JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 26, 2017, 07:11:28 AM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 ... 119
+++Can Anyone Refute These 43 Facts?+++  (Read 32309 times)

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mr. BELIN. As I understand your testimony, then, you said that you told him that this particular person looked the most like the man you saw on the sixth floor of the building there.
Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN. In the meantime, had you seen any pictures of Lee Harvey Oswald on television or in the newspapers?
Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, on television.
Mr. BELIN. About when was that, do you believe?
Mr. BRENNAN. I believe I reached home quarter to three or something of that, 15 minutes either way, and I saw his picture twice on television before I went down to the police station for the lineup.
. . .
Mr. BELIN. What is the fact as to whether or not your having seen Oswald on television would have affected your identification of him one way or the other?
Mr. BRENNAN. That is something I do not know.

Why?  Why? Why?.....   Do so many students fall back on LBJ's Special Select Blue Ribbon Cover Up Committee  to prop up their argment??

Can anybody state what the cover up committee's mission was?   What Did Hoover tell Katzenbach to do??

-------------------------

ReplyReply

Why?  Why? Why?.....   Do so many students fall back on LBJ's Special Select Blue Ribbon Cover Up Committee  to prop up their argment??

Instead they should rely on Walt Cakebread's made up stories.

ReplyReply

Instead they should rely on Walt Cakebread's made up stories.

Can you Mr Iacoletti state what the cover up committee's mission was?   What Did Hoover tell Katzenbach to do??

ReplyReply

Can you Mr Iacoletti state what the cover up committee's mission was?   What Did Hoover tell Katzenbach to do??

This is interesting.... What exactly did Hoover tell Katzenbach to do, Walt?

ReplyReply

This is interesting.... What exactly did Hoover tell Katzenbach to do, Walt?

Have you never read the Katzenbach memo?

ReplyReply

The question is, what is your mission by foisting so many fabrications (now up to 72) upon this forum?

I've read the Katzenbach memo.  Nothing in there about Hoover.  Another fabrication?

ReplyReply

Have you never read the Katzenbach memo?

Yes, I have read that memo, but - as John said - there is nothing in there about Hoover telling Katzenback what to do.

ReplyReply

Yes, I have read that memo, but - as John said - there is nothing in there about Hoover telling Katzenback what to do.

Who posted this?

Remember this...  

Memo from Nicholas deB. Katzenbach, Deputy Attorney General
November 25, 1963
MEMORANDUM FOR MR. MOYERS

It is important that all of the facts surrounding President Kennedy's Assassination be made public in a way which will satisfy people in the United States and abroad that all the facts have been told and that a statement to this effect be made now.

1. The public must be satisfied that Oswald was the assassin; that he did not have confederates who are still at large; and that the evidence was such that he would have been convicted at trial.

The idea of the memo originated with Hoover and LBJ......  Hoover and Johnson both wanted   '"a statement to this effect be made" ......

The statement to be made ....."that Oswald was the assassin; that he did not have confederates who are still at large; and that the evidence was such that he would have been convicted at trial".

Amazing clairvoyance !!.....  In just a couple of days Johnson and Hoover had the case solved.....and wanted their solution broadcast to the pissants.       

« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 07:56:20 PM by Walt Cakebread »

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 ... 119

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963