JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 18, 2017, 12:03:16 PM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13
Another Gem from Alyea  (Read 3009 times)

His most famous footage shows a detective dusting a rifle for prints just moments after it was found stashed between some boxes.

A round was still in the gun's chamber, ready to fire, with two more bullets in the ammunition clip.

"That always bothered me," Alyea said, looking back on the 50th anniversary of the assassination.

"He left a loaded rifle behind, but how did he know he wouldn't have to shoot his way out?"

I wonder why they didn't see a clip on the floor?

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

-------------------------
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 07:34:06 PM by Steve Logan »

ReplyReply

His most famous footage shows a detective dusting a rifle for prints just moments after it was found stashed between some boxes.

A round was still in the gun's chamber, ready to fire, with two more bullets in the ammunition clip.

"That always bothered me," Alyea said, looking back on the 50th anniversary of the assassination.

"He left a loaded rifle behind, but how did he know he wouldn't have to shoot his way out?"

Alyea's film refutes Alyea's memory.......

Alyea filmed Detective Day pick up the rifle had hand it to Captain Fritz ...They then opened the bolt and a live round fell out onto the boxes, and then to the floor .

THEN AFTER they had removed the live round Detective Day took the rifle over to the sunlit window and started checking it for finger prints....

It was during the checking for prints that Day spotted what he imagined was a "palm Print"  on the wooden foregrip of the rifle.   And he lifted that imaginary palm print with cellophane tape and Tom Alyea watch him lift the smudge.  

The rifles bolt was not down in the ready to fire position when it was found , so it was NOT ready to fire....and the live round had been removed BEFORE Day start dusting the rifle so Altea is mistaken in thinking the rifle was ready to fire.....

« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 09:09:20 PM by Walt Cakebread »

ReplyReply

Alyea's film refutes Alyea's memory.......

Alyea filmed Detective Day pick up the rifle had hand it to Captain Fritz ...They then opened the bolt and a live round fell out onto the boxes, and then to the floor .

THEN AFTER they had removed the live round Detective Day took the rifle over to the sunit window and started checking it for finger prints....

It was during the checking for prints that Day spotted what he imagined was a "palm Print"  on the wooden foregrip of the rifle.   And he lifte that imaginary palm print with cellophane tape and Tom alyea watch hemlift the smudge.   

The rifles bolt was not down in the ready to fire position when it was found , so it was NOT ready to fire....and the live round had been removed BEFORE Day start dusting the rifle so Altea is mistaken in thinking the rifle was ready to fire.....

We know all about your interpretation but you seemed to have skimmed over the part where he mentions   with two more bullets in the ammunition clip     .

ReplyReply

That's a great find, Steve.  Thanks.

I saw Alyea state, in an interview a few years ago, that the bag of chicken bones was found on the fifth floor.  He was very adamant about that.  But, I have to question if the bag he was speaking of is the same bag supposedly found up on the sixth floor, i.e. two bags, one on each floor.

I sure would love to see his manuscript.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 09:50:11 PM by Bill Brown »

ReplyReply

We know all about your interpretation but you seemed to have skimmed over the part where he mentions   with two more bullets in the ammunition clip    .

I was cutting the 91 year old Alyea a little slack.......I'm sure the fact that Tom Alyea's foggy memory is refuted by the many officers who were there has escaped your insipid power of observation.  

ReplyReply

We know all about your interpretation but you seemed to have skimmed over the part where he mentions   with two more bullets in the ammunition clip     .

Two more bullets in the clip? I've never heard of this before. Are you saying this was a full clip of six bullets to begin with?

Would you please link to where you found this?

ReplyReply

I was cutting the 91 year old Alyea a little slack.......I'm sure the fact that Tom Alyea's foggy memory is refuted by the many officers who were there has escaped your insipid power of observation.    As usual you have nothing of value to contribute for your team of LNer's.....

Too bad we don't cut you slack for your almost 80 year old petrified raisin of a brain that you carry around on your shoulders. He says the clip (you know, the clip, he mentions the CLIP) had two rounds in it. You're saying he's lying? Is that what your saying?

« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 09:28:07 PM by Steve Logan »

ReplyReply

Two more bullets in the clip? I've never heard of this before. Are you saying this was a full clip of six bullets to begin with?

Would you please link to where you found this?

Bob,
The link is in the OP.

ReplyReply
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963