauser as a way of showing him the difference between a carcano and a mauser....  maybe they did the same thing to Craig.

I believe Rob Caprio may remember the written affidavit in which Weitzman described the mauser.......

ReplyReply

Thank You Gary, but none of these are what I was referring to.......As I recall Weitzman described a 7.65 mauser that he had held in his hands at DPD headquarters.

I think they gave him a mauser as a way of showing him the difference between a carcano and a mauser....  maybe they did the same thing to Craig.

I believe Rob Caprio may remember the written affidavit in which Weitzman described the mauser.......

On the 25th Weitzman writes it again in an affidavit to the FBI and Ball tries to confuse record with DPD report Mauser "type" bolt action-  

Weitzman lies - Ball tries to twist it

« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 09:51:26 PM by Michael Capasse »

ReplyReply
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 28

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963