JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 21, 2017, 11:39:41 PM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13
Another Gem from Alyea  (Read 3032 times)

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do you guys have to pollute every thread with childish insulting?

You mean childish insults like this?

I see you've met Penis Dointing.

He can be a bullying prick sometimes.

But he doesn't make the rules and there are none regulating who or how many threads members can start.

When Walt stops injecting made-up xxxx into every thread, I will stop pointing it out.

-------------------------

ReplyReply

You mean childish insults like this?

When Walt stops injecting made-up xxxx into every thread, I will stop pointing it out.

Not to worry sweet heart......   You will be kept busy,  trying to stomp out the fires I set by kindling them with facts.

Hope you have lots of stamina....

« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 07:35:47 PM by Walt Cakebread »

ReplyReply

Not to worry sweet heart......   You will be kept busy,  trying to stomp out the fires I set by kindling them with facts fabrications.

There, I fixed it for you.  And I'm not your "sweet heart", Mervin.

ReplyReply

Do you guys have to pollute every thread with childish insulting?

THANKS TO IACOLETTI

There are always Newbes stopping by this Forum. It would be a shame for them to accept as Fact, the consistent Clap Trap that is thrown out there on this Forum. Iacoletti is doing an invaluable service as to separating actual FACT from Fiction.

ReplyReply

THANKS TO IACOLETTI

There are always Newbes stopping by this Forum. It would be a shame for them to accept as Fact, the consistent Clap Trap that is thrown out there on this Forum. Iacoletti is doing an invaluable service as to separating actual FACT from Fiction.

You wouldn't be able to separate fact from fiction if your wife Fiction was in bed with Mr Fact.......

ReplyReply

You wouldn't be able to separate fact from fiction if your wife Fiction was in bed with Mr Fact.......

Says the guy with 72 fabrications.

ReplyReply

Quote from: Gary Craig on January 05, 2017, 01:11:17 AM
Still waiting for a response from the 6th floor.

Haven't recieved a reply, only this aknowledgment of my e-mail.

------------------------

Thank you for contacting us!

The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealy Plaza <As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login>

yesterday, 12:22 pm

Thank you so much for contacting us. We will get back to you shortly..

Still no response except the automated reply.

Sent a third request for info on the Alyea footage.

What info do you need from them?

ReplyReply

"The human mind is our fundamental resource." JFK

What info do you need from them?

I was trying, in light of a news article that said most of Alyea's footage was tossed out, confirmation of what Gary

Mack stated in an e-mail to Duncan that was posted on the forum.

Below is my original post about it.

Interesting tid-bit from the "Lovelady inside the TSBD?"  thread that was just pulled up by someone.

Duncan sent a e-mail to Mack and got a bit of extra info in his response.

All but 20 seconds of Alyea's film footage survives.

Anybody know if this is true?

Or part of the cover-up?

---------------------------

"Hi Gary,

"Do you know how tall Billy Lovelady was?"

Hello Duncan,

"My memory is that Lovelady was short or at least shorter than Oswald.  I'm on vacation until Tuesday, but when back in the office I can check the Buell Frazier oral history, for I think I asked him that question.

I tend to agree the guy in the Alyea film isn't Lovelady, but I'd want to review the film first (it's among the Alyea outtakes - all but about 20 seconds of his footage, contrary to popular opinion, still survives).  In fact, another sequence in the outtakes shows Lovelady on the sixth floor and still wearing the shirt he wore while watching the motorcade from the doorway.

Lovelady told me (and other researchers) that he was on the steps and Frazier said the same thing.  I know of no evidence suggesting either man lied or would lie about that."

Gary"

--------------

JFK assassination: Cameraman followed police as they searched for sniper

~snip~

"To set the facts straight, Alyea has written a five-chapter manuscript, complete with never-before-seen photos from inside the Book Depository. But it remains unpublished.

Making it impossible to corroborate parts of his account, much of the footage Alyea took that day was left on the cutting room floor and apparently thrown away, its significance not appreciated at the time."

~snip~

================================================
================================================

I just checked my e-mail and;
Apparently, despite what Mack seemingly implied, the 6th Floor doesn't have Alyea's film.
I replied with a copy of the news article and Gary Mack's e-mail.

RE: Thank you for contacting us! 
Mark Davies <As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Today, 12:57 PM

Dear Mr. Gary Craig,

My name is Mark Davies. I am the Rights and Reproductions Coordinator with The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza. Your inquiry was forwarded to me for handling. I do apologize for the delay in my response, I was out of the office on vacation last week and upon my return was ill and out of the office the first part of this week.

I am not entirely clear on what is meant by how much of the film survived?

The Museumís WFAA-TV Collection does contain copies of the TSBD search footage shot by Tom Alyea but it is from 2Ē video and not from the original film.

We are aware that Tom Alyea provided some WFAA News film to the HSCA in the late 1970ís but the contents of the material contained on those films is unknown to me. This film(s) currently is located at the National Archives and Records Administration.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Davies | Rights and Reproductions Coordinator

The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza

411 Elm Street, Dallas, TX 75202-3308

Main: 214.747.6660 | Direct: 214.389.3065

« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 12:06:44 AM by Gary Craig »

T

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963