JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 21, 2017, 11:38:15 PM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13
Another Gem from Alyea  (Read 3030 times)

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
His most famous footage shows a detective dusting a rifle for prints just moments after it was found stashed between some boxes.

A round was still in the gun's chamber, ready to fire, with two more bullets in the ammunition clip.

"That always bothered me," Alyea said, looking back on the 50th anniversary of the assassination.

"He left a loaded rifle behind, but how did he know he wouldn't have to shoot his way out?"

I wonder why they didn't see a clip on the floor?

A round was still in the gun's chamber, ready to fire, with two more bullets in the ammunition clip.

Psssst Stevie.....  Would yo please enlighten us .....  How did Tom Alyea see TWO MORE BULLETS IN THE AMMUNITION CLIP ......Was the magazine / trigger guard on that rifle made of transparent glass?? 

Or perhaps you believe that Tom Alyea had X ray vision like Superman........

-------------------------

ReplyReply

"The human mind is our fundamental resource." JFK

He's not the first geriatic enjoying the attention of an embellished 11/22/63 tale.

He can say whatever he wants.

Cause

"Making it impossible to corroborate parts of his account, much of the footage Alyea took that day was left on the cutting room floor and apparently thrown away, its significance not appreciated at the time."

T

ReplyReply

Psssst Stevie.....  Would yo please enlighten us .....  How did Tom Alyea see TWO MORE BULLETS IN THE AMMUNITION CLIP ......Was the magazine / trigger guard on that rifle made of transparent glass?? 

Or perhaps you believe that Tom Alyea had X ray vision like Superman........

Let's see, Alyea was a Carcano expert just like you and he knew there was a clip in the rifle and made a wild guess that two rounds were still in play. Numbnuts, this is what I've been saying for years, that the discovery of the rifle on the Alyea film was staged (IMO). The rifle had already been found, retrieved and made secure prior to the filming of Fritz opening the bolt and the cartridge falling out. It was a show. The shell in the chamber was already ejected. . They put the shell in the chamber , half closed the bolt then shot the film . Fritz probably wanted to be seen on the news checking the weapon. There's no film of Fritz contaminating the SN . There no film that I've seen of the rifle laying on he floor between the boxes.

ReplyReply

He's not the first geriatic enjoying the attention of an embellished 11/22/63 tale.

He can say whatever he wants.

Cause

"Making it impossible to corroborate parts of his account, much of the footage Alyea took that day was left on the cutting room floor and apparently thrown away, its significance not appreciated at the time."

much of the footage Alyea took that day was left on the cutting room floor and apparently thrown away, its significance not appreciated at the time."

I doubt that the significant portions of Alyea's film were cut by ignorant editors who didn't understand the significance of the scenes....

It's no accident that Alyea's footage is always cut at a crucial point....There is footage that shows Fritz opening the bolt of the rifle....But the film stops abruptly at that point.

The whole point of filming that was to show if the rifle was loaded.....so Alyea wouldn't have stopped filming at that point and the editor wouldn't have cut the film at that point.

I'd bet the FBI paid a visit to WFAA  and demanded the film........

« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 10:18:00 PM by Walt Cakebread »

ReplyReply

Let's see, Alyea was a Carcano expert just like you and he knew there was a clip in the rifle and made a wild guess that two rounds were still in play. Numbnuts, this is what I've been saying for years, that the discovery of the rifle on the Alyea film was staged (IMO). The rifle had already been found, retrieved and made secure prior to the filming of Fritz opening the bolt and the cartridge falling out. It was a show. The shell in the chamber was already ejected. . They put the shell in the chamber , half closed the bolt then shot the film . Fritz probably wanted to be seen on the news checking the weapon. There's no film of Fritz contaminating the SN . There no film that I've seen of the rifle laying on he floor between the boxes.

WOW!.....you're a real CT nut.....  Ranting about stuff that is not in evidence anywhere.......

Personally I think Alyea embellished the account.....but his film told the truth.  Unfortunately someone edited his film that showed Detective  Day lifting the smudge  that Day imagined to be a palm print.    Alyea said he witnessed Day lifting that print   And the portion of his film that showed the live round falling out has also been cut....

ReplyReply

I've been saying for years, that the discovery of the rifle on the Alyea film was staged (IMO). The rifle had already been found, retrieved and made secure prior to the filming of Fritz opening the bolt and the cartridge falling out. It was a show. The shell in the chamber was already ejected. . They put the shell in the chamber , half closed the bolt then shot the film .

I find it encouraging that for years, you've recognized that the authorities were fabricating evidence to incriminate their patsy. ...the arch villain, Lee Harrrrvey Ossssswald.

The real criminals were the authorities....... They lied, created false evidence, and murdered the scapegoat......

ReplyReply

WOW!.....you're a real CT nut.....  Ranting about stuff that is not in evidence anywhere.......

Personally I think Alyea embellished the account.....but his film told the truth.  Unfortunately someone edited his film that showed Detective  Day lifting the smudge  that Day imagined to be a palm print.    Alyea said he witnessed Day lifting that print   And the portion of his film that showed the live round falling out has also been cut....

Wally , know we know why there was no clip in the snipers nest . It was still in the rifle with one in the chamber and two more in the clip. I know you don't like this. I'll send you a nice Disney song from the film Frozen. It's called "Let it go". We'll all sing with you Wally. Let it goo, let it gooooo, let it goooooo!

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. <a href="http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php?action=register">Register</a>&nbsp;or&nbsp;<a href="http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php?action=login">Login</a>

ReplyReply

I've been saying for years, that the discovery of the rifle on the Alyea film was staged (IMO). The rifle had already been found, retrieved and made secure prior to the filming of Fritz opening the bolt and the cartridge falling out. It was a show. The shell in the chamber was already ejected. . They put the shell in the chamber , half closed the bolt then shot the film .

I find it encouraging that for years, you've recognized that the authorities were fabricating evidence to incriminate their patsy. ...the arch villain, Lee Harrrrvey Ossssswald.

The real criminals were the authorities....... They lied, created false evidence, and murdered the scapegoat......

No Wally that's not what I'm saying. Mount Suribachi. What amazes me is how na´ve a man of your vintage remains to this day. Men in suits lying? How dare they. The cops were winging it. I'll bet they found the backyard photos and brought the negative to the PD on Friday night without a search warrant. Imagine that, here's a photo of the maggot with a rifle in his hands that looks like the one they found at the TSBD and the guy in the photo is the same guy that killed a cop too. Oh my God, ya think somebody jumped the gun on that too? It's a dirty world out there Wally . Always was always will be. Let it gooooo, let it goo!!!!

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963