JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 30, 2017, 01:38:47 PM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Darnell GIF  (Read 2468 times)

-------------------------
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 11:23:26 AM by Robin Unger »

ReplyReply

Not too many people looking at the TSBD but that doesn't mean anything in my eyes, they are looking at where JFK was killed.

ReplyReply

Well done, Robin. Very clear transfer. What was the source of this version?

ReplyReply

Very nice Robin.

I wonder why so little persons are looking up the Shooting source so close after the shooting.  I would.

Martin

ReplyReply

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Very nice Robin.

I wonder why so little persons are looking up the Shooting source so close after the shooting.  I would.

Martin

Personally, I think that the majority of the people don't know from where the shots came and may not know that the president was shot at this early stage.  The guy in white clothing and cowboy is is craning his neck to look up, so he must have clearly determined from where the shots came.  Most of the people in this clip, however, are milling around and running towards the plaza because that's where the vehicle was . Just my 2 cents worth.

ReplyReply

Personally, I think that the majority of the people don't know from where the shots came and may not know that the president was shot at this early stage.  The guy in white clothing and cowboy is is craning his neck to look up, so he must have clearly determined from where the shots came.  Most of the people in this clip, however, are milling around and running towards the plaza because that's where the vehicle was . Just my 2 cents worth.

Thanks for your 2 cents Steve. I's an argument by some people most of the people heard shots high from the building. The reaction shows not. Must have come form the Bridge or so.

Martin

ReplyReply

Personally, I think that the majority of the people don't know from where the shots came and may not know that the president was shot at this early stage.  The guy in white clothing and cowboy is is craning his neck to look up, so he must have clearly determined from where the shots came.  Most of the people in this clip, however, are milling around and running towards the plaza because that's where the vehicle was . Just my 2 cents worth.

(1)  At this point in time, you also have people hanging/looking out of the open window(s) on the TSBD, so that may have been what attracted the attention of "Mr Cowboy".

(2) Does anyone know the Identity of the Motorcycle Cop, (White Helmet), running behind the Monolith, and toward the back of The Pergola? He's on the (L) side of the footage. Also of importance is where did this same Motor Cycle Cop park his motorcycle ??

« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 05:58:21 PM by Royell Storing »

ReplyReply

(2) Does anyone know the Identity of the Motorcycle Cop, (White Helmet), running behind the Monolith, and toward the back of The Pergola? He's on the (L) side of the footage. Also of importance is where did this same Motor Cycle Cop park his motorcycle ??

Baker. Parked at the cement island.

There is is one Cop acting and that is Baker.

ReplyReply
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963