JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 27, 2017, 08:55:31 AM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: [1]
The Truth About Oswald's Birth Certificate  (Read 508 times)

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

John Armstrong and his followers believe there is something funny about CE 800 which is Oswald's birth certificate. This piece rebuts their assertions.

-------------------------

ReplyReply

Thanks, Tracy!   thumbs1xx

ReplyReply

My article has now been updated with information provided by noted researcher Paul Hoch regarding the origin of the Hoover/impostor theory.

ReplyReply

The latest news is that Jim Hargrove claims Armstrong has LHO's original birth certificate (presumably obtained from Marina) and has had it for a while now. I will update if and when this document is produced.

ReplyReply

Hargrove has supplied the alleged "birth certificate". It is just a copy of the Harvey Oswald affidavit which was already in the record.

ReplyReply

In a discussion at the Education Forum, researcher Lance Payette, who is an attorney, expressed the opinion that based on the document provided by Hargrove, the Harvey Oswald Affidavit represents LHO's birth certificate. One reason he gave was that CE 800 states "keep this for future reference". I contacted the Louisiana State Archives and they agree with Payette. If this is all correct, what happened is that Marina got a copy of the BC and shared it with Armstrong. That is possible since she provided him with exhumation photos for example. I will update my article in the near future to reflect all of this.

ReplyReply

The update to my article is now live. Special thanks to Lance Payette, Jim Hargrove and Sandy Larsen at the Education Forum for helping to resolve the issue.

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ReplyReply
Pages: [1]

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963